Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

[PXR Summer Festival] - Dreamcrafter Banner Requests

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the PXR Summer Festival!

If you're looking for a new banner/avatar and want to be experimented on one of the several people that have enjoyed this new style of graphics I have been making, you've come to the right place! This is the place to get suited up with what I call "Dreamcrafter Banners" (I kind of had to struggle with coming up with an actual name for this style), which are a surreal, colorful, and techno-style of graphics I have been creating and perfecting.

So think of this like one of those face-painters, only graphics instead. You'll like these and I have fun making them!

NOTE: THIS EVENT WILL END ON SATURDAY 7/30/2016 11:59:99 EST. Don't delay, request today!

SHOWCASE

This is what this style of banners looks like. You'll get something similar to these.

Spoiler:

BASIC RULES

Just some quickies.

• Follow all PXR rules. But you're a smart cookie and you know this already.
    • I need to have the final say about the banner outcome. It's okay if you don't like the initial outcome and want an edit (trust me, I make nonsensical last-minute edits all the time), but there is a limit on how many times you can ask me to redo it. The max number of revisions for a single graphic is two.
    • Please be patient! I will definitely get to every request, but I need a little time.
    • The most amount of stuff you can request are FIVE pieces of art in total. Also, your requests must be in before the event end time (7/30/2016 at 11:59:99 EST). There are more events on the way!
    • Credit is not necessary, but it's appreciated. Think of it as tipping your waiter.

HOW TO MAKE A REQUEST

Ready? Just fill out this simple form.

SIZE/DIMENSIONS You can either say small (as in userbar size), medium (typical banner size), or large (will probably be too big for a signature, but you can use it as a header for a fan fiction, your URPG/ASB/GCEA/Prism stats, or something like that). Or, if you have a specific dimension in mind (like 500x125 or 450x150), that's fine too.
    CHARACTERS/IMAGES: The MAX number of characters or stock images you can request in a single graphic is TWO. Otherwise it gets a little too busy and cluttered. So either two Pokémon characters, two characters from your favorite anime, or anything like that. Also, let me choose the images. I'll try to pick what I think looks best and fits well with the colors, theme, and size of the banner/graphic.
    TEXT: Put whatever text you would like in the image, if anything at all. This can include your username, a phrase, or anything like that, just so as long as it's not too long. Let me choose the font and style. Again, I find it works better if I choose what I think looks best and fits the theme of the banner.

REQUEST QUEUE

This is the current list of requests I have, all being done first come, first serve.

[COMPLETED]
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 08-22-2016 at 03:25 AM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

SIZE/DIMENSIONS: Medium
    CHARACTERS/IMAGES: I'd like a Cresselia and Darkrai on it, please.
    TEXT: No text.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    SIZE/DIMENSIONS: Medium
    CHARACTERS/IMAGES: I'd like a Cresselia and Darkrai on it, please.
    TEXT: No text.
    Yep, got it covered.

5. This post has been liked by:

That was fast.
    I love it. Thanks so much!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    That was fast.
    I love it. Thanks so much!
    No prob, if you want more, you know where to go. ;)

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Wooohooo!

Size: Medium (sig banner)
    Characters: Bulbasaur
    Text: Sarah or Pokemon Trainer Sarah, whatever looks/fits best!

Go nuts Neo :D
    GCEA

Size: Medium or Large (sig banner)
    Characters: Zekrom with Pikachu ( Iif you can also add Greninja, Popplio & Charizard X )
    Text: Shadowbolt25 or Zekrom25

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    Size: Medium or Large (sig banner)
    Characters: Zekrom with Pikachu ( Iif you can also add Greninja, Popplio & Charizard X )
    Text: Shadowbolt25 or Zekrom25
    I can definitely do Zekrom with Pikachu, but adding all those others makes it get cramped. As for the text, I'll go with ShadowBolt25. Is that okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I can definitely do Zekrom with Pikachu, but adding all those others makes it get cramped. As for the text, I'll go with ShadowBolt25. Is that okay?
    yes thats fine thank you

Size: 150x150 (avatar size).
    Characters: Weavile
    Text: SJ

Thank you in advance! :)
    Lurking in the Shadows...