Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

[TEAM CHALLENGE #3] On the trail of Articuno...

CHALLENGE #3

Rumours surrounding the legendary bird have come to light! A strange note was left here...

Who's that Pokemon! Solve all the silhouettes!

Team Prize: Identifying all Pokemon correctly within 24 hours of this post will allow everyone on your team to choose a second starter Pokemon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle or Pikachu)!

@Alphys
    @Soulmaster
    @The Nonexistent Tazz
    @Lunar Latias
    @solivagant
    @Sanctus
    @EmeraldSky @pokemon trainer Felix
    @Blaquaza
    @Dash
    @Flowey
    @Scytherwolf
    @Felly
    @Lunaala
    @Liokora
    @Velocity
    @sammy0295
    @Gaster
    @Morzone
    @Shruikan

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Just to clarify, can we post here because this is a team challenge, or do we need to PM you? Sorry, my brain's stopped working because school's been over for a month now and I've become a tad clueless. :(

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Just to clarify, can we post here because this is a team challenge, or do we need to PM you? Sorry, my brain's stopped working because school's been over for a month now and I've become a tad clueless. :(
    Yep you can post here and work on it together with your team! :D
    GCEA

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Alrighty, then it's time for me to post my first few suggestions. :)

I think the top left is Mew, because of the thin tail and long feet. Is the very middle one Seadra as well, because of how the spikes are positioned? I thought it was Zapdos at first, but then I realised its wings aren't the same shape. Middle right might be Jynx because I recognise the hands from the amount of times I've seen them in GO (if I'm wrong I'll look like a fool, but oh well). I'm a bit less sure on this one, but is bottom middle Weedle? And I'm assuming bottom right is Clefairy because of the pose.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah here's my two cents.

The center top is Seel, specifically it's tail. The top right is Mew. The middle left is Dratini, but I'm not too sure on this one. The middle center is probably Seadra. The middle right is either Jynx or Mr. Mime. The bottom left is squirtle, but I'm not too sure. The bottom center is Weedle. The bottom right is Clefairy. The top left I'm clueless on though.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

I'm pretty sure the bottom right is Gengar...
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    OK, bottom right is definately Clefairy, as Gengar's ears are spikier. The top right isn't Mew, as the foot is the wrong shape, I think it might be Raichu, as they have a similar shaped tail. I don't think the middle one's Seadra, as it's slightly the wrong shape, but I'm not sire. No idea about the others yet...

I don't think Gengar holds its hand up like that, or at least it's not that smooth. I believe its Clefairy on the bottom right.

Bottom middle: weedle

I agree that middle right is probably jynx

Center I also agree it's seadra

Top Middle: Seel (Its the tail)

top right: Mew Edit: actually when I look at it again I agree its probably Raichu

Its just those left ones D:

The bottom left reminds me of Munchlax's foot, though I'm not certain.

The middle left I have no I dea. I checked goodra, I checked tebtacool/tentacruel, I checked deoxys all forms, and others but nothing seemed to match up right.

The top leftI also have no Idea. I thought at first it was Entei or Raikou, but I could also see it as a pokemon with a small beak so I have no idea.

VPP

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Ok, so looking at it again, the Center one is Seadra, Bottom Center is Weedle, Top Center is Seel, Center Right is Jynx, Center Left is Arbok, Top Right is Raichu, Bottom Right is Clefairy. Now there's only the Top and Bottom Left that I don't know. Also, from the one's I've figured out, I assume that this is only First Gen pokemon, which might help narrow the search.

42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar
    Nidoran M Seel Raichu
    Arbok Seadra Jynx
    Charizard Weedle Clefairy

Can confirm these, checked the all(lined up in GIMP). Most from what y'all said, last 2 I found.

Shiny URPG Stats
    Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions! Banner by Neo Emolga