Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GO Club

Administrator

I don't think I've update this here yet, but I finally caught a SHINY PIKACHU! =D I can post a picture of it later if you guys wanna see. It's a male shiny Pikachu. Kinda want a female one too xD

I've got 4 Raikou now. Just hope we get Suicune here next. Waaaaaaaaant! And yeah the catch rates are stupid. I've gotten excellents with golden raz and STILL it breaks out in one shake. Makes ZERO sense. Also I've heard Mewtwois out in places, but it's super rare. Anyone seen one yet?

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I don't think I've update this here yet, but I finally caught a SHINY PIKACHU! =D I can post a picture of it later if you guys wanna see. It's a male shiny Pikachu. Kinda want a female one too xD

I've got 4 Raikou now. Just hope we get Suicune here next. Waaaaaaaaant! And yeah the catch rates are stupid. I've gotten excellents with golden raz and STILL it breaks out in one shake. Makes ZERO sense. Also I've heard Mewtwois out in places, but it's super rare. Anyone seen one yet?
    That's awesome, congratulations!!! You should show us a pic! :D

Agreed on the catch rates. The not even shaking is so annoying!

There haven't been any Mewtwo raids in Australia yet. :( I've only raided at my uni and the first lot of EX raids seem to be held in cities, so I don't expect to see any for a while. xD

I just caught a Shiny Magikarp on my lunchtime walk. I got another Shiny Karp last week when I was on the train and I randomly was able to click a passing karp! I must be having good luck right now. xD (I am a super high level in Magikarp Jump, it would be cool if that had something to do with it. XD)
    GCEA

Administrator

Here's a few pictures of recent catches. =D
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 09-23-2017 at 03:30 AM.

The time is upon us...

4. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

So Australia got Raikou! Have yet to see a raid here at uni sadly. But looking forward to finally getting one. It's the best electric type and should be for at least another gen so I will finally get rid of some of those rare candies cluttering my bag xD
    GCEA

Administrator

Honestly Raikou hasn't been all that great. Best one I got had Thundershock and Thunder. Mainly for the quick succession attacks. Haven't heard or seen who it is in America yet, but you can be assured that I'm gonna catch it! :D and yeah my bag is so fuuuuuuuull here too. Need more space

I kinda wanna try catching another shiny Karp before I evolve it. The one I have currently has terrible IVs.

The time is upon us...

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I missed out on Zapdos so I definitely want a Raikou! I believe America has Entei now!

Wow Chakra, I just noticed how many pika candies you have!!! What the!!! How?!?! xD
    GCEA

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I need to get the legends! Does it take long?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I missed out on Zapdos so I definitely want a Raikou! I believe America has Entei now!

Wow Chakra, I just noticed how many pika candies you have!!! What the!!! How?!?! xD
    Let's just say I found a Pikachu nest and went to town. I have my own literal army of Pikachu xD. I had so many I had to transfer them at times. It's how I found my shiny. Though it's moved now. I still want a shiny female Pikachu now. I think I have a better chance at a shiny Magikarp though.

Oh that's no fun. Too bad you missed out on Zapdos. Hopefully it'll be back for you. Aww, I was hoping America would get a Suicune next. Oh well still not bad. I'll get out there and start catching em again soon. :D. Total of 89 Pikachu and 2 Pichu. A few Raichu here and there too

@Bulbasaur well for one you need to have a good large group to take one out. More you have the better the chance.ive done it with 6 before though. It just depends. Even if you win it's a rare chance to catch it. Just be sure to take your time in throws and get at least a 'great' throw.

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Let's just say I found a Pikachu nest and went to town. I have my own literal army of Pikachu xD. I had so many I had to transfer them at times. It's how I found my shiny. Though it's moved now. I still want a shiny female Pikachu now. I think I have a better chance at a shiny Magikarp though.

Oh that's no fun. Too bad you missed out on Zapdos. Hopefully it'll be back for you. Aww, I was hoping America would get a Suicune next. Oh well still not bad. I'll get out there and start catching em again soon. :D. Total of 89 Pikachu and 2 Pichu. A few Raichu here and there too

@Bulbasaur well for one you need to have a good large group to take one out. More you have the better the chance.ive done it with 6 before though. It just depends. Even if you win it's a rare chance to catch it. Just be sure to take your time in throws and get at least a 'great' throw.
    How am I gonna find a group if no one plays anymore? :(

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    How am I gonna find a group if no one plays anymore? :(
    You'd be surprised how many people still play! If you live in a rural area you might be out of luck, but otherwise go on Facebook and search for something like "*your city name* Pokemon GO raid" and you should find a group. usually they will have a Facebook messenger or Discord chat set up to coordinate raids. It's how I found people to raid with even if I hardly ever see people playing when I'm out and about. xD
    GCEA

12. This post has been liked by: