Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Finished Stranger things Ssn 2 Last night, I thought it was pretty good, now I'm not sure what I should be watching now, I guess I should catch up on The Expanse, since it's taking up space on my DVR lol

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ???
    Finished Stranger things Ssn 2 Last night, I thought it was pretty good, now I'm not sure what I should be watching now, I guess I should catch up on The Expanse, since it's taking up space on my DVR lol
    I binge watched it the other day! I liked it too. Not as much as the first season probably but it was still really good.
    GCEA

I binge watched it the other day! I liked it too. Not as much as the first season probably but it was still really good.
    I tried my hardest to stretch it out, got it to last me 2 days lol, now I gotta find shows to watch until some of my more liked shows finally start up

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I tried my hardest to stretch it out, got it to last me 2 days lol, now I gotta find shows to watch until some of my more liked shows finally start up
    Haha well done! I watched it all in a day because I was home sick anyway. :/ What shows are you waiting for? I'm waiting for Westworld. Also American Gods but it freaks me out and I mostly watch it cos my bf likes to. XD
    GCEA

Haha well done! I watched it all in a day because I was home sick anyway. :/ What shows are you waiting for? I'm waiting for Westworld. Also American Gods but it freaks me out and I mostly watch it cos my bf likes to. XD
    Westworld for sure, and American Gods, such a tripped out show but that sucked me in super quick, The Magicians, Black Matter, Bosch and Man in the High Castle on Amazon, and of course GoT, though that's gonna be a while q.q. I mostly have the tv on in the background at home and just watch a lot of the current stuff kind of peripherally, though i found a couple of the new Marvel shows (The Gifted and The Inhumans) to be better than I thought they would be

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Fate/Apocrypha when I can and I plan to pick up Miraculous Ladybug when I can since Season 2 is now out.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The Good Place. xD It's a cool concept and it's quite funny.

Next I plan to watch Stranger Things S. 2!

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Star Wars Rebels, Avengers: Secrets Wars (AKA Avengers Assemble season 4), Spider-Man (The 2017 cartoon), I have the first episode of Season 2 of Miraculous recorded so that will be added soon, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Justice League Action, We Bare Bears, Elena of Avalor, rewatching Pokemon: Black & White, And I'm still watching Warehouse 13 (Halfway through Season 3 so far)

I've gotten addicted to Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It's amazing. I can't stop. xD

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Been watching The Office (US). It's pretty amazing. Just got up to season 8.
    GCEA