Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
I go to the Rolando Apartments and use the Iron Key on the Nondescript Iron Door.

I wonder why this key was in Koax's little space...

YoU f̛̥̦̬̐̓̈͗͊ó̐͏̨̝̰̲͍͟ŏ̘̲̪̞̗ͬͤͤ̄̇ͨ͘L͒͑ͤ̆͏̖͍̦͈ͅì̑ͣ͗ ͇̟͙̭̪̝̱ͅs̢͎͔͖͎̹̲͔̰ͤ̌̐͋̒͑̀̅͠H̬͓͖̭̼̞̀̂̄̽̑̏̚͢l͉͕̠̟͙̔ͬ Y̷̸̨̭̑̓̓̀͋ usE thE [Iron Key] oN tHe {Nondescript Iron Door}.

The door opens with hollow, metallic moan, revealing nothing but ţ̯̘͔ͥͯ͜͟ǒ̧̡̲̼̻̠͍ͫ͛ͦ͑̂̈ť̏҉͉̗̬͓̜̺̰̯a͛̌̑͟҉̻̹lͩ͒ͭ̏̔ ͕̪ͮ̎͜ ͧͯ̽ͬ͑҉̻̣̖ḓ͖̤̻͔̣̣ͫ̆͝a̡̯̺̯̓͛̑̊́̕ͅͅr̤ͮͦͮ̾̈́ͮ͌ķ͖̤̪̤̅͘ ͅn̶̳͕̠̻͙̾̓ͬ͆͟é̴̶͔̤̹̻̟͇̝̪̃̎̈́̔ͅs̶̷̨̖͚̩͑͂ͭ̊s͍̼̒̋̈ͧ͑́ ̘̮̬͍̙. As you step into it, immediately the room illuminates mysteriously and you are sent spiraling into the complete, utter madness of y̨̡͍̳̎̇̾̃̽̇̃͊ͅȏ̬̬̈̾̈́ͧ͢u͉͎̳̯̝̅͛̍̌̋̈́͌̾̀ŕ͒̆͟͏͓͈̯ ͕̤ ̠̺̪̬̙̓͆ͭ͋͊̓͞ŏ͙̖̩̌̒̚w̸͍̙͍̹̝̰̪̩̝͒̑̈́̏͊͌̌́n̵͒̎͗̅ͬͬͩ͊͜ ̩͉͚͍̱ ̢̢̜͚̲̙̣̞̥̂̂̾ͯ̑ͨ͂w̍ͨͭ̉̈́̐҉̴͈̳̙̪̯͎̙͟o̶̸̟̻͚̬̮̰̊͊͂̔ͣ̑͢ͅ ͙r̠̻̔̃͊ṡ̴͕̟ͬ́͋̉t̢̰͚̮͈ͮ̊̅ͣ ͖͙͈̠̟͗̋̆͘͟n͚͎̫̱̱̤̈͑̒̓͟i͍̜͎ͥ̀g̣͍̹̫̻̖͑ͪ̎͟h̎͗͆͋̃ͫ̀͂͏̥ t͈̱͈̬͓̙̳͂̑ͮ̋͌̾ͤm̨̱̭͇̼̹̗̙̄ͬ̓̈́̃ͫ͢͟a̦͉͙̐ͪ͋̆ͨ̈́r̢͛ͧ̏ͩͧͪ ̰e̷̡̺̤̤̝̬ͧ.̜̻̰̙̽̆̀͘.̓̂͗̌̍͏̟̖̗̣̹̦̫͢ͅ.̛͚̮̬̤ͭ͆͐͆̏̐̿͘͝ ̮̹͚̖

JeF̜̺̣̙̞̳̖̓f͇̩̈́ͩ̐ͩͦ͠F̺̳̣̟̻̲͖ͮͩfff

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff...

̿ͣ͛ͤ̋ͣ̐͋҉̝̝̣̹͉̤̻̖J̟̱͕̬̼̌ͦ̿ͬ̽̇ͦͨ̿ẻ̵̛̱̺̞̫̩̠̹̍̂͐͌̒f͒ ̢̟̲͚̖̗̳̾͋̈ͬ̍̆͟f̶̗͖̼̱͕͑ͩ̓̚,̷̨̹̟̝͖̰̘̺̎ͪͅ ͣ͑ͥ͋̓҉̷̰̪̫J̱͓ͤ̋ͤ̎̾e̵͓̭̻ͧ̅͒ͫ̉̓̕f̋̓ͤ̓ͤ҉̻̭̼̭̖͕́f̶̣ͬ̎̈ ̯̞̙̭̼͖͓,̨̠͙̙̖̿̈́̿̍̔̍͘ ̨̮͇̞̺̩͇͐͗J̩̤̫͊̊͋̽̌̏͝ë́̓̈͋͛̓͛͏̞̤̩̟̱̥͙f̨̨̜͓͈͕̙̈͊͛͛͋͝ ̭͎͚f͚͍͔̖͉̬̮͑̃̆̏͗͡,̧̛͚͔̼̰̯̩̳̃̑̅̆̉ͥ͜ ͚̬͎̦̺̮̓́͊ͪ́͜͠J̼̭̥̗̙͎ͪ̕ȩ̧̛͈̱͕̙̗̋ͬ̔ͮ͋̊ͤ͛͛f̮͚̽ͭ͂ͧ͑̀ͫ f̪̞̣͍̳̩͕̆ͥ̉̄̀̋̏͐,̧̢̠̳̩̥̹͕̦̖͊ͭͯͩͣ̓ ̵̸̡̤ͥ̓J̯̺͇̩̪͔ͪ͋ͤ̂ͭ̓ȩ̨̗̟̙͓̊ͩ͛͗ͥ̏͞f͕͎͓́͛ͭͤ̋̀͢f̏ͤ҉͖̀ ͔̣̹̜̦̪,̸̙̳͉̠̦̪̪͕ͨ̄ͬ̋̒͊̓͂ͦ͟ ̷̞͓̈ͯͯ̎͆͊̕ͅͅJ̣̖ͦ̾͊ͬ͒͆̇̈́e̵͔͚̘ͤ̄̋̽͘f̴͈̒̊̎fͣ̾̃̑̔̈̾̃͏̩ ͈͕̙̺͇.͂͗̀҉̢̣͍̯̙̠̥.͓̱̀͒ͧ͛̿ͯ͒͋.̵̡̰͎̎ͯͨ̍͑͗ͫ̔̚

ThIS ISn'T HoW tHE stoRY ENDNSSZZ, Jeff. Jeff, Jeff, Jeff. TELL ME HOW IT FEELZ, JEFF.

T̖̲̹̻̲̔ͪ͝͡ͅE̢̫͉̤̫̮̼͓̮̤̽ͭ̿͑̉͐́̕͠L̫̘̈͌ͣ̈́͋̐L̷ͪͨ̒̀̐ͥ͏̟ ̺̞̪̼̪̻̣ ̬̫͙̣͗̅͐̋̑̀M̮̫̼̅̿͘E̵͉̼̲̮̫ͥ̅͊ ͍̣̣̼̳͓̣̫̋̓̏͒̇ͨ̀ͩH̛̥͎̜̭̥̹̖̠̤ͧ͌ͤͧ̅̃Ọ̧̻̫̭̺̖ͫͪW̗̝͓͓̪ͦ ̙͈̼ ͈͇̣̯͕̬̣̤͇͋̇ͪ͆̑̋ͬ́̚I̛͇͇̭̠͕͇̿̽̍̍͐́T͆̏ͩ̽ͩ̚͏̰̩͠ ̛̬̖̻̇ͫ̅F̗̮ͮ͐̔̌ͥ͝ͅẼ̡̟͉̤̫̿̂͌̓̉̉̈́͘É̸̜̞̲̣͉̺̼ͥ̌̽L̅̄ͨͩ ̨͈̠̦͊̿S̷̗̩̐͒͗̈̓!̶͚̳͊!̷̘̬̖͇̬̯̌ͤ͗͑ͤ̀!̴̢̟̫͑̇̎̿̅̂ͮ̉͢!ͪ ͌ͧ͏͎!̛͔̭͙̟̙̔!̦̱̤̟̳̜̳͕̲̔̈́͛ͣ̆̎ͩ͘͟͠

And then you never did answer me, before.

You find yourself standing before Ŭ̶̷̠̬̬̱̥͒͋̎͐̉̽ͧ̎̄́͟͝b̅̒̍͆ͪ̓̎̎ͩͩ̅͌ͦ̔ͧͣ͏̶̱̫̫̥͕͖̪̖͜͞ ̲̯e̵̩̯̳͎̺͇̘͕͓͓͔̪̭̻͔̖͕̙̓̔̄̇ͯͬ̂͒̏̀̈́ͤ͛̿̋̑ͣ̓͘͞rͤ̅ͫ́ͣ͑͂ ͩ͐ͣͫͭ̾ͮ̄̓͊̈͌҉̷̶̶̲̞͍̜̭̣͕̣̹̻̥͟ͅͅnͮ̂͂̏̃̂̂̒͑͜͝҉̧̭͉͔̘͖͜ ̬̲̺͓̪o̶̴̡̩̦͓̣̫͓̩͖͕̫̳̲͈̬͑̎͆̄́͂̉ͦͬ̆̄ͪ̋͌͑͝͡s̡̬̙͗̿̊͐̕͟ ̞̹̳̩̹̟̦̩͈̝̰̟̪̦̞t̏̋ͯ̊̋ͯ̎͊͐͛̉̆̏͞͏̛̪̤̤̜̘̦̟̼̞̻̝̹̩̝̟̱ͅr ͎̯̱̺̖̙̑ͤ̓̈́̾̇͒͊̔ͧ̃ͮ̉̎̓̀͢u͑̇͆̆ͬ̉̀̍́̈ͥ҉̢̲̠͔̠̗̕͡ͅm̅ͦ̓̌ ̴̴̛͈̜̠̟͕̮̥͇̱̟̹̗̮ͮͧ̎͆́̌ͫ̒̈́̾͋̀̔̚͟ and he's wondering just why the hell it took you so bloody long to get here. No, no, he actually doesn't care because what ultimately happens to you doesn't concern him at all. Not at all. Not at all...

alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

But this isn't how the story ends, Jeff.

For the longest time, you feel like you've died exactly one thousand, six hundred and fifty three times. No more, no less. No less, no more. If you ever had a favorite way to die, well, you just found it and that's just great and now you finally got to see for yourself what it really feels like. And now you can ask yourself if it's everything you always imagined it would be. You can ask yourself if it's everything you wanted to happen and if it's exactly the way you wanted to just S̶̸̝̺̦̟͎̟̗̩̞̟̦͕̹̹̤ͦ̄̑̃̈́́̐͠H̋̾̏̔͒͏̡̡̘̲̱̺Ů̏̀ͨͤ̃͒̈ͣ̌ ̶̣̲̺̽ͨ̓̊̓̈̅͐͞T̨͓̠̞̘͔͎͂͛̒ͫͪ̈́ͥ̾ͬͯͪ́͗ͣ̀͘͝ ̵̤̻̞̫̜̖̰̻͍̌̀͂ͨͬ̍̌ͣ͊̍̈̈́̅̀͂ͧ͝I̴̢̦̞̙͓͆̇̒͐̀̃͗͂͊̓͊ͪ̀̈́̈́͞ ͓̱̗̪͔͙͖T̶̶̡͊̋̽̾ͪ̐̃̾ͪ́̚҉̤̹̣̣̞̦͙̣͇̲͚ ̡̨ͩ͊̃̍͛͡͏̪̭̪̙͓̹̺̲̝̱̕A̴̵͉̗̼̦͓̗͍̼̻̳̼̻̟̯̝̐̍͗ͮ̀̽̿̐͋̓̚͘ Ľ̸̡̅̍ͩ̅ͩ̍ͥͫͦ͊̽ͤͬ̏͐͝҉͎͍̯̣L̈́ͭ̊̆ͤ̿͑̀ͧ̅̽ͨͫͨ̿͘͏̶̢͇̣̠̤͢ ͔̺͚͙ ̷̤̹͍̤̩ͣ̐̍̿͂̅̑͂̾́͞U͚̖̞̘͓̼̳̣̼͋ͪͧ͛ͨ͊̊ͥ͛͋͐̿̉́ͣ̕̕P̅̄̔͑̿ ̷̴͆҉̧̣̬̟̳̹̮͇͖̼͉͖̞̲̺͉̭̘ͅ ̼̻̘͙̲̰̖̤͚͓̤̮̺͖̽̅̉̂̊̈͌ͫ̍̌ͩ͘͝͠O̡̫͖̮̤͈͉̰̖̺͚̎ͬ͋̋͒̿ͦͥ̋̀ ̺̰͍͓̯̮̲͇ͅṊ̵̤͉̳̯̠͕̗̞̝̻̖͇̰͇̪̓̌͆̌̀̚͘͟Ȅͦͧͤͤ̆ͫͮͪ̊͒̓̈́ͫ ̡̫̫̙̳̪͈̂͟͝ ̵̟̬͙̹̗̤̪̗̭̦̙̭͕͇̠̬̅̋͒̿̊̑̃͐ͭ̋͊̅̚̕͢͞ͅD̵̢ͪ̔͒̑̌ͫ̍ͣͥ̓̀̕͢ ̻͔̭̩̠̥̟̭̪ͅA̶̶̽ͤ̽ͭ̌̒ͥͮ̑ͦ̔ͥ̑̋ͣͥ̚͡͏̙̗̲̖̹͙̀Ý̈̏͛ͬ̒̒̊̓̊ ̛̣̺͍̙ͭ̔̈ͭ́͗͜ͅͅ AND PUT AND END TO IT ALL.

Because now you can close the book and light it on fire.

Because it's your story now, Jeff. It's your own, little, TwIStEd b̙̝͝͠r̺̤̬̰̰͞a̫i̴̠̮̙̟̭̯̻͜͡ͅn̶̹͖̳̥̲̫̕c̷̛͖̺̖̙h̶̴͍̦̝̖̀ ̮̞i̘̥̙̘͚͢ĺ̹͍̬̣͔͎̹̝d̡̯̤̬̤͝ that you can decide to love forever and ever or just abort like the next unlucky fetus.

The trial of Jeff Vs Jeff begins. The defendant, Jeff, hates himself for who is is. The prosecutor, Jeff, demands that Jeff pay for his incompetence. Jeff, the defense attorney, stresses to the court that Jeff is ḧ͓͓̹̣̼̦́͊̍ͮͤ̎ͅŏ̧͙̭̪̆̅̿̾̃͛͊͞p̧̥̙̜̥̏̋̌̀̄̊̌̽ė͙͇̉̀̏̔ ̫l̩̰̪͎̲̬̄̐ͅe̡̤̝̲̲̙̦̟͚̺ͣ̄ͭ͗ͩ̅s̷̲̖̙̙͎ͫ̔ͦ͞s̢͂ͤ̃͛̉̒ͩ̂̽ ̵̤̳̝̤͇̬̮͜l̶̨̼̆̋ͦ̈́́͝ỵ̱̰͈̻̬͓̊̓̈́̾ͨ̔̈́ͯͩ͟ ̸̛̪̯͙̻͒̔̇͌̂ͩ̓p̸̨̦͕͇̯ͭ͐̊̾ͦ́̀s̵͖̣͕̘͉͇͔ͤͫͩͮy̸̰͈͛ͩͪͥ̊ͫ ̮c͓͖̥͈̟̠̮̼̊̌ͮͅh̠̖̪̱̍̓ỏ̪̥̪̺̂͊ͯ̒͠t̢̫̭͔͙̔͂ͧ͢͟i͐̎̂ͣͬ̒ ̘̘̰͒ͪc̢̖̟͖̤͖̲͎͓ͩ̍ ̯͖̝̞̼̮̠̣ͫ̽̕͝ͅb̦̖̥͖ͯͭ͑̅̽̕e̹̫̞̬̖̰̣̱̎͋̀ͦ̀͢y̩̤̗͒̏̂̽͌̚͡ o̴͇̬̼̮̩̗̰̳̊̿͑̂ͣ̚n͖̠̥̩̝͉̹̳ͦ̉̏͊d̯̖̱̫ͪ̓ ̰̺̣̑ͣ͂ͪ̀͋͒ͧ́̕a̦͚ͥ̑ͧ̋ͬ̌̅̾͢͞l͔̺ͩ͐̓̎ͬͣ̈́͊͘͞l̛͉̼͕̎̊̒̇̕ͅ ͙̖ ̼̈́ͧ͝h̷͌̆̆̈҉̣͍̰o̴͎̳̟̲̓ͧ́pͩ̓̿̓ͫ͡҉̦̹͓̦̳ͅe̿̈́̽̄ͫ̈̚͏̵̼̦ͅ ̱̻̖͉͔ and should be excused and acquitted of all charges. He is mental.

Jeff gives his opening statement to all the members of the jury, all of which are the same person. The same Jeff. The same faceless bastard they stare upon. Judge Jeff looks upon the defendant. Jeff calls Jeff to the stand, the witness to all things that Jeff has done wrong. The v̌̃ͮ̂ͥͩͥ̌̀͟͏͙̘̠̲̣̲͚i͕̗̭̳͗̿͋͊̈̄ͭ̑͜c̰͓̼̮͙̘̰̮̓́̀͢e̓ͥͣ ͎̼̫̇͜͡͞s̼̠̩̩̬͒ͦ̈̇̑͡,̗͊́̀̎̿̍̅ͮ͟ ̵̸̟͓̦͎̻̘͚̥́͡t̵͕͎̱̜̦̣̗̍̑̓́̌h̛̝̰͚̜͒́ͮḙ̷̛̹̩̣͖͙̃ͤͧ̌̿̒ ̲ ͓̾̽͒̈ͣ͊ͤ͝ͅs̶̻̬̣͈̤̯͑̑̒͋̽̉̈̿͘ą̶̹̻͈̣̘͂͒̔̍ͥ̀̽͞g̗͋̑ͨͨ͜ ̦͖̱̮̘̪a̰̜͔͉̍ͨ͝š̯̫͉̉̿͡ͅd̯̱̈̾̉̐͌͟s̢̿ͭ̂̄ͮ̂̎͝͏͕̬̲͎̣͚a ͚̖̤̠̜̞̃͐ͯ̐ͥ͟s̹̩̫̦̯͖̭ͧ̈͒̇ͨ͛͘̕. Jeff answers the questions. The jury listens. It all continues this SaME, INANE wAy AGAIN AND AGAIN for YeARS until Jeff sits down and the jury is left to decide. It all plays in his head AGAIN AND AGAIN, every time Judge Jeff looks down upon him. LooKS at HIM liKE hE's ALReaDY GUilty.

The jury comes back three minutes later, having already made their decision. Judge Jeff asks Jeff if the jury has come to a unanimous decision. Jeff responds affirmatively to the judge. They find Jeff guilty on all charges, and the death penalty is decided on.

Jeff takes Jeff away. He is the victim, he is the defense attorney, he is the prosecutor, he is the judge, he is the jury, and he is the executioner.

H̶̢͈͍̝̺̭ͤͤ̄́̂̋̒ͧ̏e͉̜̘̺̜̿̿̌̉̃̃̓́̋̕ ̷̙͖͕̫̜̩͔̣͔̓̽̈̅̔̅ͤ́̕͝p̱̯̪̟̼͇̦͓͋͛ͭu̟̝̼͎͌ͨ̏̍ͩ́l̓ͪ̒̍ͭ͘ ͖̰̣̀l̳̞̗̱͕̗̳͔̆͐̂̃ͫͪ̊̏s̨̞̩͔̯͚͖̱͗̇͑̈́ͩ̏̃ ̷̳̞̠̱̦̖̟̅̈ţ̷̯̇͗̄̽̀h̡̢͚͇͚͒̆̎̑̀ẹ̫̯͇̻̻̞͐͝ ̭͖͋̈́̏ͣ͐̈͞͡t͎̼͎́͋͌̂̋̐̀r̵̀͊ͣ̔̌ͩ͏̦̪̮į͔̪͈̠̠ͯ̈́̇͐̑ͦ͂͠ǧ ̧̤̫̬͖̘͎͂ͩ͑͌ͩ̚̚g̵͓̥̪͕̀ͣ̃è̵̾̄̾ͨ͢҉̱̥̳̳r̛̦͂ͤ.̮̖͉͒̈́ͣ̒͐ ̣