Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I don't mind replacing any old tokens (barring the ones WAR leaders made, of course) or anything. They don't typically take long, so long as you're not asking for a Mega Ray token or anything. It gives me something to do aside from being a permanent lurker.

Edit: I'll resume working on the badges, but if there's any specific ones you want redone or made, please please please let me know. I feel so useless here at PXR 99% of the time. (Sometimes I need a nudge to get working on tokens though. I forget)
    How about replacing ones that haven't been "made" by other people. So the ones that are just random stock photos or Pokemon anime screenshots. So there's the gym leader badge ones, a bunch of generic ones (friendly welcomer, creative etc) that can be replaced. Maybe leave the missing ones and ones from events for now?

And feel free to come up with more tokens as well! How about some for being a member for 1, 2, 3 etc years? And one for making more than 100 posts in the daily chit chat and/or Pokemon general discussion threads?

Also if you're really bored and wanna draw some art relating to the 20th anniversary somehow to use in our website banner and perhaps a future forum theme, that would be awesome too. :)
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    How about replacing ones that haven't been "made" by other people. So the ones that are just random stock photos or Pokemon anime screenshots. So there's the gym leader badge ones, a bunch of generic ones (friendly welcomer, creative etc) that can be replaced. Maybe leave the missing ones and ones from events for now?

And feel free to come up with more tokens as well! How about some for being a member for 1, 2, 3 etc years? And one for making more than 100 posts in the daily chit chat and/or Pokemon general discussion threads?

Also if you're really bored and wanna draw some art relating to the 20th anniversary somehow to use in our website banner and perhaps a future forum theme, that would be awesome too. :)
    That's fine. I just want to help the tokens look more awesome- I'd never want to replace any of the special user made ones (like the War ones) though. That'd just be mean. Only the ones that pretty much use screenshots from the anime or photos, etc.

Is there a place I can see all existing tokens? For now I'm working on the badges, but I'll finish them eventually.

Rainbow Badge: Done

--

Also, as for the 20th anniversary banner- what'd you have in mind?
    Last edited by Nekomata; 02-27-2016 at 01:44 PM.

3. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

That's fine. I just want to help the tokens look more awesome- I'd never want to replace any of the special user made ones (like the War ones) though. That'd just be mean. Only the ones that pretty much use screenshots from the anime or photos, etc.

Is there a place I can see all existing tokens? For now I'm working on the badges, but I'll finish them eventually.

Rainbow Badge: Done

--

Also, as for the 20th anniversary banner- what'd you have in mind?
    Either there's a folder on DevianArt somewhere (I know I've seen some PXR folders there recently). That or Sarah might have them listed somewhere in a hidden part of the forum xD. I know most forums have those.

Either way the badges I've seen are really great. Even the one for the recent Valentines event was good! Yeah ones for being a member for so long sounds great. Right off I can't think of anything too creative, but if I think if something great I'll let you know.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

@Charkramaster

I've only remade the first three badges- so anything other than those I didn't make. And yes, they're located elsewhere on the forums. xD I'll be remaking the older ones that need it over time.

@Charkramaster

I've only remade the first three badges- so anything other than those I didn't make. And yes, they're located elsewhere on the forums. xD I'll be remaking the older ones that need it over time.
    I can access the modcp panel and list out all the current generic ones we have along with their token images for reference as soon as I get back on my laptop :3

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

@Trainer17

That'd be great! Please do so. xD Gonna post Soul badge shortly. Easy badge is easy. Marsh shouldn't take all that long either.

Out of interest, why is the ASB token called 'Scraggy, Go!' My confusion may be down to the fact that although I'm heavily involved with the ASB, I'm highly unfamiliar with the anime itself. Go figure.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    Out of interest, why is the ASB token called 'Scraggy, Go!' My confusion may be down to the fact that although I'm heavily involved with the ASB, I'm highly unfamiliar with the anime itself. Go figure.
    If you'd like that changed, why not make a suggestion? :'3 Neko can whip up something more suitable than the current one in place.
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    If you'd like that changed, why not make a suggestion? :'3 Neko can whip up something more suitable than the current one in place.
    Haha, I didn't want to be presumptuous ;) I'll start to think, unless someone comes up with one of their own in the meantime.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

@Elbub

I don't mind at all. xD If anyone needs token graphics or whatever, by all means just ask me. =D