View Poll Results: Kill Millie (Koax) or complete the ritual?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wait until we know more about the ritual

3 27.27%
  • Assassinate her now

8 72.73%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    @Speed-X: Millie was described as leaving the Sleepy Valley Apartments and it's almost certainly where she lives.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

URPG Staff

The drug trip Jeff and what came after may be the final nail in the coffin looking over it. At least in terms of proving Millie guilty.

EDIT: I'm starting to reconsider some things right now, and its making me wonder if Millie is what we believe her to be.
    Last edited by Dash; 10-12-2016 at 09:08 PM.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar

I always (or at least I should) write down the location of the Pokemon when they're interviewed. Several times Millie was spotted at the Sleepy Valley Apartments.

I'm going to copy my post from the General Chat thread here, and add a couple of things.

Poor Millie seems to be having an awful case of identity crisis... *crickets chirp* I'd say we've identified our first Stalker; Koax. It looks as though she knows she'll be taken control of at night, and that she can't help her actions. It's terrible; Millie really does seem like a nice Vaporeon at heart. Someone should call her by her name when they...off her. uvu;;

And on that front, I feel it's probably best to kill the Stalkers. It is true, we don't know what this ritual is exactly, or what it will do. And Adis did say (to Fetcher) that the only way to get rid of the "parasites" was by killing them. But he did not explicitly say the ritual will kill them. We don't even know if the ritual will do that and free the host, or not. In the meantime, the Stalkers will just keep killing. Night will fall and they will kill again. I'm sure even Millie herself wouldn't want any more harm to come to the others. She basically told us to end it for her. It's a grim fate, but I'd say it's something we have to do for the good of the town.

On another note, there's nothing saying the rate of the killings will be less frequent if Millie dies, but that is a risk we either have to take, or not.

I guess what I meant by that question is if we know what apartment she lives in, exactly. Yes, we know the complex, but do we know the apartment? But...it's really probably not relevant anymore anyway. I guess we'll see.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post

I guess what I meant by that question is if we know what apartment she lives in, exactly. Yes, we know the complex, but do we know the apartment? But...it's really probably not relevant anymore anyway. I guess we'll see.

As far as I know, there hasn't been an exact mention of where she lives. She is just always seen leaving, or hanging around, that area.

Administrator

Millie was the one I suspect as the Stalker. Before I said anything or jumped the gun. I wanted absolute proof....too bad it happened overnight while I was sleeping xD.

Her demeanor, the evidence, the note. Even with my meet with her it seemed odd. Nothing flat out incriminating, but still questionable. Then we have the next evidence that linked to her. The note, her reaction after seeing the note. A similar reaction from the Basement in the Apartments. I really do wonder...if there were torturous events that took place. Trying to "experiment" on a "particular" effect. The Apartments seem to have even more hidden facts leading up to it. This whole town is full of the same things. Millie is either being tortured by a Stalker or is one....and I'm willing to bet she IS one of them. Stuck with a "demon" inside of her.

So....sad as it may be...

I for one, vote to Assassinate her. Before another innocent Pokemon can die by their (her) paws.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Well, guys, when should we do this? Aurimas has already opted towards dealing the coup de grace, if you catch my drift. The only opinions we haven't gotten from semi-active players of the game are Sarah and Ericsaur. It seems like we're all in agreement, for the most part.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

The action's already up there. About the ninth in the queue, by my count.

I wish there was a better way... But I feel like Millie's been waiting for something like this for a while, now... Maybe two seasons, even...

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I feel like there should be another way. If only we could save her... :(
    But I understand that's probably not the case, and I'm okay with whatever you guys decide.
    I never expected to feel sorry for the Stalkers!

GCEA

Oh! I guess I missed it, hahah.

------------