Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Sure thing! That's a great note for the future and we'll definitely keep that in mind. I was just explaining our rational so you or October or anyone else get the idea that we're all power hungry monsters who want to skip people. It's nothing like that. And yeah posting "he's working on it" multiple times is excessive, when the problem initially came up a few weeks ago, just a little notice saying you had been in contact with him or something like that would have been acceptable. I don't really see what a problem with that would have been since at the time none of us knew that you had ways to reach him that we didn't and that we should contact you if there was ever a concern. It was just a lack of communication that has now been fixed.

And yes I'm well aware of this. I drove past my high school's graduation yesterday and today is the 1 year anniversary of when I graduated. So I'm well aware of what the time of year is. I'd like to think that none of us were trying to pressure October into anything. Like I said before, none of us knew what his status was despite various attempts to reach him (PXR, discord, skype, etc.), none of us knew you had a way to reach him that we didn't, therefore none of us knew to reach out to you about this. We weren't trying to make October rush or finish the page within two weeks. We were just going to move on with the list since no one who had posted had been able to reach him. Again, it was a failure of communication. Contrary to certain thought processes that may exist, we aren't bullies, we just held a lack of information. Big difference.
    I had already been contacted by Xanthe about October while ago. I don't feel the need to make public posts on what people are doing unless I'm asked to do so. (And by all means, feel free to ask). I'll typically only post updates if there's something more than 'they're working on it' - or after the two week time period is over (it's not, yet).

Just let me be extra clear: If people are concerned about the progress of the next page or contacting a hard-to-reach member on the list, please let me know! I'm happy to give updates on request. I've got means of contacting every person on the list who isn't particularly active here on PXR. Most of which I speak to frequently on discord.

Just, please please please, don't ever try skipping turns without clearing it with the current turn or myself. The last thing I want to see is have two people make part/most/all of the next page and us having to pick which page gets used and which turns into a waste of time and hurt feelings. It's not fun working on something only for it to have been for nothing.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

It's no big deal, I just saw October hadn't been active for a while and things had fallen quiet. In the interest of making sure this comic keeps going on alive and healthy, I just wanted to make sure it didn't get locked up and stuck along the way from someone who could have possibly abandoned it without notice. That's all. I was just asking first. Plenty of times, I've seen many events and activities fall dead because someone fell inactive. I'm sure other people have seen it as well, so we just didn't want to see it happen to this.

But sure, I'll keep what you said in mind, Neko. I'm aware there's a few people who joined PXR only for this (wish they'd hang around and get involved with some of the other great things going on around here, but ah). It's just for the rest of us, sometimes long periods of silence causes concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It's no big deal, I just saw October hadn't been active for a while and things had fallen quiet. In the interest of making sure this comic keeps going on alive and healthy, I just wanted to make sure it didn't get locked up and stuck along the way from someone who could have possibly abandoned it without notice. That's all. I was just asking first. Plenty of times, I've seen many events and activities fall dead because someone fell inactive. I'm sure other people have seen it as well, so we just didn't want to see it happen to this.

But sure, I'll keep what you said in mind, Neko. I'm aware there's a few people who joined PXR only for this (wish they'd hang around and get involved with some of the other great things going on around here, but ah). It's just for the rest of us, sometimes long periods of silence causes concern.
    Understandable, but do be sure to contact me if there are concerns since I've got better contact with some of the people who came for this. I unfortunately can't force them to partake in other parts of the forum.

@October

Looking great! =D Not often we see a comic artist do a page without line-art. Tough thing to do!

🍁Orange Fluff Ball❄️ azura evley's Avatar
    can i point out we still didn't mentions the quagsire's name yet, like i dont even remember his name anymore. XD

also all of you're pages look awesome!
    Last edited by azura evley; 06-05-2017 at 03:04 AM.
    VVV DO NOT CLICK ME VVV

🌺🌺
    ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

6. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh man, Carnivine looks so scary in the new page :O Awesome work, @October! :D
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hey @LKWayvern how's that page going?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

@LKWayvern

Hey! It's been two weeks and I'm just checking in to see if you're working on the page. If so, great! Try to get it done ASAP (no pressure!) or have someone else lend ya a hand! If not, it may be time to pass the baton to the next person in line to keep things moving along. LEt me know ASAP. If I don't hear back in 2 days or so, we'll be moving on! (We can put you in again at a different spot when things clear up!)

Thanks!

Just need to color the page and get it uploaded, shouldn't take too long, I don't think.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Just need to color the page and get it uploaded, shouldn't take too long, I don't think.
    Awesome, looking forward to checking it out! :D