Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Red face Altia Studio Showcase [Giveaway Winner Determined!]

Hi there, everybody! Now this seems obvious, but I very much enjoy drawing, painting, animating, and making things! This is where I'll be showcasing my creations, new and old alike. I will only be showcasing artwork I actually care to present here.

Over the last 6 or-so years, I have been rather inactive when it comes to drawing, painting, and animating until very recently. This is because of the amount of hours I had been working. This left me very little room to grow and improve. Many of my peers have been using the time to improve, so I can say I definitely fell behind a little. But it's never too late to pick it back up! So here I am. I will post something new once in a while. Feel free to comment, criticize, ask questions, etcetera! ...Now on to the artwork...

[All artwork on this post will be hidden within spoilers as thumbnail icons. Click the icons to see the full available image, if applicable.]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Pokemon-Related Art (OLD)
    Spoiler:

Non-Pokemon Art (OLD)

Spoiler:

Pokemon-Related Art (NEW)
    Spoiler:

Non-Pokemon Art (NEW)
    Spoiler:

Once in a while, I will host giveaways! It will be up to you to enter and follow them via thread posts. The giveaways may consist of handmade items, such as keychains, charms, stickers, decals, and more. Some give away items will be customizable, others will be pre-made and won't have that feature.

The contestants will be assigned a number in order of entry, and the winner will be determined through Random.org with a livestream to accompany. The winner must be comfortable with disclosing shipping information through a private message.

The livestream link is static, and displays live footage only, during livestream times.
    Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqa...gnzVBelVw/live

Have fun, participants!

Outside Links:
    Spoiler:

Support Me On...

Last edited by Altia; 01-28-2017 at 12:23 AM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ha, ha! I love these! You have a really awesome, colorful, and great style that definitely looks like it's touched on the cool stuff, creative stuff, imaginative stuff, and goofy stuff. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ha, ha! I love these! You have a really awesome, colorful, and great style that definitely looks like it's touched on the cool stuff, creative stuff, imaginative stuff, and goofy stuff. :3
    Aaah! Thank you so much, Neo! :D I do like to draw a huge variety of things, and I definitely do love color!
    I get bored drawing the same subjects over and over, so I tend to try to branch out. Some of these are digital, others are physical mediums, such as paint, colored pencil, or copic marker. Thank you again!! <3

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Wow your drawings are gorgeous! :D I love the Archen you drew! So cute! And the sheep animations are adorable! All your new Pokemon art is amazing too! Thanks for sharing! :D
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Wow your drawings are gorgeous! :D I love the Archen you drew! So cute! And the sheep animations are adorable! All your new Pokemon art is amazing too! Thanks for sharing! :D
    Wow, thanks so much!! I could see you love Archen! Which is great, because it's one of my faves, as well! The Ho-oh one I actually just made last night! That one is watercolor and pen. Thanks for taking the time to look! :D

ARIEL ALL YOUR STUFF IS SO AMAZING. I love them all. :3c The little mew, omg, soooo cute. And I love the mimikyu! And that hellhound is really scary. o.o I could hear the metal shing when I looked at it. xD The trippy psyduck circle is sooo cool, and I love the charizard and the ho-oh and THE AIPOM IS SO FUNNY. XD Amazing.

Your art is always so cool. *v*

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    ARIEL ALL YOUR STUFF IS SO AMAZING. I love them all. :3c The little mew, omg, soooo cute. And I love the mimikyu! And that hellhound is really scary. o.o I could hear the metal shing when I looked at it. xD The trippy psyduck circle is sooo cool, and I love the charizard and the ho-oh and THE AIPOM IS SO FUNNY. XD Amazing.

Your art is always so cool. *v*
    xD You're too gosh darn sweet! Thank you so so so much! C'x <3

Quote Originally Posted by Altia View Post
    xD You're too gosh darn sweet! Thank you so so so much! C'x <3
    Well you're too darn talented! Ahaha, no wories. <3

Senior Moderator

FRIGGIN PSYDUCK OMG IM DYING XD

AND OMG DAT HO OH! ;O; YEEEEEES

I love everything Ho oh tho. #bestnonghosttype If only they had a light type and made Ho oh Fire/Light....

But your art is so darn amazing and elegant. Amazeballs. Sacred Fire Seal of Approval

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    OHMYGOSH THESE ARE ADORABLE. >u< I love that Aipom animation so much. XD And your bouncing budgies are so addictive to stare at! *still staring*

Awesome work! :D