Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar

[Tutorials] Tips, Tricks & Process Guides

Tips, Tricks & Process Guides
    for artists of all kinds

~*~

I finally got around to this

Welcome artists of all degrees! You don't even have to be an artist; you could just be art-curious! This thread is set up so that you guys (and myself) can add any process videos or tutorials you create. Ever tried Photoshop but just been stumped? Like "how do I use this brush?!". Or maybe, "How do I draw a Pikachu? I just can't get the tail to be the right shape! ;O;". Or maybe you have problems with lighting and shades? That's always a tricky one. I loooove helping people, especially when it comes to art. So I'm going to share all the tips and tricks I can while I create my work. I'll even post tutorials and process guide videos and/or screen shots, which will then be included in the first post.

I urge you all to do the same! If anyone has a question, concern, wants to see a specific tutorial or otherwise, feel free to ask here! If you wish to contribute something you've done, please send a PM to Chibi Altaria! We'll all do our best to help you out on your way to improving your art! :D

notes on Chibi Altaria:
    • I am familiar with most traditional art mediums.
    • For digital work I primarily use Photoshop, Illustrator, and occasionally Paint Tool Sai.
      If your question is specifically related to another program I may not know the answer, so please keep that in mind!
    • I also use a Macbook Pro, so any keyboard shortcuts I use can be easily done on PCs by using the Control key in place of Command.
    • I sort of have a life outside the forum, so don't fret if I don't get to your request straight away!

REQUEST LIST

• Blocking in colour with lineart
    • Brush tool options

Last edited by Chibi Altaria; 02-06-2017 at 06:08 AM.