Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ˇÓrale!

ˇÓrale!

Hola, name's Queen, but you can call me Eon, Noel, Leon, Queen DDD, The DDDude, the DDDuke, St. Leon, Leon S Noel, Leon De La Sol or even Joy, if you're a close friend. But for now, allow me to explain who I am and what I'm about.

I am about Fairy types, I am all about Ludicolo and Sylveon and I'm about that Sinnoh and Unova.

I am not about Megas, Lucario or Delphox and mostly not about Hoenn and Kalos.

As you can tell, my favorite type is Fairy, but for the longest time it was a huge tie between Grass and Normal.

My least favorite types are probably Steel, Fire and perhaps Dragon.

When it comes to starter Pokemon, I've been Grass every gen except 5 and 6, where I picked the water starters, and when it comes to my favorite types of animals pokemon are based on, it would have to be Cat Pokemon, which I absolutely ADORE~!

I'm very passionate about battling, having ranked up quite high in Gen 5 Showdown in the OU, LC and Doubles Ladders. I also really love Smash Bros. and would always be down for a round or 3 of Smash 4 3DS or Smash 4 WiiU anytime I'm free. I main Samus and King DeDeDe, with Link, Wario, Mr. Game & Watch and DK as secondaries or pockets, and I've been working on learning Villager, MM and Ryu. I've been playing Smash since 64 so I'm very passionate about it too. I also play a myriad of other fighting games, such as BlazBlue, SF series, MvC series, KoF series, Bloody Roar, Skullgirls, Divekick, and Soul Caliber 2. Currently I have Skullgirls installed on my computer, so feel free to hmu for Steam profile if you'd like to play me there.

I also like a wide range of anime, but I'm quite opinionated on that subject too. I like to harshly criticize everything, including what I like so there is a good chance I will offer a rather harsh review on things that are bad, like Naruto or Bleach, and give even good things like OPM, JoJoBA, Berserk, Parasyte the Maxim or Steel Ball Run a somewhat downplayed review.

And I guess that's it. So hello then. Oh yeah and just to clear up any confusion in the future, I'll put this bit out there first: I'm a gay dude, not a girl.

2. This post has been liked by:

Altia 

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, welcome to PXR, Queen! We know you had a choice when deciding what Pokémon community to join, but we're glad you chose us! We've got plenty of awesome events going on and plenty more to come.

And hey, if you have any questions about anything or how things work, let us know! We'll be happy to help you out.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome Queen! That is a pretty impressive list of nicknames! I've never been able to think of any good ones so I've always been boring and gone by my real name everywhere haha.

If you don't like Hoenn and Kalos much, what do you think of Alola? :) And no megas, aww! I didn't like them at first but they grew on me a lot. I really like Mega Aerodactyl. I haven't done competitive battling in years besides random matches on 3DS, but I found Mega Aero and Contrary Serperior to be a really fun combo for doubles! xD

Hope you have fun here! There's usually something interesting going on. :)
    GCEA

Alola is amazing and more then made up for XY and ORAS. Sun/Moon is really amazing and honestly I wish we could have had them last gen instead of the remakes and XY. Looking forward to Gen 8, hope it completely removes Megas altogether, or at least focuses on them as little as Gen 7 did.

Welcome, Queen! It seemed like we were going to get along, until I saw that fire type is among your least favourites... XD I kid. I'm sure we'll be friends. C: I'm a gay girl, so we're similar already! 8D

Anyway, hope you settle in quickly. :3 It's a great place filled with many awesome people.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hello Metal Queen! I'm noblejanobii, one of your friendly neighborhood writing mods! Welcome to PXR! If you have any questions please let me know and I'll do mg best to answer!

What's your favorite grass type? My favorite Pokémon is Shaymin! Though I mostly prefer fire and dark types!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Welcome to PXR, Queen! I hope you'll find it enjoyable here on PXR. We've got a very friendly community here. If you have any questions at all or need any help. Feel free to contact any one of the Moderators or Admins here. Hey I like Fairy types too, but Electric types are still my favorite here! =D. Sylveon is still my favorite of the Fairy types though.

Anyway glad to see you joined us here on PXR, Queen. Again if you need anything or have any questions, just let us know! We'd be more than happy to help you.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

My favorite Grass types would have to be Bulbasaur, Torterra, Chesnaught and now Rowlet, in that order. I really like Shaymin too, although it has been somewhat soured for me by someone I know who also liked Shaymin. He was a very angry fellow and abused his Admin privileges on a discord server.

I kind of forgot what it felt like to be on a Forum, I'm not used to seeing so many emoticons, and to be honest I probably never will. As a former English TA though it triggers me hard, l'meow. But I'll get over it. I was recommended this place by a friend of mine, but she wouldn't tell me who she was on here, so I guess it's a game to see if I can find her.

Wait, seriously? You have a friend here? Now I want to know. >:33 If you give me a hint, perhaps I could give you a hint. ;3 And hey, emoticons do not equal poor English skills. They just mean more emotion. :D

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ohhh hint hint hint hint!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire