Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh wow! I love your Sylveon outfit, it's perfect! And I really love the Volcarona one and would totally wear it! XY had such awesome fashion, I guess it just matched my personal style better than SuMo. ;_;

Your outfits based on games are a really neat idea. Love the DPPt one. And the GSC colours are gorgeous. I guess I just love those oranges and light blues! <3
    GCEA

Fashion is such an underappreciated art form! I love games that let you create custom clothes designs and such. ANIMAL CROSSING FTW. I didn't know that Miitomo had that feature as well! I always have a blast coordinating outfits in XY. Would say the same for Sun and Moon, but...haven't gotten enough money to get every fashion item yet. And yeah, agreeing with Sarah. I like the island fashion style in SM, but I like the variance with XY's fashion much better.

I also love fashion styles that are based on color schemes and motifs of certain Pokemon like you're doing here. Keep it up! Would love to see something from the Snivy line myself. o v o

But yes, color coordinating is fun as hell <3

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I also love fashion styles that are based on color schemes and motifs of certain Pokemon like you're doing here. Keep it up! Would love to see something from the Snivy line myself. o v o

But yes, color coordinating is fun as hell <3
    I take requests, I have every fashion item in Sun and most of the ones exclusive to Moon.
    I also have all but 3 items in X, so I could try making a Snivy outfit there. Incidentally, should I put (taking requests) in the thread title?
    Also more outfits! See if you can guess what the 3 in the middle represent.
    Samus2.jpgFRLG.jpgORAS.jpgBW2.jpgPit.jpg