Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fashionable Photography from Mii to (You)

I'm going to post fashion here, mostly outfits I make in Miitomo, but potentially if allowed, outfits from Sun and Moon (Too many people think the fashion in Sun and Moon is bad for guys. Too many people are unfashionable and have no basic understanding of color co-ordination. These two groups often overlap) and XY outfits as well!
    20170108070238.jpg20160814010455.jpg20160930010116.jpg20161118014353.jpg20170108060925.jpg

For now I'll leave off with these, and I'll post more later. I don't want to exhaust all my pictures at once!

2. This post has been liked by:

Altia 

All the outfits look great! I love the second one. So kingly. And wow, nice colour matching with the salazzle. You, sir, are very fashionable. ;3

P.S. You can embed images with the [img] tags if you would prefer to upload your images to an image hosting site, but what you've done there works too. :]

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ooh these are cool. Nice coordinating. That Salazzle outfit is perfect! Nice one! :) I'd love to see your Sun/Moon and XY outfits as well! I didn't like the available pieces so much in Sun/Moon (am a girl). I much preferred the style in XY. And also the colours! It made me sad that in Sun you can't get any blue clothes unless you do it through the Festival Plaza which is a huge hassle. :/ Would love to see what you came up with in the games! :D
    GCEA

Give 'em the ol' Salazzle-Dazzle! I'm happy you're sharing these! You should post the comic ones you make!

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Altia View Post
    Give 'em the ol' Salazzle-Dazzle! I'm happy you're sharing these! You should post the comic ones you make!
    Which one, this one? 16176456.jpg
    This is the only comic one I have so far, but good to see you again!

8. This post has been liked by:

I like that one a lot x'DDD You should make more of those!!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I love fashion! xD And you're so spot on, most people just do not know how to colour co-ordinate outfits lol.

I was just disappointed how Sun/Moon had no dresses! >:c I was waiting to find some fancy dress to wear and then NOPE. Or not even any awesome trench coats, like the one I had in X/Y. I suppose...you know...cause it was set on islands in the tropics, but still! These all look great, by the way. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I love fashion! xD And you're so spot on, most people just do not know how to colour co-ordinate outfits lol.

I was just disappointed how Sun/Moon had no dresses! >:c I was waiting to find some fancy dress to wear and then NOPE. Or not even any awesome trench coats, like the one I had in X/Y. I suppose...you know...cause it was set on islands in the tropics, but still! These all look great, by the way. :D
    There weren't really dresses in XY either, not proper ones. Only skirt dresses. I don't recall a trenchcoat in XY either, unless you mean a peacoat?
    Might as well post some XY fashion and SuMo fashion too.

Wario.jpg An outfit based on WARIO!
    Scizor.jpg An outfit I was requested to make based on Scizor.
    Volcorona.jpg An outfit I made based on Volcorona
    Sylveon.jpg An outfit I made based on Sylveon!

And now some SuMo outfits.
    Alola5.jpg
    The most stylish you can be on a budget.

12. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Unfortunately, no. GF does not like dresses. D: But yeah, there was a trench! Er...well a trench-coat-dress-thing. XD

This one!

Ah, yeah, that's not quite a trench coat, but then there were a few fashion items that just got generic names instead of proper ones. Those are super passe though, I wouldn't even try to make an outfit with them.
    RGBY.jpg GRBY
    GSC.jpg GSC
    RSE.jpg RSE
    DPPt.jpg DPPt
    BW1.jpg BW1

Meanwhile, here's 5 outfits based on the first 5 generation mainline games.