Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello !

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome Cleobel! Your English is great! I learned some German in high school and have been trying to pick it up again but it's so hard! I admire you! I'm glad you decided to join us here! :D You must be very patient to hunt shinies. Good luck on your quest! :)

I love your avatar! Chikorita is so cute!
    GCEA

*Waves*

Welcome fellow shiny hunter and Team Rocket lover. :D I think it's a give as to who my favorite is...lol. I'm glad you could join us and hope you have fun.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Senior Moderator

Welcome to the Oasis, Cleobel. I hope you enjoy your stay!

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Welcome to the forum, Cleobel! :D I bet your English will improve here, as we all ramble a lot. xD My aunty's sister and kids live in Belgium. :D I've never been there myself, but one day I'd like to go.

Good luck with your shiny hunting! I've not really done it in the past myself, aside from a Masuda method fennekin which I did for a friend. cx Since then I haven't been successful in getting another shiny, haha.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Welcome, Cleobel! Your English is great if you only just started learning. :D Oh, and I'm the art mod around here. Glad you decided to join us!

I try to shiny hunt sometimes...but my luck is just plain awful. xD

Omg Belgium :'3 Hi Cleobel, lovely name if I must add. Welcome to PXR! Your English isn't bad at all. I think it's really good compared to...a chosen few :3

Hope you enjoy your stay with us! Plenty of events are coming around the corner and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me or any of our friendly staff. We don't bite ♡

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Welcome to PXR! Everyone is correct, your English is quite good! Chikorita comes from my favourite generation, a lovely grass starter they are!

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Thanks everybody for your friendly messages ! :)

Pokemon Trainer Sarah : My avatar has been drawn by a friend from another forum.

Trainer17 : Which events ?
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Welcome to PXR, Cleobel! I'm Soups! You say you're here in hopes of making new friends? Well, I'm your guy! If you ever want to chat it up or have any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite!

See ya' around!
    τι ζωή

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Hey there cleobel! Welcome to the club, and welcome to what's probably one of the most difficult languages to learn XD, people who have been speaking it for all their lives *cough* like me *cough* still have trouble with it. But if you ever feel discouraged just remember us native English speakers still make plenty of mistakes...some could say...*drumroll* wookie mistakes...

I've got quite a few shinies as well, some through masuda breeding, and some through the sheer amount of IV breeding that I've done in the past

One of my favorite quirks about English is the difference in pronunciation between man's laughter and manslaughter. Has there been anything that you've run into that makes you scratch your head and wonder "why"? If so, that you're definitely getting the hang of the language XD