Thread: Hello !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello !

Hello everybody ! I am Cleobel and I am a 17 year old girl (I will turn 18 on February 26, in less than one month). I was born in Italy and I have been living in Belgium since September 2009. I have been playing Pokémon since January 2009 and I have registered on this forum to make new friends and to improve my English. Effectively, I had no English lessons at the high school and I am learning it now at the college. So, I am sorry for the mistakes.
    My first Pokémon game is Pokémon Pearl and I began my first Pokémon adventure with Turtwig, but my favorite Pokémon is Chikorita. I have played every Pokémon generation and I have a lot of Pokémon games. I began shiny hunting in 2012 and I am currently searching for shiny Pansear and Panpour at Santalune Forest in Pokémon X and Y (I already have a shiny Pansage). Most of the time, I do full-odds shiny hunting (1/8192 or 1/4096).
    If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them to me. Hope to chat with you soon ! :)

PS : Please feel free to contact me if you want a foreign Pokémon for Masuda method. I have Pokémon games in French and Italian.
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D