Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Member of the Year 2016 (Voting Thread)

Well everyone, it’s that time of year again! I’m your host, NobleJanobii, presenting to you this year’s PXR Member of the Year! Below I have listed the categories in which you can vote. Everyone is encouraged to vote, as you have plenty of time to do so! Voting is open until January 31, 2017, so pick who your favorites are and post them up!

Just a few housekeeping rules first:
    1. Follow the General PXR Forum Rules.
    2. You can ONLY vote for members who have accounts on PXR, no other forum.
    3. Please make sure you accurately type out the username you are voting for, rather than calling them by something other than their username.
    4. You cannot vote for yourself.
    5. You cannot vote for a person more than once per category.
    6. You cannot vote for a person more than five times in total.
    7. You can only vote six people per category.
    8. Member of the Year is limited to one vote only. Meaning only one person can be nominated by you.
    9. Newcomer and New Staff Member of the year are limited to people who have joined or been promoted since January 1st, 2016.
    10. The three previous winners cannot be picked for Member of the Year. Sorry Ray_Quaaza, HKim, and Rival Max. This is merely to be fair to other users. They can be selected for other categories though!

So, without further ado, here are the categories!
    Spoiler:
    [B]The Best:[/B]

[B]Best Spriter:[/B]
    [B]Best Graphic Artist:[/B]
    [B]Best Drawn Artist:[/B]
    [B]Best Writer:[/B]
    [B]Best Blogger:[/B]
    [B]Best Voice:[/B]
    [B]Best Roleplayer:[/B]
    [B]Best Gamer:[/B]
    [B]Best ASB Participant:[/B]
    [B]Best GCEA Participant:[/B]
    [B]Best URPG Participant:[/B]
    [B]Best Forum Staff Member:[/B]
    [B]Best Site Staff Member:[/B]
    [B]Best Female:[/B]
    [B]Best Male:[/B]
    [B]Best Other:[/B]

[B][U]The Most:[/U][/B]

[B]Most Polite:[/B]
    [B]Most Dedicated:[/B]
    [B]Most Chill:[/B]
    [B]Most Mature:[/B]
    [B]Most Energetic:[/B]
    [B]Most Bizarre:[/B]
    [B]Most Competitive:[/B]
    [B]Most Knowledgeable Pokemon Fan:[/B]
    [B]Most Dedicated Pokemon Fan:[/B]
    [B]Most Helpful:[/B]
    [B]Most Talkative:[/B]
    [B]Most Colorful:[/B]

[B][U]The Superlatives:[/U][/B]

[B]Trendsetter:[/B]
    [B]Nicest:[/B]
    [B]Funniest:[/B]
    [B]Smartest:[/B]
    [B]Wish You Were Here:[/B]
    [B]Social Butterfly:[/B]
    [B]Critique Master:[/B]

[B][U]Of the Year:[/U][/B]

[B]Quote of the Year:[/B]
    [B]Meme of the Year:[/B]
    [B]Dilemma of the Year:[/B]
    [B]Group of the Year:[/B]
    [B]Board of the Year:[/B]
    [B]Event of the Year:[/B]
    [B]Newcomer of the Year:[/B]
    [B]New Staff Member of the Year:[/B]
    [B]Workhorse of the Year:[/B]
    [B]Pair of the Year:[/B]
    [B]Member of the Year: [/B]

If you need explanation for the categories, here they are:
    Spoiler:
    The Best:

Best Spriter: Hidden away in the Spriter’s Sanctuary are a variety of sprite artists that are very proud of their work. Sprite work consists of pixel art that can be recolors, highres, fusions, etc. Just take a look around the Spriter's Sanctuary, there’s plenty of threads that have been updated in 2016.
    Best Graphic Artist: In the Artist’s Easel there are many artists that use a computer to create their art. They would qualify for this category! If their art is obviously digital, then this is the place to nominate it!
    Best Drawn Artist: In the Artist’s Easel there are also many artists that use a pencil, paper, and other traditional art tools to draw their art rather than use a computer. If they use a pencil and paper then they would qualify for this category!
    Best Writer: Anyone who has posted a story, poem, or other creative work in the Writer’s Desk in 2016 would count for this category. If you think their works are worthy then nominate the authors here!
    Best Blogger: Ever look at the bottom right corner of the main page? Then you’ve seen the most recent five blogs posted on the forum! That is where you will find the best blogger as well! Just scroll through all the blogs posted in 2016 and decide which blog poster you think was the best.
    Best Voice: Whether it is through podcasts or gaming streams, plenty of users have heard each other's voices this year. Who has the best sounding voice? Who has the most adorable laugh? All factors to consider when posting in this category!
    Best Roleplayer: In the Roleplay Stage, users create unique characters and stories in any genre from fantasy to sci fi, so take a look through those and see which user or users seemed to be the most passionate, well-educated, and over all best roleplayer.
    Best Gamer: If you have checked out the Challenge Adventures subforum this year then you have seem people playing games all over the play. But in addition, people have been playing Cards Against Humanity, Town of Salem, and Garry’s Mod as well. So watch their gameplay, read their stories, and maybe even attend a session while you can, then decide, who is the best gamer!
    Best ASB Participant: Are you a member or observer of the ASB section of the forum? Then you know that there are some participants that stand out above the rest! So it is here where you will decide who is the best member of the ASB forum!
    Best GCEA Participant: Are you a member or observer of the GCEA section of the forum? Then you know that there are some participants that stand out above the rest! So it is here where you will decide who is the best member of the GCEA forum!
    Best URPG Participant: Are you a member or observer of the URPG section of the forum? Then you know that there are some participants that stand out above the rest! So it is here where you will decide who is the best member of the URPG forum!
    Best Forum Staff Member: One of PXR’s biggest features is its forums, and that is mainly because of its wonderful staff. Are there any members that really stick out among the rest? This is the place to decide that!
    Best Site Staff Member: However, PXR is more than just a forum and there are plenty of staff members who help make the site run just as smoothly as the forum. What site staff members stick out to you?
    Best Female: This one is pretty self explanatory but which female members stick out to you as the best of the best?
    Best Male: This one is pretty self explanatory but which male members stick out to you as the best of the best?
    Best Other: Is there a member that doesn’t identify as a male or female but is still pretty awesome and you think deserves to be nominated? This is the place to do it!

The Most:

Most Polite: A member with exceptional manners.
    Most Dedicated: The most dedicated member to their friends and/or the site.
    Most Chill: The member that’s particularly relaxed or a go with the flow type.
    Most Mature: The member that acts way older than they actually are.
    Most Energetic: That hyperactive user that we all know and love!
    Most Bizarre: The user that sticks out but not in a bad way.
    Most Competitive: The user who wants to be the best like no one ever was!
    Most Knowledgeable Pokemon Fan: The living pokedex or maybe the person who always stuns you with their knowledge of trivia!
    Most Dedicated Pokemon Fan: The someone who shows dedication to making sure pokemon news gets reported right and is willing to help others when it comes to pokemon battling!
    Most Helpful: That user that goes out of their way to put themselves out there to help others in their times of need.
    Most Talkative: The person who is always making their voice heard no matter what.
    Most Colorful: The user that seems to brighten everyone’s day and add a splash of color to our lives!

The Superlatives:

Trendsetter: That user that always seems to start quite a fuss around the forum for a certain show, video game, or other category!
    Nicest: The user with the heart of gold, soul of silver, and the kindest touch you’ve ever known!
    Funniest: That user that always makes you laugh no matter how bad their jokes are.
    Smartest: That user that seems to know everything no matter how obscure.
    Wish You Were Here: That user that has been away quite a bit in the last year that we all miss dearly.
    Social Butterfly: The user that seems to be friends with everyone!
    Critique Master: The user who is always offering constructive criticism to others.

Of the Year:

Quote of the Year: Was there a post or quote this year that really just made your day? Nominate it here!
    Meme of the Year: There were a variety of meme related threads this year. Was there a particular type of meme that really tickled your fancy? This could be Pokemon Go, Alolan Exeggutor, Nebby GET IN THE BAG, etc, as long as it was posted on the forum!
    Dilemma of the Year: There were many “_ or _” threads this year too. Which dilemma was your favorite?
    Group of the Year: The Groups and Clubs board was also pretty active this year! Which group stood out to you as the most passionate and overall best group of them all?
    Board of the Year: With a variety of new staff members doing their best to increase activity around the forum, which board do you think is the best this year?
    Event of the Year: The staff did their best to host a variety of events this year. Which one did you like the best?
    Newcomer of the Year: Was there a new user that really seemed to stand out amongst the rest? Nominate them here!
    New Staff of the Year: Several staff members joined the ranks this year. Whether they are site or forum they qualify! Who is the best of the new staff members?
    Workhorse of the Year: Some members go above and beyond the set of expectations and call of duty. Which users really busted their butts to do just that this year?
    Pair of the Year: A great feature of PXR is the opportunity to create a link with another user called a Pair. In a test of partnership, vote as to which pair is the best of them all!
    Member of the Year: The category you’ve all been waiting for! Is there one user that just stands out as the best of everyone? This is the place to vote for them!

Like I said before the end date is 11:59:59 PM on January 31, 2017. I will have the results up soon after that! Happy voting! And if you have any questions please ask here or PM me.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 12-26-2016 at 10:58 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    The Best:

Best Spriter: Speed-X
    Best Graphic Artist:
    Best Drawn Artist:
    Best Writer:
    Best Blogger:
    Best Voice: Suicune's Fire, Neo Emolga
    Best Roleplayer:
    Best Gamer:
    Best ASB Participant: ShadowJay, Elbus
    Best GCEA Participant:
    Best URPG Participant:
    Best Forum Staff Member: Noblejanobii, Neo Emolga
    Best Site Staff Member: MC Elesa
    Best Female: Noblejanobii, Suicune's Fire, ninjaskarmory
    Best Male: Neo Emolga, Dragon Master Mike
    Best Other:
    Best Attack Helicopter: Dragon Master Mike

The Most:

Most Polite: Suicune's Fire
    Most Dedicated: MC Elesa
    Most Chill: Chakramaster
    Most Mature: Neo Emolga
    Most Energetic: ninjaskarmory, EZ
    Most Bizarre: The Nonexistent Tazz
    Most Competitive:
    Most Knowledgeable Pokemon Fan: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Most Dedicated Pokemon Fan: Corey
    Most Helpful: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Most Talkative: Speed-X
    Most Colorful: ninjaskarmory

The Superlatives:

Trendsetter:
    Nicest: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Funniest: Elbus, EZ
    Smartest: Wisteria
    Wish You Were Here: XaiakuX, 3m0d0ll,.Metal Gear Snivy
    Social Butterfly: ninjaskarmory
    Critique Master:

Of the Year:

Quote of the Year: "7.8 Too much water" - Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Meme of the Year:
    Dilemma of the Year:
    Group of the Year: Pokemon GO
    Board of the Year: Wi-Fi and Showdown
    Event of the Year: The PMD one
    Newcomer of the Year: Fate
    New Staff Member of the Year: Chakramaster, Noblejanobii
    Workhorse of the Year: Chakramaster
    Pair of the Year: Suicune's Fire x Noblejanobii
    Member of the Year: Neo Emolga

WILL EDIT
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 12-26-2016 at 01:23 AM.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

3. This post has been liked by:

Please, if I vote for someone, do NOT feel like you have to vote for me back. xD

I will come back to edit this. Also, -- means I either can't think of it now or that I'm not qualified to answer.

The Best:

Best Graphic Artist: Lunar Latias, Neo Emolga, EZ
    Best Drawn Artist: Velocity, Lunar Latias, Liokora, 5TailedDemonLizard, Rival Max, Scytherwolf
    Best Writer: Noblejanobii, EmeraldSky, solivagant, Dragon Master Mike, Scytherwolf
    Best Blogger: Chakramaster, Wisteria, Bulbasaur
    Best Voice: Dragon Master Mike (your laaauuugh), Neo Emolga, Noblejanobii, ant2011, Speed-X, Trainer17
    Best Roleplayer: --
    Best Gamer: --
    Best ASB Participant: --
    Best GCEA Participant: Wisteria, Rival Max, Brettles
    Best URPG Participant: --
    Best Forum Staff Member: Chakramaster, Noblejanobii,
    Best Site Staff Member: MC Elesa, hands-down.
    Best Female: Noblejanobii, Speed-X, Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Arrow-Jolteon, Lunar Latias, Daughter of Mew
    Best Male: Bulbasaur, ant2011, Neo Emolga, Wisteria, Chakramaster, Trainer17
    Best Other: Palamon
    Best in Heels: Elbub, Corey

The Most:

Most Polite: Liokora, FedoraChar, Blaquaza, Lunala, Dragon Master Mike
    Most Dedicated: Pokemon Trainer Sarah, MC Elesa
    Most Chill: Fate, DHPflareon, Mujaffa, Elbub, Saraibre Ryu, Daughter of Mew
    Most Mature: Neo Emolga, Dragon Master Mike, Daughter of Mew
    Most Energetic: ninjaskarmory
    Most Bizarre: Bulbasaur, Death's Spook, ninjaskarmory
    Most Competitive: EZ
    Most Knowledgeable Pokemon Fan: Corey, Arrow-Jolteon, DHPflareon
    Most Helpful: Speed-X, Corrupt_Voidlich, Blaquaza
    Most Talkative: ninjaskarmory, EZ
    Most Colorful: Fate, Bulbasaur, Corey, Death's Spook

The Superlatives:

Trendsetter: --
    Nicest: Liokora, Corrupt_Voidlich, LKWayvern, sammy0295, Sou, Daughter of Mew
    Funniest: Bulbasaur, Corey, Tenacity, Mujaffa, Elbub, Trainer17
    Smartest: Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Neo Emolga
    Wish You Were Here: Popshakes, Fate (gdi Fate), mylittlestarr, PTGigi
    Social Butterfly: ninjaskarmory, EZ
    Critique Master: Speed-X

Of the Year:

Quote of the Year: "Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk" - Trainer17
    Meme of the Year: NEBBY GET IN THE BAG
    Dilemma of the Year: The Ditto Invasion was a dilemma...to some.
    Group of the Year: The Supremacy of Transforming Ditto, PXR Cards Against Humanity, Undertale
    Board of the Year: Pokemon Sun and Moon, Other Chat
    Event of the Year: Stalkers RPG, Easter Event, Valentine's Event, PXR Secret Santa, Pokemon Go
    Newcomer of the Year: Fate come back u lout (There were a lot of awesome new members! I'm sad I can only vote for one xD)
    New Staff Member of the Year: Noblejanobii
    Workhorse of the Year: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Pair of the Year: Lunar Latias x Chakramaster
    Member of the Year: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 01-08-2017 at 06:45 AM.

5. This post has been liked by:

FINALLY!!! I wanted to have plenty of time to finish this. <3

The Best:

Best Spriter: TheoreticalSelkie, Suicune's Fire, Ceyran, infinipede (despite the fact that these two never stuck around xD)
    Best Graphic Artist: Neo Emolga, Corrupt_Voidlich (reeeeeaaaally liked that logo and those mosaic-esque Pokemon), ninjaskarmory (Love the mood boards; very clever and creative)
    Best Drawn Artist: (Oh boy this is gonna be tough.) Lunar Latias (without a doubt), Suicune's Fire, Velocity, Nekomata, EmBreon (yesssss)
    Best Writer: Suicune's Fire (I'm honestly still hung up on that entry to WAR a couple of years ago), Neo Emolga, Noblejanobii
    Best Blogger: Wisteria. (need I say more?)
    Best Voice: (HMMMM THIS IS A HARD ONE) Dragon Master Mike (seriously that laff = so cuuuuuuute), Neo Emolga (I just find it funny how his voice is waaaaaayyyy deeper than I expected xD), Bulbasaur (aaaa also another cute one xD ), Lunar Latias, Trainer17 (CUTIE)
    Best Roleplayer: ---
    Best Gamer: ---
    Best ASB Participant: WanderingCubone, Elbub, Saraibre Ryu, ShadowJay, Dragon Master Mike
    Best GCEA Participant: ---
    Best URPG Participant: Sou, Ash K.
    Best Forum Staff Member: Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Neo Emolga, Noblejanobii, Chakramaster, Lunar Latias
    Best Site Staff Member: HKim, MCElesa, ray_quazaa. WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU GUYS :D
    Best Female: Lunar Latias, Suicune's Fire, ninjaskarmory, Noblejanobii, Corey, Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Saraibre Ryu, (LUV U GURLS <3 )
    Best Male: Chakramaster, Bulbasaur, Trainer17, Corey (still to this day I do not understand how someone can pull off EITHER a masculine or feminine look SO WELL, srsly dat's cray o A o I think Corey just has a very androgynous complexion xD ), Fate (COME BAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK), Neo Emolga
    Best Other: ---

The Most:

Most Polite: (I'll come back to this. </3 )
    Most Dedicated: Pokemon Trainer Sarah, MCElesa, Neo Emolga, Chakramaster, Palamon (because despite not posting much, they are very much active and with us like all the time c; )
    Most Chill: Saraibre Ryu, Velocity, Ash K., Chakramaster
    Most Mature: ninjaskarmory, ShadowJay, Elbub, HKim
    Most Energetic: Fate, Corey
    Most Bizarre: Bulbasaur, EZ
    Most Competitive: ---
    Most Knowledgeable Pokemon Fan: Arrow-Jolteon
    Most Helpful: Noblejanobii, EmeraldSky
    Most Talkative: Arrow-Jolteon, Bulbasaur
    Most Colorful: Corey, Trainer17, Fate, ninjaskarmory

The Superlatives:

Trendsetter: Fate
    Nicest: Chakramaster
    Funniest: Trainer17, ninjaskarmory, Bulbasaur
    Smartest: Arrow-Jolteon (girl's such a critical thinker I love it), Saraibre Ryu
    Wish You Were Here: PTGigi, Grassy_Aggron
    Social Butterfly: EZ (SRSLY WHERE DID THIS GUY SUDDENLY COME FROM ;o )
    Critique Master: Lunar Latias, Corrupt_Voidlich, Suicune's Fire, Corey, Velocity

Of The Year:

Quote of the Year: "Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk" - Trainer17
    Meme of the Year: MICHAELXD
    Dilemma of the Year: STD vs. ERR
    Group of the Year: PXR Cards Against Humanity.
    Board of the Year: Pokemon GO game. Definitely!
    Event of the Year: PMD Stalkers. <3
    New Staff Member of the Year: Noblejanobii, hands-down!
    Pair of the Year: Lunar Latias and Chakramaster. Because yes.
    Member of the Year: Pokemon Trainer Sarah.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 01-31-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

7. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Whew, glad I didn't wait until the last minute to do this. :P

The Best:

Best Graphic Artist: Lunar Latias, EZ, Corrupt_Voidlich
    Best Drawn Artist: Lunar Latias, Suicune's Fire, Liokora, 5TailedDemonLizard, Scytherwolf
    Best Writer: Noblejanobii
    Best Blogger: Wisteria, Bulbasaur
    Best Voice: Suicune's Fire, Chakramaster
    Best Roleplayer: Noblejanobii, AWA1997, LKWayvern
    Best Gamer: Chakramaster, Bulbasaur
    Best GCEA Participant: --
    Best Forum Staff Member: Pokémon Trainer Sarah
    Best Female: Suicune's Fire, Pokémon Trainer Sarah, Speed-X, Caite-chan, Scytherwolf
    Best Male: Chakramaster, Dragon Master Mike, Dash, Bulbasaur, Wisteria, Shruikan
    Best Other: --

The Most:

Most Polite: Suicune's Fire, Noblejanobii, Velocity, Scytherwolf, Liokora, Sou
    Most Dedicated: Pokémon Trainer Sarah, MC Elesa
    Most Chill: Chakramaster, Arrow-Jolteon, Dash, Dragon Master Mike, Kaoru
    Most Mature: HKim, Saraibre Ryu, Death's Spook
    Most Energetic: Fate, Corey, EZ, Trainer17, Mujaffa, Rival Max
    Most Competitive: --
    Most Knowledgeable Pokemon Fan: EmeraldSky, Corey
    Most Dedicated Pokemon Fan: Corey, EmeraldSky
    Most Helpful: Suicune's Fire, MC Elesa
    Most Talkative: EZ, Arrow-Jolteon, Bulbasaur
    Most Colorful: EZ, Mujaffa, Blaquaza, Velocity, Steven_Six, Shruikan

The Superlatives:
    (Originally read this as Superlaxatives XD)

Trendsetter: Fate, Lunar Latias
    Nicest: Lunar Latias, Dash, Arrow-Jolteon, Noblejanobii, EmeraldSky
    Funniest: The Nonexistent Tazz, Suicune's Fire, Trainer17, RobinHoude
    Smartest: Homura, Speed-X, Caite-chan, HKim, Saraibre Ryu
    Wish You Were Here: Lord Celebi, FedoraChar, Grassy_Aggron
    Social Butterfly: EZ, Arrow-Jolteon, Bulbasaur

Of the Year:

Quote of the Year: "Too much water 7.8/10" ~ Pokémon Trainer Sarah (On Bulbasaur's Blog)
    Meme of the Year: MichaelXD
    Dilemma of the Year: Dittos VS ERR
    Group of the Year: Pokémon GO, PXR Cards Against Humanity
    Board of the Year: Artist's Easel
    Event of the Year: Stalkers RPG, Pokémon GO, PXR's "Poké-Valentine" Event, Easter Egg Hunt
    New Staff Member of the Year: Noblejanobii, Chakramaster
    Workhorse of the Year: Pokémon Trainer Sarah
    Pair of the Year: Lunar Latias x Chakramaster, Noblejanobii x Suicune's Fire
    Member of the Year: Pokémon Trainer Sarah

Cheers and good times!
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 12-19-2016 at 04:40 AM.

Administrator

should be 100% finished and revised now. I missed a few, but it's fixed now (okay I lied, NOW it's done xD)

The Best:

Best Spriter: Speed-X, no doubt
    Best Graphic Artist: Neo Emolga
    Best Drawn Artist: Lunar Latias
    Best Writer: Noblejanobii
    Best Blogger: Wisteria
    Best Voice: Suicune's Fire
    Best Roleplayer: Noblejanobii
    Best Gamer: Fate, Lunar Latias
    Best ASB Participant: ---
    Best GCEA Participant: Rival Max
    Best URPG Participant: ---
    Best Forum Staff Member: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Best Site Staff Member: MCElesa
    Best Female: Lunar Latias, Speed-X, Suicune's Fire,
    Best Male: Neo Emolga, Rival Max, Dragon Master Mike, Trainer17
    Best Other: ---

The Most:

Most Polite: Suicune's Fire
    Most Dedicated: Neo Emolga
    Most Chill: Elbub, Dragon Master Mike
    Most Mature: ShadowJay
    Most Energetic: Fate
    Most Competitive: Noblejanobii
    Most Knowledgeable Pokemon Fan: Arrow-Jolton
    Most Dedicated Pokemon Fan: Corey, Trainer17
    Most Helpful: Suicune's Fire
    Most Talkative: Bulbasaur
    Most Colorful: Corey

The Superlatives:

Nicest: Lunar Latias, Trainer17
    Funniest: Suicune's Fire, Trainer17
    Smartest: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Wish You Were Here: FedoraChar
    Social Butterfly: Bulbasaur
    Critique Master: Speed-X, Noblejanobii

Of the Year:

Quote of the Year: "Too much water 7.8/10" - Pokémon Trainer Sarah
    Dilemma of the Year: STD vs ERR
    Group of the Year: PXR Cards Against Humanity
    Board of the Year: Artist's Easel
    Event of the Year: PMD Stalkers RPG, Pokemon Valentine Event
    New Staff Member of the Year: Noblejanobii, Lunar Latias
    Pair of the Year: Caite-chan x Neo Emolga
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 01-31-2017 at 09:55 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

10. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Will possibly edit, but probably not.

The Best:

Best Spriter: Speed-X, TheoreticalSelkie
    Best Graphic Artist: Neo Emolga, Corrupt_Voidlich, ninjaskarmory
    Best Drawn Artist: Velocity, Nekomata, Liokora
    Best Writer: Neo Emolga, Noblejanobii, Suicune's Fire, Scytherwolf, EmeraldSky
    Best Voice: Suicune's Fire
    Best Roleplayer: Neo Emolga, Noblejanobii
    Best Gamer: Chakramaster, Bulbasaur
    Best GCEA Participant: Rival Max, Wisteria
    Best Forum Staff Member: Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Chakramaster, Noblejanobii
    Best Female: Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Speed-X, Suicune's Fire
    Best Male: Chakramaster, Neo Emolga, Corey
    Best Other: EZ

The Most:

Most Polite: Chakramaster
    Most Dedicated: Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Suicune's Fire, MC Elesa
    Most Chill: EZ, Dash
    Most Mature: HKim, Death's Spook
    Most Energetic: Fate, EZ, Trainer17
    Most Competitive: EZ
    Most Knowledgeable Pokemon Fan: Corey, Arrow Jolteon
    Most Helpful: Suicune's Fire, Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Neo Emolga
    Most Talkative: Speed-X, Trainer17
    Most Colorful: Fate, EZ, Corey

The Superlatives:

Nicest: Chakramaster
    Funniest: Trainer17, Corey
    Smartest: HKim, Homura, Saraibre Ryu
    Wish You Were Here: Fate, Finch, Shen, Grassy_Aggron
    Social Butterfly: EZ, Arrow Jolteon

Of the Year:

Quote of the Year: "Too much water 7.8/10" - Pokémon Trainer Sarah
    Dilemma of the Year: MichaelXD, STD vs. ERR
    Group of the Year: The Digidestined
    Board of the Year: Pokemon Sun and Moon
    Event of the Year: Stalkers
    New Staff Member of the Year: Chakramaster, Noblejanobii
    Last edited by Chibi Altaria; 01-30-2017 at 05:40 AM.

12. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

*stole Gem's fab formatting*

Will edit...

The Best:

Best Spriter: Speed-X, TheoreticalSelkie
    Best Graphic Artist: Lunar Latias, Neo Emolga, Corrupt_Voidlich
    Best Drawn Artist: Velocity, Rival Max, Lunar Latias, Scytherwolf, Nekomata, Liokora
    Best Writer: EmeraldSky, Noblejanobii, Rival Max, Wisteria, solivagant, Phantasm.Angel
    Best Voice:
    Best Roleplayer: Rival Max, Wisteria, Winter
    Best Gamer:
    Best ASB Participant: Saraibre Ryu
    Best GCEA Participant: Rival Max, Brettles, Wisteria, Noblejanobii
    Best URPG Participant: Sou
    Best Forum Staff Member: (I feel like a parent having to choose their favourite child. ;_;) Suicune's Fire, Neo Emolga
    Best Site Staff Member: MC Elesa, Akaichi
    Best Female: Lunar Latias, Noblejanobii, Suicune's Fire, Speed-X, Arrow-Jolteon
    Best Male: Corey, Rival Max, Trainer17
    Best Other: ?

The Most:

Most Polite: Chakramaster, Sou, Blaquaza, Wrennekin, pokemon trainer Felix, Corrupt_Voidlich
    Most Dedicated: Suicune's Fire, Neo Emolga, Arrow-Jolteon
    Most Chill: EZ
    Most Mature: solivagant, Dragon Master Mike, Saraibre Ryu, Grassy_Aggron, HKim
    Most Energetic: Caite-chan, Fate, Corey
    Most Bizarre: EZ, The Nonexistent Tazz, Bulbasaur
    Most Competitive: Speed-X, The Nonexistent Tazz
    Most Knowledgeable Pokemon Fan: Corey, Kaoru
    Most Dedicated Pokemon Fan: EmeraldSky
    Most Helpful: Suicune's Fire, Corey, Neo Emolga
    Most Talkative: Fate, Noblejanobii
    Most Colorful: Corey

The Superlatives:

Nicest: Corey [for policing spoilers for me, he is the loveliest and made me enjoy Sun 1000x more!], EmeraldSky, Liokora, LKWayvern, Shieldbearer
    Funniest: Tenacity, Fate, Brettles, Wisteria
    Smartest: ray_quazaa
    Wish You Were Here: PTGigi, Braixen, Grassy_Aggron, FedoraChar
    Social Butterfly:
    Critique Master: Speed-X, Arrow-Jolteon, Noblejanobii

Of the Year:

Quote of the Year:
    Dilemma of the Year:
    Group of the Year: Team Mystic 8D
    Board of the Year: Pokemon Sun and Moon
    Event of the Year: Valentine's Day, Stalkers
    Newcomer of the Year: Fate for shaking things up!
    New Staff Member of the Year: Lunar Latias, Chakramaster, Noblejanobii, EmeraldSky
    Workhorse of the Year: Neo Emolga, Suicune's Fire, Speed-X
    Member of the Year: Suicune's Fire
    GCEA

14. This post has been liked by:

Pokemon Trainer
    The Best:

Best Spriter:
    Best Graphic Artist: VT, TalkingTreecko
    Best Drawn Artist:
    Best Writer:
    Best Blogger:
    Best Voice:
    Best Roleplayer:
    Best Gamer: Pidgeot79
    Best ASB Participant:
    Best GCEA Participant:
    Best URPG Participant: nintendofreak, Ierdar, Jack
    Best Forum Staff Member: HKim
    Best Site Staff Member: HKim, Kenny C
    Best Female: Cat, silverfrost, Shroomish, FrozenChaos
    Best Male: ElimN8, crummie
    Best Other: pikapal

The Most:

Most Polite: HKim
    Most Dedicated: Loyal Arcanine
    Most Chill: Cat, Ierdar, crummie, VT
    Most Mature: silverfrost, crummie, finglonger, Kenny C
    Most Energetic:
    Most Bizarre: AnthonyAnimeMaster, Alex Seddon, X, Taro
    Most Competitive:
    Most Knowledgeable Pokemon Fan: Pidgeot79
    Most Dedicated Pokemon Fan: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Most Helpful: NeoPikachu
    Most Talkative:
    Most Colorful: pikapal, Raik, theRealOne, Dakota

The Superlatives:

Trendsetter: HKim
    Nicest: crummie
    Funniest:
    Smartest:
    Wish You Were Here: Cat, silverfrost, ElimN8
    Social Butterfly:
    Critique Master: Cat

Of the Year:

Quote of the Year:
    Meme of the Year:
    Dilemma of the Year:
    Group of the Year:
    Board of the Year:
    Event of the Year:
    Newcomer of the Year:
    New Staff Member of the Year:
    Workhorse of the Year:
    Pair of the Year: FrozenChaos x Shadowlink
    Member of the Year: Ierdar

16. This post has been liked by:

In progress
    [I haven't been here as much as I should so I doubt I'll be able to nominate for a lot of the categories.]
    The Best:

Best Graphic Artist: Suicune's Fire, Lunar Latias
    Best Drawn Artist: Velocity
    Best Writer:
    Best Blogger:
    Best Voice:
    Best Roleplayer:
    Best Gamer:
    Best ASB Participant:
    Best GCEA Participant:
    Best URPG Participant: