Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
Agghh so I got into a wreck this morning. Dinged a parked car while trying to pull into a spot. Not bad but still anxiety inducing. Called mom because the insurance card in the card was expired. TLDR, the other person filed a claim which is not what my mom wanted to happen. Me, knowing nothing of how insurance works since it's never been explained to me, didn't realize what mom was suggesting was NOT filing a claim. And even if I did, by the time I got our insurance agent's number, the other person had already called their insurance and was on the phone was our insurance, so I don't know if I could have stopped her. Either way, mom is very mad. She's been kinda mad the past few days because of things like me texting my friends good night or because I said my most recent test was harder than the last one, but not this mad in a while.

And to think just a few hours I was counting my lucky stars she hadn't been mad in a while.
Aww noooo! I hope this all works out, one way or another. And ugh, of course your mom is mad. >.< It's not like you did it on purpose or anything. Really hope this all ends up turning out okay.