Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snowday!

Snowday!

How do you feel about snow?

I hate it. I always have, even as a kid in school. I've always been the one in charge of cleaning up snow for several houses on my street for no pay against my will. My parent's driveway, my grandmother's driveway, my aunt's driveway, and my neighbor's driveway. Snow is literally the worst. It's cold and piles up, and then when it melts it makes mud everywhere.

Perhaps that's part of the reason I don't like ice pokemon.

Unless you were getting me out of school or now work....it can die. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

It doesn't snow where I live. :( I was always jealous seeing people getting days off school for snow on TV/movies. xD

I really like snow, I think it's fun! But maybe that's because I don't have to live with it haha. I've always thought it looked really cute to see snow covered houses during Christmas and stuff, but I imagine there are a lot of reasons it's actually annoying. xD I don't think I'd like to drive in it.
    GCEA

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Pretty to look at, horrible to live in.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

But it's so white, fluffy, and clean!

Just this afternoon, I had to use the snowblower while the wind was blasting my face and spraying me with the snow that was flying in the air. It was pesky, yes. It also got clogged a lot because the snow was very wet, heavy, and sticky.

Snow is great if don't have to drive or shovel it. Otherwise you just outright curse the stuff. :P

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    But it's so white, fluffy, and clean!

Just this afternoon, I had to use the snowblower while the wind was blasting my face and spraying me with the snow that was flying in the air. It was pesky, yes. It also got clogged a lot because the snow was very wet, heavy, and sticky.

Snow is great if don't have to drive or shovel it. Otherwise you just outright curse the stuff. :P
    My drive and walkway aren't big enough to justify a snowblower, so I use my ratty trusty ole snow shovel, until that broke one day last year and I had to use a broom...best...day...evar DX

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    My drive and walkway aren't big enough to justify a snowblower, so I use my ratty trusty ole snow shovel, until that broke one day last year and I had to use a broom...best...day...evar DX
    Nuuuuuuu!!!

Reading that gave me the same feeling as waking up from a nightmare. XP

I don't like the snow. I'm just not a fan of cold weather after all, so when it snows... yeah.
    τι ζωή

It doesn't snow in most parts of Australia; the nearest place to me would be at the top of a mountain on a reeeeeeeally cold day. I love the snow! I like going to the snow for a day, but I don't think I'd want it to snow around where I live.