Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
As much as I don't want to, I guess I have to return to those ghastly apartments. BUT ONLY BECAUSE THE SHAYMIN SAID SO.

Madder has decided to lockpick Locked Door: {Apartment 397: <Lockpick> / +Fighting+}.
You return back to Apartment 397 and find that someone tried to break in, but to no avail. You also find the message:

"I need someone to help me out. I locked myself out and I can't get in. I don't have my phone with me either."

You smile a bit to yourself as you take a look at the door lock. It's a tricky lock and you can tell someone else tried to pick it, but they didn't know what they were doing and didn't succeed at it. They also didn't have the right tools for the job either. Looks to you like they tried to pick it with a fork. You know for a lock like this, they'd never be able to do it with that.

You insert your tension wrench to start and use your rake pick to slide across the pins, all while applying force to the tension wrench to brace the pins against the line until all of them are up and the lock disengages as you turn the handle. The wooden door then swings open and you take a look inside.

It's not a lovely apartment, but for what it is, it's not half bad. From what you can tell, the Pokémon that lives here likes to read paper magazines and definitely keeps up with the news. They also seem to like photography, as many of their pictures are on the wall and you find a rather intricate and high-tech camera. That's definitely an unusual find around here considering it looks expensive.

You then find something that catches your eye. On a key rack, you find what looks like a Key Fob for a Aerolancer Hovercar. You decide to hold onto it for now.

Item [Aerolancer Hovercar Backup Key Fob] was added to the Team Inventory.

As you do a little more searching, you come to realize this happens to be where Maknon the Pancham and his brother live when you discover some of the mail here. Overall, it seems like a decent place and the two of them try to make the best of things even though they're not wealthy by a long shot.

You don't see anything else that really stands out as being out of the ordinary, so you decide to head back.

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
Health: 4/4
Sanity: 2/4
Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Restrain, Exorcism
Failed Assassinations: 0/2