Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
Time to interview 21. Moore the Pelipper.
Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
+1 Shared Pokémon Type (Water)

You seek out Moore the Pelipper, who you eventually find is actually the judge at the courthouse. After you find his chambers, he seems pretty busy with paperwork, but when you arrive, it seems he's more than happy to have an excuse to put it aside. He shoves it aside with his wing and looks at you.

You introduce yourself to the pelican Pokémon, and you inquire about the Stalkers to see if Moore knows anything about them.

"Well, they're god-forsakenly good at hiding, I'll give those maggots that!" Moore remarks in a snarky tone, slapping the desk. "I do know of some Pokémon that would likely know way more about them than I do. Those kids, Min, Natisha, and Hunu. I swear, the trespassing, vandalism, and criminal records those kids already have is pretty appalling. You know how many times I've had to get Quinton to drag his daughter Natisha off to appear in court because of things she's done?"

"As bad as she is, Hunu has quite a record too, but the real hemorrhoid is that thug, Min," Moore groans. "I might as well just toss that kid into maximum security prison now. Screw the whole juvenile detention centers. I swear, if that mongrel kid could be tried as an adult, the world would be a better place. If that kid isn't a Stalker himself, then he's actually managed to become even worse than they are."

"I know, I know, how are these kids still out and about?" Moore asks you, ready to answer his own question. "I can't get an investigator to check around because the last two that I had sent to look into these damn kids were both sent to the hospital, and one of them hasn't even woken up from the coma I know those kids put him in. But without hard evidence, there's nothing to process. Even if I wanted to be biased against them, I couldn't."

"Try them, see if you can get through to their little delinquent heads," Moore recommends. "And seriously, talk to Quinton about his daughter Natisha, because he needs to stop sitting in there in denial that his little demon spawn has nothing wrong with her. Same thing with Bardroni. Her son Min would probably be on death row if he was older. I hate that kid. I hate all those kids, but Min especially."

"That's it for now," Moore sighs, knowing he needs to get back to his paperwork. "If you can't everything smart from the parents, try talking to Pormalu about them. He's got the whole amassing pile of stuff on those little maggots."

He then returns to work, looking like he's had enough reading for today, but realizing he really needs to get that work finished.

Tazz the Suicune (L: Water)
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 4/4
Perk: First Aid | Learned Abilities: Restrain
Failed Assassinations: 0/2