Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hello! I am Electiwirez!

Hey everyone! My name is Electiwirez. I just found this forum. Thought it might be interesting to join. I am actually a game developer. And I am currently working on a fangame called Pokemon Heat Wave and Hail Storm. My favorite Pokemon is not Electivire. It actually is Feraligatr. I program in multiple languages, and have a few years of experience in level design. Anyways. I'm here. And the switch is coming out which is pretty cool. Also I have played every single pokemon game and nuzlocked every single one aswell! I pretty much failed on the Emerald Nuzlocke I did... Thanks for welcoming me to this community! Adios!

*Waves*

Welcome...we're glad you decided to join us. I hope you'll stick around and have some fun.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hey there! Welcome to PXR! I'm Noblejanobii, you're friendly neighborhood Writing Desk and Roleplay Board mods. It's so cool that you're a game developer! What programming languages do you know? Why is your avatar an Electivire and not a Feraligatr?

If you're into nuzlocke there's a communitylocke going on right now for Sun and Moon, so definitely check that out! And I hope you'll stick around!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome Electiwirez! I saw your other thread. Heat Wave and Hail Storm look pretty interesting! It's awesome you're a game developer! What other games have you worked on? :)

Hope you have fun here!
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Welcome to PXR, dude! Trust me, you'll love it here. :3

We're a cool and friendly bunch and if you have questions, feel free to ask any of us, we'll gladly help out. We also have tons of events and stuff going on, so take a look around and see what grabs your interest.

Cheers and good times!

I am working at a small start up called Exodus Studios. We have some people from microsoft, and other companies helping us. I feel so small compared to them XD. But I know C, C++, C# and Java. Other languages such as Ruby, JavaScript, and Python, I know, but I barely use. Hahaha, well I wanted my youtube channel to be themed, by electivire. Currently I am working on a game called Leica's Dirge. But honestly, I haven't really released any games. I've only slightly helped on projects. I'd totally be interested in the community locke, but as of right now I don't have my hands on Sun and Moon, which sucks, cause I heard they are AWESOME! But in some time I will nuzlcoke them. Hopefully I can get it by summer. Thanks for all the welcome comments!

Hey, I saw your fangame thread in the Spriter's Sanctuary! Even if you don't get any help with it from us, I do hope that you'll keep us in the loop about all your progress! :D

YESSS DUDE MY FRIEND AND I ARE GOING TO GO FOR THE MIDNIGHT RELEASE FOR THE SWITCH. <3 It's a long shot but honestly it's worth a try! I've got tomorrow night planned out...apparently my nearby Gamestop will be opening up the actual like, buying of the console at around 9 pm. I GOTTA BE THERE BY 7:30 OR 8 DUDE. I don't know how crazy everyone is where I live...probably not as crazy as like downtown somewhere but yeah xD SUCH EXCITE.

Anyway hope to see you post around more! You seem like a very easygoing, easy-to-get-along-with person!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Wait... I think I know you from some where! Oh yes! I watched your pixel art streams for some time! You still doing those?

Quote Originally Posted by Electiwirez View Post
    Wait... I think I know you from some where! Oh yes! I watched your pixel art streams for some time! You still doing those?
    Whoooaaaaa, really? xD That is awesome! unfortunately I don't have regular streams anymore. i do them once in a blue moon though! c: Maybe I know you from somewhere too? xD Ahahahah. I'm Speed-X or SpeedXaaa pretty much wherever I go. :o

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I forgot where I know you from! But it was some sort of fangame community I think.