Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi!

Hi!

Hey there! I'm Rage! After a long hiatus of procrastination and laziness, I have finally considered to make an account here at PxR. I have been a pretty active lurker on many other Pokemon forums including this one, but I have finally worked up the courage to join this one. I have been pretty busy with school lately, so I suppose I can try to squeeze in some of my free time to be active here. And hopefully while I stay here, I can get to meet many new friends as well! :D
    Last edited by Rage; 03-14-2017 at 03:25 AM.

Hurro!

Welcome out of the shadows. I always felt someone was there. Now you've shown your face at last. Big mistake.

What kinda school you busy with? College life?

Anyway, hope you have a blast here!

WELCOME!!!!!! It's awesome that you decided to join! We welcome you with open arms. I hope you find that joining was the best decision ever. c:

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :D We're all here to help. Cool avatar, too. :3c

HI RAGE! I THINK WE CAN GET ALONG JUST WELL :D HOPE YOU ENJOY WHAT PXR HAS TO OFFER AND HOPE YOU MAKE MANY NEW FRIENDS :)

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, welcome to PXR, Rage! Hope you like it here, we've got a great crew and plenty of awesome events!

Cheers and good times!

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Hurro!

Welcome out of the shadows. I always felt someone was there. Now you've shown your face at last. Big mistake.

What kinda school you busy with? College life?

Anyway, hope you have a blast here!
    *waves* Hi there!

My identity has been found...I'm ruined. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!

And yeah, college. /: I'm still learning how everything works, but all I can say that it's been a very busy year. A lot busier than high school, that's for sure!

Thank you for your warm welcome by the way! Very much appericated! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    WELCOME!!!!!! It's awesome that you decided to join! We welcome you with open arms. I hope you find that joining was the best decision ever. c:

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :D We're all here to help. Cool avatar, too. :3c
    Oh, hey! And, THANK YOU for your warm welcome! I'm glad that I made the right decision. I bet it will be an awesome stay here at PxR! Definetely looking forward for it! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    HI RAGE! I THINK WE CAN GET ALONG JUST WELL :D HOPE YOU ENJOY WHAT PXR HAS TO OFFER AND HOPE YOU MAKE MANY NEW FRIENDS :)

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    OH HEY! YES, THAT'S ME! Thank you for your enthusiasm and warm welcome! :D
    Last edited by Rage; 03-14-2017 at 03:36 AM.

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Oh, hey! And, THANK YOU for your warm welcome! I'm glad that I made the right decison. I bet it will be an awesome stay here at PxR! Definetely looking forward for it! :)
    Fabulous! I am too! xD Good to hear it. c: If you're interested in murder mystery type games, feel free to look into Stalkers RPG which is an event currently happening on PXR. You join up as a pokemon, pick a perk and a skill, then make actions like "Search this area" or "interview this person" and then Neo or I will make a response post letting you know what you find. It has been going on for a week or two at this point, but if you're interested, don't let that deter you! :D People have been keeping note of what's been happening so you can catch up using those.

If not, I hope you find other things that you find entertaining and fun. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hey, welcome to PXR, Rage! Hope you like it here, we've got a great crew and plenty of awesome events!

Cheers and good times!
    Sweet! Sounds like it's going to be a blast here at PxR! :) Nice meeting you, and thanks for your welcome! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Fabulous! I am too! xD Good to hear it. c: If you're interested in murder mystery type games, feel free to look into Stalkers RPG which is an event currently happening on PXR. You join up as a pokemon, pick a perk and a skill, then make actions like "Search this area" or "interview this person" and then Neo or I will make a response post letting you know what you find. It has been going on for a week or two at this point, but if you're interested, don't let that deter you! :D People have been keeping note of what's been happening so you can catch up using those.

If not, I hope you find other things that you find entertaining and fun. :D
    Wow! :O I MUST LOOK AT DIS. YES, I will definetely check it out! Thank you!! :D

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome Rage! We're glad you decided to join! :D I look forward to seeing you around the place! Hope you have lots of fun! :)
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Welcome Rage! Glad to see a new face around here. I'm NobleJanobii your friendly neighborhood writing and Roleplay mod. While I understand how busy being a college student can be I'm glad you've decided to join PXR to spend some of your free time with us! Have you decided on a major yet?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire