Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ooh we can see the town! What's that Pokemon talking to the Wooper? :O I think you did a good job with Riolu! She seems very calm xD Looking forward to seeing who this Excalibur is!
    The wooper is talking to a kabuto! And yep you'll meet Excalibur in about three more pages (though you won't actually know which one is him for probably five-ish more).
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Some of you from PXR might recognize some of those characters. The cyndaquil, eevee, torchic, and squirtle were the main characters from my PMD: Sky nuzlocke run few months back, Team DAB and Team Deus Vult. Sadly we are not seeing them in a happy note, it seems that smiles are not all around.
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Suicune's Fire
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 05-31-2017 at 01:36 PM.
    / / / / / / / /

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ooh nice! A very detailed page. Aww and there's a Pichu Mimikyu! I like that it's friends with a Ditto. XD But wow a plague... That sounds bad D: I wonder what happens to those infected...
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ooh nice! A very detailed page. Aww and there's a Pichu Mimikyu! I like that it's friends with a Ditto. XD But wow a plague... That sounds bad D: I wonder what happens to those infected...
    Of course! They're the best of friends. Ditto even helps give the little Mimikyu inspiration for new costumes!

Yep, we have entered the conflict zone. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
    / / / / / / / /

Aw I love all the different species there! And the pichu mimikyu is awesome, haha. And hooray for cameos! And that poor aipom havvvvving to shut down.

I wonder who the Four Horsemen (in the PMD universe) are! O: Nice new page. :3

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Aw I love all the different species there! And the pichu mimikyu is awesome, haha. And hooray for cameos! And that poor aipom havvvvving to shut down.

I wonder who the Four Horsemen (in the PMD universe) are! O: Nice new page. :3
    I tried to diversify as much as possible while still including Pokémon I could draw. I discovered honedge is not one of those Pokémon. And I'm glad you like him! He might appear again. Who knows! Yep congrats Xanthe you're technically the first cameo on the page since Team DAB's eevee is named after you! Yeah, fun fact, he's the last remaining store in the city too.

Now I'm gonna stay tight lipped here but their identities are the whole reason I rewrote most of PMD PFF's script! So I hope you like the plot twist when it comes to fruition!
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I tried to diversify as much as possible while still including Pokémon I could draw. I discovered honedge is not one of those Pokémon. And I'm glad you like him! He might appear again. Who knows! Yep congrats Xanthe you're technically the first cameo on the page since Team DAB's eevee is named after you! Yeah, fun fact, he's the last remaining store in the city too.

Now I'm gonna stay tight lipped here but their identities are the whole reason I rewrote most of PMD PFF's script! So I hope you like the plot twist when it comes to fruition!
    WHAT! Girl I was about to comment that one of my favourite pokemon on that whole page was the honedge. It's really awesome! I love the expression because it's so simple yet it seems to convey everything you intended. xD And yay for a cameo! I'll have to cameo you in my comic when I get it off the ground. ;3

Awesome. :3 I can't wait!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    WHAT! Girl I was about to comment that one of my favourite pokemon on that whole page was the honedge. It's really awesome! I love the expression because it's so simple yet it seems to convey everything you intended. xD And yay for a cameo! I'll have to cameo you in my comic when I get it off the ground. ;3

Awesome. :3 I can't wait!
    I mean don't get me wrong I like it but the honedge deviates the most from the original design because I can't draw it. And yush cameos!
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Welcome to Avalon Guild! Yes it is run out of an old Pelipper Post Office. No a pelipper is not the guildmaster, but he does work for the guild. You'll get to meet the guildmaster next page. This is just currently Avalon Guild's headquarters due to some unfortunate circumstances that took place prior to the comic. Either way, this was so much fun to draw.

Also cameo in the lower left hand corner. That Pikachu and Treecko? They were one of the teams I played and beat PMD Explorers of Darkness with. They were Team ElectricLeaf if I recall correctly, with the Pikachu named Patrick and I don't remember the Treecko's name. It was probably my name. Who knows.
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Suicune's Fire
    / / / / / / / /

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Pelliper's Post Office is looking a bit worse for wear with all those cracks! :O Ooh more Pokemon! I really like Rowlett and Amaura. Also Mareep butt haha. I agree with Xanthe about Honedge in the previous panel, you did a great job doing it in your own style. :D
    GCEA