Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar

PMD: Explorers of life

Welcome to the thread for my webcomic pmdeol (worst abreviation ever but we'll roll with it)

It's set after a war between humans and pokémon, where only pokémon survived. Or so they thought, as our hero wakes up inside a room and after fainting, as a pokémon somewhere in a forest. It's definitly inspired by the pmd games, but it's not a nuzlocke run of one, nor a retelling. Don't want to spoil that much really, so if you want to read it it's hosted on smackjeeves http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=145677

I'm not going to reupload every single panel here, that'd just be too grand a task. Something important to know perhaps, I don't use the traditional page of many comics, I work with panels and than upload these. Though recent updates have been more pagelike in proportion, switched over to a tablet that's probs the reason why. I will see, if I can't upload here as well starting from the next update.

It updates every sunday or monday (depending on my best time management skills) weekly.

Anyways hope the people that'll give it a try will enjoy it and thanks for visiting the thread.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by arnisd; 06-12-2019 at 09:11 PM.