Morning everyone.

I've been getting back into drawing pokemon lately for some reason, and since I've been hanging out here more, I figured I'd go ahead and set up shop here. I'll just go ahead and put my newest one up here, out of spoiler, and then drop a couple old ones around for good measure. I'm opening one of those Daily Ask a Pokemon Tumblrs that I'm getting so tired of seeing on my dash lately, plus a couple one off comic pages, so keep an eye out for that.

So here's what I just finished tonight- Aight, I lied, the image is massive so I'm spoilering it. Here's what I finished tonight...
Spoiler:

This is Steel, and his buddy Gold. I'mma open by saying my username is named after him- Not the other way around. Anyway, these two are part of a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon story I've got floating around in my head, Team Corona. This drawing started as a quick sketch, ended up as a lighting experiment, digital art practice and a new avatar for good measure.

Moving on to some older stuff...
Spoiler:

This one ain't pokemon, it's Puzzle and Dragon apparently, but, Quiri's a cutie, so I'm posting her here anyway

You'll notice a lot of these are just unshaded pencil sketches. That's pretty much because it's all I have on this computer that I'm willing to post. I was bad at coloring. Probably still am. Have Gold and Platinum. They used to be Leader and Partner in a team.

Perspective practice, now featuring edgy but cute monster boys:

I'm already out of pokemon pictures sitting around on my computer. Sorry. Have some sass to compensate.

That's what I've got. You kids have a nice day, now.