Page 254 of 365 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3644

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    It all looks awesome so keep it up! You've got at least one fan!

LOL well I'm pretty good at Mimikyus maybe I should just do a Mimikyu comic.
    Point of the previous post: Look- Improvement over time! xD

I've decided to settle for concept drawings of characters for now. I've still got a LOT of plot to iron out. And characters. Aaaah. So much work to do, never enough time.

Dragon from that prologue image- his current design (at least, at that point in the story. It changes ever so slightly at some point.)

Still working on anatomy issues. xD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

"Anatomy issues" that are like non-existent.

Yeah I get it but like I told you, I never saw improvement in my art for like six years. It's only recently my art has started to be okay.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

"Anatomy issues" that are like non-existent.

Yeah I get it but like I told you, I never saw improvement in my art for like six years. It's only recently my art has started to be okay.
    Some people need more time than others. Nothing to be ashamed of. My biggest advice is learn to 'look'. Drawing is 50% practice and 50% observation. Look at references. Look at photos for inspiration. Draw from life whenever you can. That's how you'll pick up anatomy, perspective, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    What character did he specialize in?

I almost always did random just for thrills and nonsense.
    I'm not too certain what character(s) he mastered in in 64, but I know that he's a maniac with Marth and Sheik in Melee. In Smash 4, he's one of the five best Cloud players on the planet.
    τι ζωή

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Point of the previous post: Look- Improvement over time! xD

I've decided to settle for concept drawings of characters for now. I've still got a LOT of plot to iron out. And characters. Aaaah. So much work to do, never enough time.

Dragon from that prologue image- his current design (at least, at that point in the story. It changes ever so slightly at some point.)

Still working on anatomy issues. xD

I LOVE the way you draw dragons! Instead of looking all aggressive and ferocious, your take on dragons makes them seem so much more gentle and benevolent.

I don't see any anatomy issues on my end. There's a LOT of different interpretations of dragons and it's totally okay to have your own unique touch to them. If most people don't think there's an anatomy issue, there's no anatomy issue. ;3

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Some people need more time than others. Nothing to be ashamed of. My biggest advice is learn to 'look'. Drawing is 50% practice and 50% observation. Look at references. Look at photos for inspiration. Draw from life whenever you can. That's how you'll pick up anatomy, perspective, etc.
    Yeah I'm hoping drawing different Mimikyus will help. Who knows maybe I'll make a comic about them.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I LOVE the way you draw dragons! Instead of looking all aggressive and ferocious, your take on dragons makes them seem so much more gentle and benevolent.

I don't see any anatomy issues on my end. There's a LOT of different interpretations of dragons and it's totally okay to have your own unique touch to them. If most people don't think there's an anatomy issue, there's no anatomy issue. ;3
    Well it's not just that. Each one has its own unique features that make it, really, it's OWN being. It's really amazing how it can express its feature, emotion, or physical nature.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I have a Liger Zero toy from the old Zoids cartoon in my room. It was one of Jakob's old toys and he brought it down here and left it like 8 years ago. I threatened to dispose of it over and over again in order to incite Jakob to take it back but to no avail. In time, it would roar at unexpected, often timely moments and in a strange way I became attached to it. Then one day Jayce broke it and it no longer roars. So today Jayce told me to fix it. I hesitated and said that I don't know how, so he told me to take it to the toy shop and fix it. For kicks, I googled toy shops that will fix broken toys and found something. Evidently, "Donny" runs a Toy Repair Shop on the peak of Terror Mountain to fix toys for any Neopian who visits him. I don't know what a Neopian is nor do I know Donny, but evidently I need to make a trip to Terror Mountain. Now to look up directions to Terror Mountain.

Senior Moderator

Sounds like an epic quest. May the force be with you

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Yeah I'm hoping drawing different Mimikyus will help. Who knows maybe I'll make a comic about them.
    When I was in college who was in art school told me you should practice drawing things from the bottom to the top. I look forward to your Mimikyus comic!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......