Page 315 of 365 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3644

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Geese can be dumb scary. I was helping my cousin move and there was a flock of geese just staring at me contemplating my doom. I told my cousin I don't care what I'm carrying if one of them even takes one step toward me i'm dropping it and running for my life

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    Geese can be dumb scary. I was helping my cousin move and there was a flock of geese just staring at me contemplating my doom. I told my cousin I don't care what I'm carrying if one of them even takes one step toward me i'm dropping it and running for my life
    They've always been weird to me. I've also heard stories about their aggressiveness. It's a good thing I've never had a bad experience with geese myself... at least not yet.
    τι ζωή

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    I'm not 100, but I think one tried to attack my car once, I was already late for work when a bunch of em were crossing a single lane road, as soon as the last one got to the shoulder i started to accelerate through and the darned thing jumped up and hit the passenger side frame and rolled halfway up the windshield, it's back was to my car and that's the only explanation i could come up with, maybe it freaked out so bad that it jumped backwards into my car?? But it was already a few feet off the road by then so dunno, but i'll tell ya it woke me up right quick at 7 in the morning lol

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

We have hundreds of ducks at my uni and in Spring they attack everyone walking from the carpark. xD It's pretty funny. I've also had a duck attack my bike before when I was riding past a pond. Those ducks are crazily brave. I don't think I'd like to be chased by a goose though...
    GCEA

5. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    We have hundreds of ducks at my uni and in Spring they attack everyone walking from the carpark. xD It's pretty funny. I've also had a duck attack my bike before when I was riding past a pond. Those ducks are crazily brave. I don't think I'd like to be chased by a goose though...
    I've heard of ducks attacking people but I've never seen it happen nor have I had it happen to me either. But... I've heard about what happens if a duck attacks a human while they're walking a dog. Though it depends on the dog... that could be the last mistake that duck makes. :x

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ducks I've never heard of attacking people, but geese? You don't mess with those guys.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

There's a large duck family that lives in my neighbor's backyard. Every morning they waddle across the street. It was adorable when they were young ducklings but now it's a line of adult ducks.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Personally, I have no problems with ducks. It's the Canadian Geese, on the other hand, that aren't exactly fun to have around...

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Geese do tend to me more aggressive...
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

We have a crap ton of them where I live now. They give no damn what so ever.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]