Page 321 of 365 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3644

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Haha maybe if you practice a lot you'll get good at it for real? XD
    But I can't do REAL purring! xD No matter how hard I try.

I had a dream last night that these guys were harassing me and my friends, then later I was walking along and one of them was following me and said something gross and explicit to me so I just turned around and WHAM! Clocked him one in the jaw. I was so proud. XD Usually if I try to punch people in my dreams, it gets all slow-mo and does no damage, but this punch was beautiful.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

For some reason, light switches are BAD NEWS in my dreams. It's been a consistent theme for all the many years I've had dreams and I have absolutely no idea why. Flick one innocent-looking switch and then ERRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT!!!!! and everything goes very black and scrambled with some jagged dark-blue lines here and there like I got the ever-loving frick zapped out of me. I almost always wake up from this with a big "what the fudge oh come on, not THAT again." This has been going on since I was a young kid and it still goes on. The worst is when I'm in a really dark room and on impulse, I go for the switch without even thinking "watch out, it's a dream and you know what might..." too late.

The outright weirdest instance of this happening was when I was dreaming and it was actually an episode of the Flintstones, of all things. Fred goes up the stairs, gets to the top, and flicks a switch on the wall. And than THAT whole ERRRTT thing happens when it's so completely out of place for a Flintstones episode. Fred double-takes, falls down the stairs, hits the bottom with a very cartoonish-like THUD, and then that stupid canned laughter comes on. That ain't funny, that's freaky!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ultra Sun and Moon are out here now! I'm not gonna have time to get them until tomorrow though :(
    GCEA

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Ultra Sun and Moon are out here now! I'm not gonna have time to get them until tomorrow though :(
    I want them, but I feel like I should play through Sun or Moon first... XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I want them, but I feel like I should play through Sun or Moon first... XD
    From where I'm up to so far, they're not so different to Sun/Moon. So I don't think you'd need to play them first. It's not really a sequel as far as I can tell, just a "third version" like Crystal, Platinum etc.
    GCEA

From where I'm up to so far, they're not so different to Sun/Moon. So I don't think you'd need to play them first. It's not really a sequel as far as I can tell, just a "third version" like Crystal, Platinum etc.
    I thought the story expanded on the original though?

My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

It does in the same way Platinum and Crystal did for their games. The main storyline and post game are different, but for the most part USUM is just a more complete game all around from what I can tell. Most people recommend USUM over SuMo in my experience.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yeah as Noble said, there is additional stuff in the game like there was in Crystal etc. but it's not a different game or sequel. I'd probably recommend just playing USUM as well. I think it'd be a bit boring playing USUM right after SuMo.
    GCEA

Administrator

yeah it'd be like the same thing except you're playing it just to see the differences. Not much different aside from a few exclusives (Pikachu Valley FTW!), new outfits, features, etc. It's an updated version basically

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Yeah as Noble said, there is additional stuff in the game like there was in Crystal etc. but it's not a different game or sequel. I'd probably recommend just playing USUM as well. I think it'd be a bit boring playing USUM right after SuMo.
    Sounds good. Getting Ultra Moon then.

My Links