Page 338 of 365 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3644

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Shrek 1 and 2 were really good. 3 and 4 weren't bad and had a few qualities, but eh, I think they could have been passed up on. They could have ended it at Shrek 2 and it would have been a great finish.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Shrek 1 and 2 were really good. 3 and 4 weren't bad and had a few qualities, but eh, I think they could have been passed up on. They could have ended it at Shrek 2 and it would have been a great finish.
    I agree 100% there. 1 was great, 2 was amazing, but 3? I'd...rather not talk about that one really. It wasn't that great. 4 was alright, but not better than 1 or 2.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Personally I think Shrek 2 was better than Shrek 2

@Bulbasaur

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Yeah, I agree but Shrek 2 was the masterpiece.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

5. This post has been liked by:

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Aaand, I'm back, hey everyone!! happy belated holidays, and Merry 2nd week of the New Year!! The end of the year for me was hectic as all get out and filled with ups and downs, the highs were much higher than the lows were low so that's always a good thing. I hope everyone's end of the year went well, and this year is even better for everyone. Welp, back to job hunting. See you all in another six months XD

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I trimmed my beard today for the first time in months. I can't get over how round my face looks now... It's ridiculous...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Desolate Divine View Post
    I trimmed my beard today for the first time in months. I can't get over how round my face looks now... It's ridiculous...
    Well, you could always let the beard grow back.

As for me, heck, if I miss even just a day of shaving, it bothers me. My face feels like sandpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    Aaand, I'm back, hey everyone!! happy belated holidays, and Merry 2nd week of the New Year!! The end of the year for me was hectic as all get out and filled with ups and downs, the highs were much higher than the lows were low so that's always a good thing. I hope everyone's end of the year went well, and this year is even better for everyone. Welp, back to job hunting. See you all in another six months XD
    Omg, welcome back, comrade! Quick, join the winter carnival before it ends! xD Happy new year to you too! Omg nuuu don't disappear again! WE NEED OUR RESIDENT WOOKIE!

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desolate Divine View Post
    I feel ya there, I shaved my entire facehole pre-movember to grow just a mustache, and I hated it, although by the end of it all I started to feel like dastardly from the old hanna-barbera cartoons, i seriously was contemplating world domination by the time the holidays rolled around

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Omg, welcome back, comrade! Quick, join the winter carnival before it ends! xD Happy new year to you too! Omg nuuu don't disappear again! WE NEED OUR RESIDENT WOOKIE!
    hey! thanks, methinks my timing was a wee bit off, the event seems to be almost over, I swear I feel like I white rabbit most things and fashionably late becomes, frustratingly missing lol. But I hope it was a lot of fun for everyone! I'll try to be around more, feel free pick up a frying pan and hit me upside the head to get my attention, I really need to spend more time here, most of my subbed reddits can get pretty toxic, so it's a nice change to come here and see all those (digital) smiling faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    hey! thanks, methinks my timing was a wee bit off, the event seems to be almost over, I swear I feel like I white rabbit most things and fashionably late becomes, frustratingly missing lol. But I hope it was a lot of fun for everyone! I'll try to be around more, feel free pick up a frying pan and hit me upside the head to get my attention, I really need to spend more time here, most of my subbed reddits can get pretty toxic, so it's a nice change to come here and see all those (digital) smiling faces.
    Haha yeah, you did sorta join in at the tail end of the event. Ah well! Hopefully you'll stick around from now. :D It was quite a lot of fun actually! And damn, sorry to hear about toxic reddits. I'm glad we mostly avoid that kinda stuff here. :3