Thread: Other Chat DCC

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I so want a Pokemon Center in Australia. 3:

I'll just have to take an early holiday trip to Japan methinks. xD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I so want a Pokemon Center in Australia. 3:

I'll just have to take an early holiday trip to Japan methinks. xD
    Yup and when I come back from Japan. Expect a blog with many of pictures of said Pokemon Center =D (possibly a large number of biased picture of Pikachu xD)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    xD yup...it just hit me like a thunder and I had to roll with it (can't believe I forgot about these emotes lol)

I remember you linking that one you mentioned before. After you asked them for a picture of it...yeah it was a cheap knockoff from what the picture really showed. With this one doing the same (even if it shows dimensions and all), it would still be good to stay cautious about it and try to contact them and ask if they can provide a picture of one.
    Good idea, no harm in asking. I just emailed them, so hopefully it doesn't take too long for them to respond. I'll let you know how that turns out and I'll upload and share whatever they provide. But yeah, I'm hoping this isn't another cheesy knock-off. I don't want to drop a few hundred on a Pikachu that looks like he got possessed, warped, and hypnotized.

That other one just looked... weird... like the mouth was trying to suck souls in...

If they can prove this is the real deal and it looks exactly like those ones from the marches, bang, I'm going to Pika Flu myself.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Good idea, no harm in asking. I just emailed them, so hopefully it doesn't take too long for them to respond. I'll let you know how that turns out and I'll upload and share whatever they provide. But yeah, I'm hoping this isn't another cheesy knock-off. I don't want to drop a few hundred on a Pikachu that looks like he got possessed, warped, and hypnotized.

That other one just looked... weird... like the mouth was trying to suck souls in...

If they can prove this is the real deal and it looks exactly like those ones from the marches, bang, I'm going to Pika Flu myself.
    Which I've never seen happen to you (at least from the 2 PSG I've seen of the what....8?). Awesome yeah I'd love to have one of those costumes xD. They usually are pretty pricey. Even for a cheap knockoff!

The time is upon us...

Yup and when I come back from Japan. Expect a blog with many of pictures of said Pokemon Center =D (possibly a large number of biased picture of Pikachu xD)
    Ah well that might be the closest I ever get to Japan for a while, so make sure you take a whole tonne! XD

Let's be honest, who isn't biased when it comes to Pikachu?

Administrator

Ah well that might be the closest I ever get to Japan for a while, so make sure you take a whole tonne! XD

There will probably be so many I'll end up having to link you to my Photobucket page specificallyfor the trip. Otherwise I don't know if the blog I'd make would be able (or even break the rules in some fashion) that I post so many.

Oh yeah, Pikachu is great, but it's not everyone's favorite. I tend to be more biased toward it because it actually is mine xD. The monthly Pikachu are always awesome, but if I imported each monthly Pikachu I'd go broke so fast

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Which I've never seen happen to you (at least from the 2 PSG I've seen of the what....8?). Awesome yeah I'd love to have one of those costumes xD. They usually are pretty pricey. Even for a cheap knockoff!
    Yeah, they're pricey, but my goodness, they look like so much fun (and I have no hope of making one myself). You can now finally answer the question "what would you do as a Pikachu?"

Also, I forget how many PSGs I've hosted, but I think you're right about having 8 of them. I've always wondered what it's like to be playing the game rather than hosting it. Must be kind of nerve-wracking, hilarious, and exciting. I know a lot of it is based on luck, but there's a few strategic elements to it as well. Also, introducing Pikachu items was such a great idea. It gave you two ways to play the game, made it fun and interesting even after you "lost," and kept the excitement going. I forget who originally suggested that idea, but it was brilliant and worked perfectly.

Hey, I think everyone knows I was quite a Pikachu nut, and I still have a fond spot for the little guy even though Emolga stole the throne.

Administrator

Yeah, they're pricey, but my goodness, they look like so much fun (and I have no hope of making one myself). You can now finally answer the question "what would you do as a Pikachu?"

Also, I forget how many PSGs I've hosted, but I think you're right about having 8 of them. I've always wondered what it's like to be playing the game rather than hosting it. Must be kind of nerve-wracking, hilarious, and exciting. I know a lot of it is based on luck, but there's a few strategic elements to it as well. Also, introducing Pikachu items was such a great idea. It gave you two ways to play the game, made it fun and interesting even after you "lost," and kept the excitement going. I forget who originally suggested that idea, but it was brilliant and worked perfectly.
    Well that question can be anwered 2 ways depending on which way you mean. Real Pikachu or Costumed real Pikachu. xD

Hahaha, you have no idea Neo. When I made that random google search one day and stumbled across the PSG back on PE2K ( I remember for a FACT you mentioned there it was the 7th). I remember being on a road trip pretty bored. After finding it. I spent the next 2 hours going through about 90+pages of it. So from start to finish and post game. It sent me into my mad detective mode telling me "I HAVE TO JOIN THIS NEXT ONE!!!!" After finding out making new accounts was locked there, my search went deeper leading me from your photobucket pictures, linking a google search of you account name, to here. Then here I was =3. yeah it was a deep obsession with wanting to join . Even when the next came....I joined in late and came SO CLOSE to winning even though I was late lol....darn shields got the better of me for being late to the fun.
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 02-22-2016 at 11:38 PM.

The time is upon us...

There will probably be so many I'll end up having to link you to my Photobucket page specificallyfor the trip. Otherwise I don't know if the blog I'd make would be able (or even break the rules in some fashion) that I post so many.

Oh yeah, Pikachu is great, but it's not everyone's favorite. I tend to be more biased toward it because it actually is mine xD. The monthly Pikachu are always awesome, but if I imported each monthly Pikachu I'd go broke so fast
    XD I almost EXPECT that of you. I will be disappointed if you don't, now!

Funny story, Pikachu was actually never my favourite when it first came out. In fact I don't recall using one at all on my first playthrough of Blue version. I thought it was soooooo over-hyped that I just hated the little rodent. The first time I started liking it was when PMD Blue/Red came out and I turned out to be a Hardy Pikachu in the personality test. xP

Since then I started my own PMD fanfic, and made my own Pikachu persona (Zanna). Now I totally love the crap out of the little fuzzball. xD

My actual favourite Pokemon changes from time to time. Right now I'm tied with Vaporeon, Greninja and Pikachu/Raichu. <3

Hey, I think everyone knows I was quite a Pikachu nut, and I still have a fond spot for the little guy even though Emolga stole the throne.
    You'll always be Neo Pikachu to me! :3

I remember you went nuts when Emolga came along. xD EMOLGA EVERYTHING.

Administrator

[FONT=Tahoma]

XD I almost EXPECT that of you. I will be disappointed if you don't, now!

Funny story, Pikachu was actually never my favourite when it first came out. In fact I don't recall using one at all on my first playthrough of Blue version. I thought it was soooooo over-hyped that I just hated the little rodent. The first time I started liking it was when PMD Blue/Red came out and I turned out to be a Hardy Pikachu in the personality test. xP

Since then I started my own PMD fanfic, and made my own Pikachu persona (Zanna). Now I totally love the crap out of the little fuzzball. xD

My actual favourite Pokemon changes from time to time. Right now I'm tied with Vaporeon, Greninja and Pikachu/Raichu. <3

lol well who knows. I may make a daily blog while I'm there if I can. I'll be there (or a least I plan to) for 2 weeks living in my friend's house. Lots of time to visit Tokyo, Osaka, all the big Pokemon places and much more like Town of Conan (Detective Conan themed town. Loved the series and still hear rumors of there being series hints on statues or things for it there (not sue if it's true or not since all content for it gets delete online at points then reuploaded. There's still some floating around out there at least. They need a town like that for Pikachu =3

Well, same in a similar way. My first playthrough in Blue I didn't care for Pikachu (though in the anime I loved the little guy). It wasn't until sometime after I finished the game I found Pikachu to be my favorite. After that it stuck with me. Yellow version was a must and it came the special edition GBC (which I regrettably sold years ago for $70...). Pikachu shirts and plushes were a must have for me. PMD brought me back from my "retired" Pokemon gaming.

Oh that's right Pikachu in PMD Blue/Red was Hardy for a female Pikachu. I remember male was Impish and I had to work at it online to memorize the answers to become one. Luckily I got it first try on the game =D

I used to think of making a fanfic for PMD, but the idea of having to make certain scenarios with dungeons and all linking characters made it a bit hard for me. I did finally get a "new" idea which I'm still working on (1 year in the works and STILL nothing but notes...=3).

Unless a new gen presents something BIG. I'm pretty sure no Mon will top Pikachu for me xD

You'll always be Neo Pikachu to me! :3

I remember you went nuts when Emolga came along. xD EMOLGA EVERYTHING.

No, no I wasn't a stalker around that time I joined here....I mean I found that too back on PE2K, but no I didn't do tons of research after finding PE2k and PXR. PSG was just.....enthralling to me when I first found it and everything about it lead to Neo Pikachu (Emolga) xD

The time is upon us...