Page 272 of 365 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3646

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Yep! And hey, at least our boiling and freezing points make sense. XD 0 for freezing, 100 for boiling!
    30 is freezing here. Im not sure of boiling..lol I stay away form things that can burn me.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, so far, we've had a pretty mild winter. It's quite nice and has made driving easier, but I don't want to start celebrating yet. February and even March can sometimes have a lot of brutal winter weather.

Thank goodness. I'm back to normal. XD

In case anyone was wondering, Neo and I were switching up our gear and posting five different catchphrases per day because of an 'admin challenge' that we both engaged in. xD I'M SO GLAD TO BE MYSELF AGAIN. C:

Wow, haven't seen this colour on myself yet. It's kind of weird-looking with my gear but I'll get used to it. xD

Senior Administrator

Yep. Crazy admin challenges! Don't worry, peeps, we haven't gone totally insane. X3 There's a reason for the crazy mayhem.

Using other people's Pokesonas was fun, but the catchphrases thing kind of wore out it's welcome quickly.

In case anyone was wondering, Neo and I were switching up our gear and posting five different catchphrases per day because of an 'admin challenge' that we both engaged in. xD I'M SO GLAD TO BE MYSELF AGAIN. C:

Wow, haven't seen this colour on myself yet. It's kind of weird-looking with my gear but I'll get used to it. xD
    I want to be myself again! Well, in another 12 hours, I can. It's good to see you back to your normal Flareon self again, though. :3

I have a feeling new members are probably wondering "why is that guy named 'Neo Emolga' when he has an avatar and banner with Delphox and 'Corey' on it? Who are these crazy admins!?"

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yep. Crazy admin challenges! Don't worry, peeps, we haven't gone totally insane. X3 There's a reason for the crazy mayhem.

Using other people's Pokesonas was fun, but the catchphrases thing kind of wore out it's welcome quickly.

I want to be myself again! Well, in another 12 hours, I can. It's good to see you back to your normal Flareon self again, though. :3

I have a feeling new members are probably wondering "why is that guy named 'Neo Emolga' when he has an avatar and banner with Delphox and 'Corey' on it? Who are these crazy admins!?"
    Better get used to it too! It's not over yet! :p Yes yes, you are you again....for now ;)

Aww, didn't like the catchphrases huh? It's not supposed to be easy you know xD. It's gotta be challenging! So even if it's tidied. You've gotta push through until the end! After all, you're in competition with the other Admins after all.

Oh, but the more zanny the better! If new members joined and saw it. They'd probably be like, "oh these Admins are so back and forth. It's awesome! I wanna stay here for more crazy random run!"

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Better get used to it too! It's not over yet! :p Yes yes, you are you again....for now ;)

Aww, didn't like the catchphrases huh? It's not supposed to be easy you know xD. It's gotta be challenging! So even if it's tidied. You've gotta push through until the end! After all, you're in competition with the other Admins after all.

Oh, but the more zanny the better! If new members joined and saw it. They'd probably be like, "oh these Admins are so back and forth. It's awesome! I wanna stay here for more crazy random run!"
    Hey, you HAD your challenge! It's now up to the next mods to decide how tough they want to make these. So you have to wait until your next turn, you silly, crazy Chu! >:3

Say, when is Gemma supposed to post the next challenge anyway?

Senior Moderator

Challenge: you have to outdank me, fam

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Fire View Post
    Challenge: you have to outdank me, fam
    Is that even possible? :O

You're the dankiest dankster to ever outdank the dankiest dukes of the dank.

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Is that even possible? :O

You're the dankiest dankster to ever outdank the dankiest dukes of the dank.
    True

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Administrator

It does have to be physically possible at least xD. So yeah

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

13. This post has been liked by:

AD