Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

IT'S SO CUTE, SARAH! ;u;

Archen is one of my favourite Unova Pokemon. In PMD GTI (I think it was) I had one on my team with Agility... Needless to say it destroyed all. xD
    Aw thanks Gem! I love Archen too!!! <3 Ah that's so cool you had one in PMD! I almost want to get PMD just to play with a cute Archen. XD Go on sale, game!
    GCEA

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Aw thanks Gem! I love Archen too!!! <3 Ah that's so cool you had one in PMD! I almost want to get PMD just to play with a cute Archen. XD Go on sale, game!
    Do you never buy games unless they're on sale? :p Then again, Pokemon are pretty much the ONLY games I'll buy when they're not on sale.

Maybe I'll have to draw my Archen sometime! I can't remember what I named him, though.. D:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Do you never buy games unless they're on sale? :p Then again, Pokemon are pretty much the ONLY games I'll buy when they're not on sale.

Maybe I'll have to draw my Archen sometime! I can't remember what I named him, though.. D:
    Pokemon is really the only games I ever buy haha. I only wait for sales on games I'm not super excited about, I guess. I like PMD but I got a bit over it.

You totally should, I'd love to see you draw an Archen! :D
    GCEA

4. This post has been liked by:

Experienced Trainer Daughter of Mew's Avatar
    Hello friends!! Since I've returned I figured I may as well try my hand at spriting again!!

This is a Mega Gardevoir sprite I made using the Sugimori artwork. It's essentially a small pixel-over but it was fun to do!! Please could someone help me with the shading? It's been like three years since I did this and I can't get it quite right

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter of Mew View Post
    Hello friends!! Since I've returned I figured I may as well try my hand at spriting again!!

This is a Mega Gardevoir sprite I made using the Sugimori artwork. It's essentially a small pixel-over but it was fun to do!! Please could someone help me with the shading? It's been like three years since I did this and I can't get it quite right

OHMIGOSH DOM I LOVE IT. :D The shading blends in really well, and the line work is awesome! It all curves, and nothing sticks out of place. xD Great job! MAKE ME ONE PLZ.

OHMIGOSH DOM I LOVE IT. :D The shading blends in really well, and the line work is awesome! It all curves, and nothing sticks out of place. xD Great job! MAKE ME ONE PLZ.
    Thank you!!!! I really struggled with the "skirt" bit, the shading on it still irks but I can't pinpoint exact what I don't like?? I think I just didn't add enough shading

Please give me ideas of what to do!!! (so I spend less time studying hehe)

No, I think the shading is alright. Although maybe you could add a bit more on the middle skirt-pleat thing. xD It's got less shading than the others and doesn't make a lot of sense when you look at the direction of the light.

You should do more of the mega forms! .u. Make a project out of it! Lol.

Heyy, welcome back around! 8D to add onto what Gemma said, your colors (shading, to be specific) could also use some more contrast. Cute little pixel-over though!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Imo I liked the soft shading style, Speedy. xD But I think that's based on opinion.

I used the colours from the B/W sprite but that has a lot more shading on the skirt, so I think that's where I went wrong. I'll definitely alter the colours slightly in the future though, I agree that there needs to be a little bit more contrast!!