Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, sitting down just ain't happening! XD

Anyway, I just tried on the main part of the suit without the tails and it feels soooooo soft. Wow. Fits perfectly too, which was something I was a tiny bit worried about even though I gave her my exact measurements (I've had bad experiences in the past with this kind of thing). But really, the main suit feels incredibly cozy. Now it's really just a matter of stuffing the tails, setting up the harness that holds them up, and making it come together.
    Sounds amazing! xD How did you stuff the tails? Did they have zips or something or do you have to sew them up yourself?
    GCEA

Administrator

Ohhhh man.

Okay, so I got it today! But stuffing the tails is EXHAUSTING. I got three out of nine done and already I'm kind of feeling a bit tired. Was kind of a long day at work too.

Overall consensus from the way everything looks is... this is going to feel really, really warm and fluffy. XD

That might actually be really hard. There's tails... tails... TAILS EVERYWHERE!

Don't worry, though, my curses won't be as harsh. Mine will be like... for a thousand years, everything vanilla will taste like chocolate and vice versa! For a thousand years, every night you'll have a dream you win the lottery but you inevitably waste it all before you wake up! And as a third fun option, for a thousand years, you'll have some extra flecks of glitter carry along with you wherever you go. You know, the kind that seem to come out of nowhere even though you haven't handled anything glittery for years! But now... there will be more!
    yeah you gotta show us some pics after you finish the stuffing! I'm curious who made it =0. Maybe they could make a Pikachu one. Even one how we were looking for xD

But the curse is only for those that touch them with malicious intent. If the Ninetails runs up to someone and brushes its tails against someone....I don't think it works like that unless they touch them to force them away xD. That'd be cruel if a Ninetails could do that.

Chocolate I could deal with. The lottery? That'd be a curse xD. I'd wanna do so much then be extremely broke the next day. That's like a nightmare. And....glitter? That seems quite feminine to me xD.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Sounds amazing! xD How did you stuff the tails? Did they have zips or something or do you have to sew them up yourself?
    She actually added little zippers to each tail so I could stuff them. Must have been a lot of extra work, but it's really helpful.

I'm actually using poly-fil to stuff them. It's a lot like cotton candy. It's been pretty easy to work with, but I might need a lint roller to clean up some of the flakes and scraps that kind of got scattered around. Good thing I planned to vacuum my room this weekend anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    yeah you gotta show us some pics after you finish the stuffing! I'm curious who made it =0. Maybe they could make a Pikachu one. Even one how we were looking for xD

But the curse is only for those that touch them with malicious intent. If the Ninetails runs up to someone and brushes its tails against someone....I don't think it works like that unless they touch them to force them away xD. That'd be cruel if a Ninetails could do that.

Chocolate I could deal with. The lottery? That'd be a curse xD. I'd wanna do so much then be extremely broke the next day. That's like a nightmare. And....glitter? That seems quite feminine to me xD.
    I'll try to get some good pics. Right now everything is kind of all over the place. I have a queen size bed and right now the tails have kind of taken it over. XD

See, as a Ninetales, I'd do really mischievous and silly curses. Not the kind of thing you'd want to get stuck with, but it's at least a better alternative, though one could argue it might still be fun but cruel. XD

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

She actually added little zippers to each tail so I could stuff them. Must have been a lot of extra work, but it's really helpful.

I'm actually using poly-fil to stuff them. It's a lot like cotton candy. It's been pretty easy to work with, but I might need a lint roller to clean up some of the flakes and scraps that kind of got scattered around. Good thing I planned to vacuum my room this weekend anyway.

I'll try to get some good pics. Right now everything is kind of all over the place. I have a queen size bed and right now the tails have kind of taken it over. XD

See, as a Ninetales, I'd do really mischievous and silly curses. Not the kind of thing you'd want to get stuck with, but it's at least a better alternative, though one could argue it might still be fun but cruel. XD
    Ooh that's awesome that she added zippers even though it'd be extra work! Sounds like a super talented artist! Plus this way you could easily destuff them for storage :)

I still wouldn't want to be cursed by you. I can see a real life Pika Survivor Game happening. xD
    GCEA

Administrator

Might need a few lint rollers honestly xD. It'd be tough especially having to sit them back down after rolling them. Must be making a huge mess too. Either way I'm sure it'll be worth it!

Yeah I have a queen size bed in my new place and....I just have no room like I'd want for a computer right now. Much less anything I actually want. xD the tails are taking it over. That's pretty funny lol.

Well I thought from how that sounded they were silly. Being cruel can have its.....fun. Maybe not for one, but since it's technically not "real" in a sense. The role-play could be kinda fun and funny. Especially to see one's reaction xD.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ooh that's awesome that she added zippers even though it'd be extra work! Sounds like a super talented artist! Plus this way you could easily destuff them for storage :)

I still wouldn't want to be cursed by you. I can see a real life Pika Survivor Game happening. xD
    Say hello to the amazing, very skilled, and very talented Draxaca! If you check out her gallery, this sweet girl knows what she's doing and then some. Seriously, CHECK OUT THAT DIABLO COSPLAY. Guuuuhhhh, I could never do something like that. XD

Right now, I'm thinking putting it into the unused guest room for storage might be better, because taking out all the stuffing would be work and then I'd have to find a spot for all that stuffing anyway. Not the attic, though. This thing's way too good to just plop it up there in that dusty place.

Yeah... I don't think you'd enjoy my curses either. Others would be laughing at your silly expenses. XD

Might need a few lint rollers honestly xD. It'd be tough especially having to sit them back down after rolling them. Must be making a huge mess too. Either way I'm sure it'll be worth it!

Yeah I have a queen size bed in my new place and....I just have no room like I'd want for a computer right now. Much less anything I actually want. xD the tails are taking it over. That's pretty funny lol.

Well I thought from how that sounded they were silly. Being cruel can have its.....fun. Maybe not for one, but since it's technically not "real" in a sense. The role-play could be kinda fun and funny. Especially to see one's reaction xD.
    I used my roller last night and it was a pretty quick two-minute job. So worth it, though! Cleanup after stuffing isn't tricky at all. I thought I was going to have tumbleweeds of fluff all over the floor but it wasn't like that at all.

I stuffed a few more tails and it's getting so big. If my dad comes in here, I'm going to have a heck of a fun time trying to explain what all this is. He hasn't seen this yet. XD

Administrator

Say hello to the amazing, very skilled, and very talented Draxaca! If you check out her gallery, this sweet girl knows what she's doing and then some. Seriously, CHECK OUT THAT DIABLO COSPLAY. Guuuuhhhh, I could never do something like that. XD

Right now, I'm thinking putting it into the unused guest room for storage might be better, because taking out all the stuffing would be work and then I'd have to find a spot for all that stuffing anyway. Not the attic, though. This thing's way too good to just plop it up there in that dusty place.

Yeah... I don't think you'd enjoy my curses either. Others would be laughing at your silly expenses. XD

I used my roller last night and it was a pretty quick two-minute job. So worth it, though! Cleanup after stuffing isn't tricky at all. I thought I was going to have tumbleweeds of fluff all over the floor but it wasn't like that at all.

I stuffed a few more tails and it's getting so big. If my dad comes in here, I'm going to have a heck of a fun time trying to explain what all this is. He hasn't seen this yet. XD
    I may one day have to see if there's anything I can commission her for :p. She looks really talented. Just like all the AMAZING Artists we have here on PXR!

Yeah it wouldn't be good just "stuffing" that somewhere. The attic is too dusty and would get too hot unless put into a large temperature controled climate chamber you may magically have in your attic xD.

Try one on me then! Just for a day or two! Let's see the wacky craziness or funny reaction you'd get. From me AND others :P

I thought for sure though it'd be way more than just two minutes of cleaning with all the fur that thing could attract. It turns out it's the exact opposite of what I thought. Hmm...

Just curse him too! Make him laugh in a good way at it and enjoy everything you do and like. Then one pop up for him as well!

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

I may one day have to see if there's anything I can commission her for :p. She looks really talented. Just like all the AMAZING Artists we have here on PXR!

Yeah it wouldn't be good just "stuffing" that somewhere. The attic is too dusty and would get too hot unless put into a large temperature controled climate chamber you may magically have in your attic xD.

Try one on me then! Just for a day or two! Let's see the wacky craziness or funny reaction you'd get. From me AND others :P

I thought for sure though it'd be way more than just two minutes of cleaning with all the fur that thing could attract. It turns out it's the exact opposite of what I thought. Hmm...

Just curse him too! Make him laugh in a good way at it and enjoy everything you do and like. Then one pop up for him as well!
    She's really good, but she's been pretty busy lately. I guess it never hurts to ask first. And yeah... I don't have that in the attic.

And sorry, but no, tradition dictates said curses last a thousand years. So the fun you'll have with these carries on with you even long after you've lived out your life here! A thousand years is plenty of time to go totally crazy from this! Or you might just get used to it. As for the cleaning, it's so quick it's not even worth laying down newspaper or stuff like that. You'd spend way more time doing that then using the lint roller.

And hmm, cursing my dad? Oh, that would be funny. He's so into stamp collecting so a thousand years of dealing with extra super-sticky stamps would be fun silliness. He also likes to play Words With Friends and always brags about his winning streaks so a thousand years of him always having bad letter hands would be funny as well. XD

Administrator

She's really good, but she's been pretty busy lately. I guess it never hurts to ask first. And yeah... I don't have that in the attic.

And sorry, but no, tradition dictates said curses last a thousand years. So the fun you'll have with these carries on with you even long after you've lived out your life here! A thousand years is plenty of time to go totally crazy from this! Or you might just get used to it. As for the cleaning, it's so quick it's not even worth laying down newspaper or stuff like that. You'd spend way more time doing that then using the lint roller.

And hmm, cursing my dad? Oh, that would be funny. He's so into stamp collecting so a thousand years of dealing with extra super-sticky stamps would be fun silliness. He also likes to play Words With Friends and always brags about his winning streaks so a thousand years of him always having bad letter hands would be funny as well. XD
    But! Ninetails choose to follow that! Fiiiiiine. A thousand years :3.....ish

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

LMFAO, so I finished stuffing all the tails (might need to go over a few since I see a few areas where it could use a bit more love) and now I have this GARGANTUAN BUTT KRAKEN on my bed.

I say again, this is a QUEEN SIZE BED. These things are laughably and ridiculously huge. So NO, CHAKRA AND SARAH, THERE IS NO FREAKING WAY I'M SITTING DOWN WITH THIS ON. XD

So, as it's no surprise, a harness actually has to be worked in and around these so they stay up and don't just drag everywhere. I'm pretty sure I have it figured out but she did leave me instructions on how to set this up, so that's the fun part that comes next.

Ah, what a great costume this is. XD

11. This post has been liked by: