I'm in three groups at the moment!

One is made of four friends from a fashion community and we take it in turns to DM different campaigns; so far our goth member ran us through the gothic horror epitome Curse of Strahd, I ran a magical girls campaign which started with an exchange student and ended in everyone literally fighting the sun, and now our calm cosplay friend is taking us through a homebrew pathfinder thing which is heavily character based.
I love it when storylines are based around relationships and characters!

The second group I'm in is with my housemates and a few others, and I'm running them through the intro adventure Death House- if they can get the hang of it, I'll integrate it into a longer campaign! It's very fun- they have nightmares every night which I type up beforehand!

The third one is an online campaign with a really big group of like 6 or 7, but they're all introverts so sometimes the flow is a bit difficult. The campaign is a homebrew with time travel and dinosaurs and is just generally off the wall which is so silly! But a bit hard to get like... invested in the fate of any NPCs?

They're all really different flavors of play! I have trouble scheduling them in each week though hahaha