Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
I've wanted to get into D&D and have played some knockoff versions but not the real thing. I've got a character ready to go though so when I get the chance I'm ready.
Aww you should somehow! Maybe there are some nerds at your college who'd want to play. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
I was a Barbarian/Dwarf named Boris...lol. I was the kind that you didn't want to make mad.
Bahahaha that does not surprise me in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
I've always wanted to actually play it for myself, but have never found anyone to play with, either in person or online.

If I could, I'd attempt to bring a spellsinging minstrel to life.
Aw, that sucks. :( I've only found people recently (though technically I could have joined a few years ago but it wasn't the right time for me until now).

Sounds good! :D My current character is a chaotic neutral tiefling bard. :3 Bards are fun to play!

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
I grew up reading some very excellent D&D comics and I'm finally in my first D&D group and it's fun and I feel really satisfied.
I am a chaotic dragonborn paladin named Rue.
That's awesome. :D I've recently gotten into Critical Role if you know what that is. Totally gonna buy the comic when it comes out (and when I'm caught up to all fifty-billion episodes).

Chaotic what? O: Haha a chaotic paladin sounds fun!