Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Yeah, there's really nothing left to find there and whatever was there before is now gone.
    It's a bummer. There probably were a number of things there that could have been useful, but... the structure was far too unstable by the time I got there... I couldn't waste time.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I think if we give that silver ring to the purugly that might help with Vasha’s mission
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Didn't we find a huge stash of cash though? Did we pick that up? I can't remember.

VPP

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I think the way the request was described is either-or. A polite reminder that we're not permanent residents, so loaning the wad of bills is probably the faster method we have.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    OK, so, we have the blade of blood for the blood ritual that I can only assume to be related to bloodwish. I'd like someone with full bars of sanity to go pull off that ritual, if that's alright.

EDIT: after someone with security disarms the blade, of course. That also has to happen.

Hmm, I took a look at this thing and it's only just the blade part of it. I'm almost certain that it's connected to the Insignia of Blood, but it seems as though the hilt portion is missing. You'll probably need that last part if you want to have the full dagger assembled.

Still though, you sure you want to use this thing? It's got Stalker essence all over it and then some. I don't even need to screen it to detect that. And that ritual sounds like bad news. I've prepared enough for the Sin Purge Ritual to at least wipe out a few Stalkers, but I'll admit I still have a ways to go with these samples.

I understand if you want to get to the truth quicker, but just be careful out there.

6. This post has been liked by:

I was thinking the exact same thing here... It almost seems like they WANT us to do this suspicious ritual... And it does kinda say sacrifice needed...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I mean the cash could work buuutttt they specifically mentioned jewelry. Someone could try both. Unless we need the ring.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    OK, so, we have the blade of blood for the blood ritual that I can only assume to be related to bloodwish. I'd like someone with full bars of sanity to go pull off that ritual, if that's alright.

EDIT: after someone with security disarms the blade, of course. That also has to happen.
    I'll do it. I'll disarm the blade, AND perform the ritual.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    I'll do it. I'll disarm the blade, AND perform the ritual.
    Go you brave Jolteon!

Although Tashy just said we still need the hilt of the blade before we can use it so we'll have to find that first. You can still disarm it right now though.
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Go you brave Jolteon!

Although Tashy just said we still need the hilt of the blade before we can use it so we'll have to find that first. You can still disarm it right now though.
    Got it. Disarm the blade first, find the hilt, perform the ritual. Easy peasy...