Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugclue View Post
Let's help someone with money from a safe! Give the wad of Barendal poke bills to Vasha.
You arrive at Vasha's apartment with the pile of Barendal Poké Bills. She answers the door and cannot believe her eyes when you present the money to her.

Item [Wad of Barendal Poké Bills] has been removed from the Team Inventory.

"This... all this for me!?" Vasha exclaims with surprise. "Oh... oh my... not only can I make sure mom gets that medication, but this will be more than enough to pay for her operation! I promised her a better life so many years ago and I wasn't able to do it with the small salary I have. I tried so hard but I can barely support myself these days. But with this money, I can finally keep that promise, thanks to you! She means so much to me and I can't thank you enough for everything you've done!"

She hugs you with her wings, and you feel compelled to return the favor. Just knowing that her mother will be able to live a happier, longer, and healthier life fills you with an uplifted spirit as you know this money will go toward a good cause.

She is forever thankful for you, and deep inside, it renews your morale and faith in doing the right thing for all those in need, regardless of what might stand in your way of doing so.

Side Mission: "A Second Chance for Mother" has been Completed!

Marta has gained 3 Points of Sanity.

Marta the Buizel (M: Water)
Health: 5/5
Sanity: 7/4
Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Investigate
Failed Assassinations: 0/2