Page 52 of 302 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Well our officials are lazy here in Michigan and I'm just glad I don't live in that area.

BTW....nothing like shanking my thumb with the xacto knife while trying to fix my name tag for work...lol.
    Officials are lazy everywhere. XD

And wow, that sure sounds painful. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah and no offense to my friend but she is definitely not the cheapest person to get commissions from. I don't even get the friends and family discount. Jk. So I probably won't be able to request stuff from her often buuuut I might try to do it somewhat regularly since she doesn't get commissions often.
    Yeah... commissions usually aren't cheap no matter what you're buying and getting. But dang it, they're so cool and personal, though!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah... commissions usually aren't cheap no matter what you're buying and getting. But dang it, they're so cool and personal, though!
    Yeah, that's true. But she does a really good job. A lot of the avatars and such I've used in the past were made by her. Actually you can see a lot of the stuff she's done for me here.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah, that's true. But she does a really good job. A lot of the avatars and such I've used in the past were made by her. Actually you can see a lot of the stuff she's done for me here.
    Oooh yeah, she is good at what she does! Especially that Madder picture!

I tend not to commission other people for artwork because... I'd rather take a stab at drawing it myself, since I'm not too shabby. But for kigurumis, ah ha ha, yeah, I've been commissioning those like crazy because darn it, they're fun and cozy and I've never even come close to making my own clothing stuff. That's a whole other art area and what I know about drawing and graphic art won't help me at all over there!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I tend not to commission other people for artwork because... I'd rather take a stab at drawing it myself, since I'm not too shabby. But for kigurumis, ah ha ha, yeah, I've been commissioning those like crazy because darn it, they're fun and cozy and I've never even come close to making my own clothing stuff. That's a whole other art area and what I know about drawing and graphic art won't help me at all over there!
    I kinda have to because I can't draw anything digitally, and I can't draw humans at all. She's actually working on developing an original comic so I help her out with the story writing aspect of it in exchange that she helps me bounce ideas off her for my storylocke.
    / / / / / / / /

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I've always wanted to try and make clothes. I've made plush before and I figure it must be easier than that haha!! I have a dress that I got as a gift that I don't really like the top part of so I've been thinking of modding that as practice. I think it would be really cool to be able to make that kinda stuff. xD
    GCEA

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I've always wanted to try and make clothes. I've made plush before and I figure it must be easier than that haha!! I have a dress that I got as a gift that I don't really like the top part of so I've been thinking of modding that as practice. I think it would be really cool to be able to make that kinda stuff. xD
    I made a scarf with pockets once.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I made a scarf with pockets once.
    Cool idea :O
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Pockets are always a good idea.
    / / / / / / / /

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yeah it sucks not having pockets. xD I hate it when pants have fake pockets! @_@
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

The highest form of deceit.
    / / / / / / / /