Page 100 of 302 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3015
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Alcohol just makes me feel clumsy and I become a bit more of a klutz. And if I have more than usual, I start feeling nauseous and things seem to spin. I don't really enjoy it, so I tend to only have a beer every now and then and usually it's just for the taste.
    I think we're total opposites. I absolutely despise the taste of alcohol. Makes me wanna gag. But I love the tipsy feeling. I mean, I already act drunk normally, so take that to an eleven and...fuuuuuuun!

Despite that I'm always able to recite the alphabet backwards 'cause I'm good. ;]

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    I think we're total opposites. I absolutely despise the taste of alcohol. Makes me wanna gag. But I love the tipsy feeling. I mean, I already act drunk normally, so take that to an eleven and...fuuuuuuun!

Despite that I'm always able to recite the alphabet backwards 'cause I'm good. ;]
    It's funny how my first beer (Heineken) tasted TERRIBLE. It took a while before I was willing to give it another chance. Now I drink it and it's good.

As for me, I can't recite the alphabet backwards even when I'm sober. I'll admit I have to sing the dinky alphabet song in my head just to remember how the order goes forward.

Administrator

Well I'm sorta similar. You know I'm curious the way I'd act drunk or even tipsy, but I hate the taste of alcohol. I've tried more than a few occasions and can only get a few sips in.

No...I couldn't recite the alphabet backward. If anything I think the song ruins my chance for ever learning xD. I hear a letter and suddenly in counting forward again after so much haha

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Me always: Is there anything I can drink that doesn't taste like alcohol but will get me drunk?

ALSO I LEARNED THIS IN CASE I EVER GET PULLED OVER.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Me always: Is there anything I can drink that doesn't taste like alcohol but will get me drunk?

ALSO I LEARNED THIS IN CASE I EVER GET PULLED OVER.
    I've heard vodka doesn't have much taste to it, but I've never really had the stuff myself.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I've heard vodka doesn't have much taste to it, but I've never really had the stuff myself.
    Gin and Vodka both aren't much, but together, they're killers.....anyone? No one get the reference? XD

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Just letting y’all know that the surgery went well but I might be MIA for the next day or so just due to recovery and such.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I don't drink but I tried vodka as a teenager. It doesn't taste like anything from memory but it burns xD I've also tasted wine but it was really gross. I hate the smell of beer so I don't have any desire to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Just letting y’all know that the surgery went well but I might be MIA for the next day or so just due to recovery and such.
    Glad it went well! :)
    GCEA

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    The Lasik surgery right? I'm curious to know how it was for you. I'm trying to hear more about it as well as talk with the doctors before I make a decision on it. That is if you're okay describing more when you can or if you are okay doing that. Just trying to hear out more before making a decision. Since I hate anyone getting close to my eyes. They'll be touching them even briefly so the more information I can get the better.

Yeah it'll probably end up like my brother's. He was worn out and tired. Vision was blurry the rest of the day and slowly recovered, but the next day he could see really wel! He's at 20/20, within hours 20/15, but the next day he was like 20/12. Though he says one eye is better than the other. It's becoming noticeable. Either way, glad to hear it went well! Just make sure to use those eye drops they gave you can such. It's a pain, but more than worth the end result if it corrects your eyesight

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I'm kinda tempted to try it. XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links