Page 22 of 302 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

All I remember about Yahoo messenger was there was a way to make everything you typed a gradient. THE COLORS! Everything in the chatbox was a soup of rainbow letters. It was crazy and everyone was going nuts with it. But man, that was so long ago.

Administrator

I loved being able change all the colors and your entire border on your window for MSN Messenger. All the skins I had were amazing! I hated the "nudge" option, but had fun with it at times too xD. Turned it off in my options eventually to avoid being bugged.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

There was a nudge feature? Did it beep at you because the other person thought you weren't replying fast enough?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    There was a nudge feature? Did it beep at you because the other person thought you weren't replying fast enough?
    Press control + N or the 'Nudge' button on the window and as long as you're appearing "online" it'll shake the window to the top. Like the window literally shakes to the front so you notice. SHAKING and makes a loud bell ringing like sound. So if you're in a game, then NOPE! It'll jump right in front of it and annoy you to respond. So I ended up setting myself to busy quite a lot.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Press control + N or the 'Nudge' button on the window and as long as you're appearing "online" it'll shake the window to the top. Like the window literally shakes to the front so you notice. SHAKING and makes a loud bell ringing like sound. So if you're in a game, then NOPE! It'll jump right in front of it and annoy you to respond. So I ended up setting myself to busy quite a lot.
    That... that, hands down, is probably the most annoying thing I've heard of. o.O

Who ever thought "gee, people will really enjoy this feature"?

Administrator

That... that, hands down, is probably the most annoying thing I've heard of. o.O

Who ever thought "gee, people will really enjoy this feature"?
    I think it was just the times. Just, "Hey, I wonder what's the best way for someone that's not responding to know they're getting messages in response. OH I KNOW! NUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDGEE!"

XD it was actually quite funny sometimes. But setting yourself to "busy" always nullified it that I forgot it exist sometimes. Haha

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I think it was just the times. Just, "Hey, I wonder what's the best way for someone that's not responding to know they're getting messages in response. OH I KNOW! NUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDGEE!"

XD it was actually quite funny sometimes. But setting yourself to "busy" always nullified it that I forgot it exist sometimes. Haha
    I remember on our shared home computer, my sister installed ICQ and it wasn't turned off. I could be in the middle of a Diablo II game and then some random bloke would just IM me, kick me out of the game, and ICQ would start up. Boy, that sure was annoying.

Administrator

I remember on our shared home computer, my sister installed ICQ and it wasn't turned off. I could be in the middle of a Diablo II game and then some random bloke would just IM me, kick me out of the game, and ICQ would start up. Boy, that sure was annoying.
    Ouch....that's no fun at all after working hard in those. Luckily MSN nudges didn't completely kick me out of any. Just shake the msn window in front of the game (like layered it over). Couldn't Event get back into game until I clicked on the msn window then back on the game. Still on an MMO with PVP. That's bad xD.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Just finished watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on NBC. The beginning interviews are annoying and I just don't care about them, but it gets going about 45 minutes into it, finally it gets good.

Can't believe there's a SpongeBob musical now. Man, they can make a musical out of anything.

Administrator

Just finished watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on NBC. The beginning interviews are annoying and I just don't care about them, but it gets going about 45 minutes into it, finally it gets good.

Can't believe there's a SpongeBob musical now. Man, they can make a musical out of anything.
    You should already know I watched it xD. Pikachu was shown super EARLY this year. Last year it was near the end as usual. After the 1hr mark. This year it was only 30 mins in. Yeeeeeaaaah I saw that Spongebob Musical thing. Kinda odd. Also once I thought about it I couldn't help but even picture it. The guy playing Patrick wasn't shirtless. Just wearing a pink tropical like shirt. Would've been kinda funny. Also some of the others...yikes they just looked odd. Sandy looked like she came out of some 70s Disco show or one of the Kill Bill movies.

The time is upon us...