Page 27 of 302 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, I really need to see Inside Out. I keep seeing it referenced and I've heard it's good. I've fallen a bit behind on my movies and that's not a good thing. :P
    I feel like you would like it for some reason. XD
    GCEA

Administrator

Yeah, I really need to see Inside Out. I keep seeing it referenced and I've heard it's good. I've fallen a bit behind on my movies and that's not a good thing. :P
    oh yeah I hadn't seen it. One day I just got lucky and it was coming on one of the movie channels right after a movie I had just finished watching. So I just had to take the time out to watch another xD. It was totally worth it. :)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I barely watch TV these days. I'm so much more of a video game junkie because I just like the interactive element much more.

I don't want to watch someone else in the action! I want to be the one in the action!

4. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I barely watch TV these days. I'm so much more of a video game junkie because I just like the interactive element much more.

I don't want to watch someone else in the action! I want to be the one in the action!
    That's kinda how I feel too. I mean I still watch TV (Suoernatural, The Last Ship, Agents of Shield and movies and such....anime included). I just feel more in tune when I'M the one creating the action with a game or RP or something. It's more fun, engaging, and more suspenseful that way.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

It all comes down to immersion. I like the doing more than the watching. I want to command those special powers and I want to be the hero. Video games have taken me on all kinds of ordinarily impossible adventures and they've shaped and have built upon my imagination and inspirations. That's why I love 'em. :3

Administrator

That's the fun part of it. That's one reason I believe PMD is so successful (aside from the amazing story, music, and gameplay). Is, the character is supposed to be YOU! How much more immersive can you get aside from actually being in the game? The main character IS YOU! I mean aside from the fact a major part of that is removed now (genders) so you are never referred to as he/she and Pikachu all have the male's tail. It's still a very AMAZING game.

I do the same and immerse myself in amazing games like Uncharted and others too. It's awesome! The more you immerse yourself, the more it impacts you when a major character dies off or something major happens. I swear, watching or playing something new can give me some amazing ideas for a story or something, yet I've never taken advantage of it sadly.

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I just watch baseball on TV.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I watch a bunch of anime in my spare time. There are times when I want to be the main character, but lately that feels like a lot of pressure. I much more enjoy watching the stories of interesting characters unfold to get ideas for my own stories.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I never really got into anime. Then again, I'm not too into regular TV either, so I can't really judge.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Administrator

I got into the first half of Death Note, but it kind of slows down mid-way and I drifted out of it. I also got into Bleach for a while, but that too feels like it slows down considerably and just takes too long for the storyline to progress. It starts really good though.

I should try watching Cowboy Bebop, though. I saw the first episode, thoroughly enjoyed it, and meant to keep going with it but probably got distracted by something along the way. The setting seems pretty cool and gives me the same kind of vibes that Guardians of the Galaxy does. I like that. :D