Page 54 of 302 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    So I thought I'd share with you awesome guys my most recent project. This little cutie is an impulsive, last minute Christmas present that I thought of for my boyfriend. I was originally going to do a different pattern, but that one would have taken too long so this one was it. IT STOLE FOUR DAYS OF MY LIFE I WANT THEM BACK.

What do you think? I love it so much that I want to keep it for myself but I can't. D': Maybe I'll make another one.

Spoiler:

Too cute! I love it!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

2. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

So I thought I'd share with you awesome guys my most recent project. This little cutie is an impulsive, last minute Christmas present that I thought of for my boyfriend. I was originally going to do a different pattern, but that one would have taken too long so this one was it. IT STOLE FOUR DAYS OF MY LIFE I WANT THEM BACK.

What do you think? I love it so much that I want to keep it for myself but I can't. D': Maybe I'll make another one.

Spoiler:

I know I told you already in my text, but it looks super adorable, Gemma! It's really amazing! I'm sure he will love it! :)

@Bulbasaur heh, yeah. I guess they were only smart enough to even respond. Some people can't even be as decent as to even RESPOND to any applicants. They should at least have that much decency. Otherwise it just leaves you guessing. It's even more simple now with technology. Instead of getting a call to be told, just any applicant that didn't make it under the associated email when t gets closed/filled could have an automated message sent to them telling them they didn't make it or weren't accepted. And that's taking the EASY way out. Some are professional enough to respond to each individual personally. Yeah is totally their loss.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

4. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I think 99% of the jobs I've applied for never get a personal response. If there is a dimension beyond existence, my resume definitely knows about it.

Well above 99% of my applications receive no response, however I got a call the other day from a hiring manager at a national industry inviting me to an interview & offering a mock interview the day before also, so... Fingers crossed, I could be tripling my salary...

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Spoiler:

OMG that is the cutest thing! You did such a great job!!! He's gonna love it! :D I don't blame you for wanting to keep it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist... View Post
    Well above 99% of my applications receive no response, however I got a call the other day from a hiring manager at a national industry inviting me to an interview & offering a mock interview the day before also, so... Fingers crossed, I could be tripling my salary...

It's really sucky that they can't at least mass-email people "sorry you didn't get it" responses. There's no excuse these days. That's awesome you have an interview, good luck!!!!
    GCEA

8. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    It's really sucky that they can't at least mass-email people "sorry you didn't get it" responses. There's no excuse these days. That's awesome you have an interview, good luck!!!!
    Actually in the states that could run into some big legality issues if they did that so…
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Actually in the states that could run into some big legality issues if they did that so…
    The mass email thing maybe yeah, but not messaging you in some way or personally contacting you telling you that you didn't make the cut. In fact, it's better for business when they do let you know (especially in advance) if you did or didn't. A place called Teavanna is closing down here, but it's still open. They let their associates know in advance they're closing. The website is already closed, yet stores are still open. They don't know when they will close down officially. They just know they're closing. So it's good for their associates especially that only have that job and would need a new one or to start looking or continue looking.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    The mass email thing maybe yeah, but not messaging you in some way or personally contacting you telling you that you didn't make the cut. In fact, it's better for business when they do let you know (especially in advance) if you did or didn't. A place called Teavanna is closing down here, but it's still open. They let their associates know in advance they're closing. The website is already closed, yet stores are still open. They don't know when they will close down officially. They just know they're closing. So it's good for their associates especially that only have that job and would need a new one or to start looking or continue looking.
    Oh yeah yeah I didn’t mean reaching out and saying hey you didn’t get the job. I meant with the mass emails. That runs into some sketchy legality issues. But just reaching out with a “sorry no” email is perfectly fine.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Well if anything it'd save them from never responding at all. Personally I'd rather automated responses than no response at all

The time is upon us...

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Really? There are ways to mass email without everyone seeing everyone else on the email. Would that still be a problem?
    GCEA