Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thank you to those who have sent me their secret santa gifts! Only a few days left, guys! Please work hard to get your gifts in on time, or please let @Chakramaster or myself know ASAP! Thank you, and have fun! ^-^

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    @Chakramaster I submitted my gift a while ago, but my name isn't crossed off. I just want to make sure it went through!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    @Chakramaster I submitted my gift a while ago, but my name isn't crossed off. I just want to make sure it went through!
    Yup, that was my bad. I forgot to mark it off earlier :0 sorry about that. Everyone that has currently sent in their gift has been marked off (at least since Xanthe messaged me earlier)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Only two-ish days (depending on where you live xD) to go before the deadline hits! Please get your gifts in on time, lovelies! (for wifi people, you don't have to have traded your gift in--just tell me the details and that'll suffice!)

@Noblejanobii
    @Bulbasaur
    @Shruikan
    @arnisd
    @Kentucky Fried Torchic

My dudes! You all rock! I've gotten most of all of your presents; I've heard from the ones who haven't submitted them yet so that's basically everyone done! :D Thank you for being so prompt, everyone!

Just as a side note, you are completely welcome to make changes to your gift until the morning of the 24th (in your timezone) and I'll happily send out the changed one! This means that the gift you have submitted already will be sent if you don't get the time to edit/refine your gift if you had planned to do so, so your recipient will get something on time. But yes, feel free to edit, refine, and everything in between if you so desire because I'll be holding onto them until Christmas Day anyway!

6. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yaaaaay! Well done everyone! <3
    GCEA

8. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

IT'S ALMOST TIME EVERYONE! Throughout the Christmas Day you will be receiving your Secret Santa gifts. It's been a fun one and I hope everyone else had fun with their projects too! Can't wait to see them all (for those that want them to go public at least).

The time is upon us...

10. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

double post for update!

Everyone should have gotten their gift by now. If you do NOT want your gift shown publicly, then let me or Suicune's Fire know here. Soon, we will have a thread showcasing these gifts if you want just as we did last year! Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas this year. Merry Christmas everyone!

The time is upon us...

12. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Thank you, to my Secret Santa!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

14. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Thank you to my secret santa!!! I love my gift! :D
    GCEA

16. This post has been liked by: