Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Secret Santa Event 2017!

Thank you to Pokemon Trainer Sarah for the spectacular banner!

Spread the Joy this Season!
    Hosts: Chakramaster and Suicune’s Fire

Hello everyone! Welcome to PXR’s fourth Secret Santa event! 8D

This event is a gift exchange! Sign ups begin now and will close on December 5th. After signing up, you will be given another member’s username who signed up as well (on the 6th of December). This person is who you will be sending a gift to. Since you signed up, that means you will be receiving a gift from another Secret Santa! Everyone loves gifts, don’t they?! Giving is half the fun! The gifts will be delivered the day of or after Christmas, depending on the event managers' schedules.

Note: Everyone's gift will be posted at the end of the event for everyone on the forum (and beyond) to view.
    If you are not comfortable with a public display of your work, please let either Suicune's Fire or me know when submitting your gift (or any time after that).

List of Participants:

Wifi:
    1. Noblejanobii
    2. Kaoru
    3. Bulbasaur
    4. Cleobel

Non-Wifi:
    1. Shruikan
    2. EmeraldSky
    3. Noblejanobii
    4. arnisd
    5. Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    6. Scytherwolf
    7. Bulbasaur
    8. Neo Emolga
    9. Chakramaster
    10. Arrow-Jolteon
    11. Kentucky Fried Torchic

People who have been crossed off are the entrants who have submitted their gift for their recipient!
    People in red have had to pull out (but told us on time--thank you!).

! Be sure to read over your recipient’s sign up post when planning your gift. It’s a good way to get ideas for what they might love to see from you! Click their username in the List of Participants for quick access.

Signing Up
    There are 2 categories. Like last year, you may participate in both if you wish. This means you can send one or both of the following, depending on what you're interested in:

Wifi Secret Santa!
    If you would like to send a gift through Wifi, sign up for this category! You will send and received a gift through Wifi. Please note that to participate, you MUST have access to Wifi/Internet, a 3DS, and a copy of your 7th generation game*. You have to be able to connect to Wifi and trade your gift. This category may take a little longer for everyone to get your gift, so please be patient. Your gift must be traded by December 22nd. Whatever you want to give is what matters in this trade. You are not required to send out a perfect IV/EV or even a shiny. You can even send more than one Pokémon if you want! =D

*Considering it's been over a year since the release of Sun and Moon, we assume this is the game all wifi present senders will be using. If you do not have a copy of Pokemon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon, but would still like to participate in a wifi gift with X/Y/OR/AS instead, please let myself or Suicune's Fire know.

Wifi Secret Santa Sign-Up Form
    Friend Code:
    10 Favorite Pokémon:
    Favorite region:
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st?

Non-Wifi Secret Santa!
    If you’d like to sign up to the regular Secret Santa, sign up here! This will be a NON-Wifi gift. That means almost anything you can think of goes! Feel free to be creative here! Anyone that wants can sign up. No Wifi gifts will be accepted in this category.

You’re free to send any kind of gift here, but if you’re still thinking and trying to figure out “Oooh what really can be accepted in this category? =0” FEAR NOT! Here’s a few suggestions:

-> Artwork; a drawing, banner, sprite, desktop wallpaper, photograph etc.
    -> Writing; a short story or poem etc.
    -> Video; a short video, voice clip etc.
    -> URPG items or Pokémon [you must follow the gift exchange rules of the URPG]
    -> ASB items or Pokémon [you must follow the gift exchange rules of the URPG]
    -> Anything else you can think of!

Non-Wifi Secret Santa Sign Up Form
    Five or fewer favorite Pokémon:
    Favorite colors:
    What do you like besides Pokémon?
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st?

A Few General Rules:

• Please keep the username of the person you are gifting (your recipient) to yourself! It is meant to be a surprise.
    • You MUST submit some form of gift to Suicune's Fire by December 21st. Please don't leave it until the last minute!*
    • You may send more than one gift if you like.
    • The ASB and URPG have their own gift exchange rules, so if you want to give a gift related to that, you will need to follow the rules of the ASB and URPG respectively.
    • Your gift MUST somehow be relevant to your recipient. This is easy to do, as you may include anything that your recipient included in their sign-up post such as their favourite Pokémon or colour. Generic gifts are not fun!

*If you cannot procure a gift in time for the December 21st deadline, please send a PM to Suicune's Fire or Chakramaster ahead of time, preferably by the 20th if you are sure you cannot make the deadline. This will give us a few days to make a replacement gift for whoever is missing out. You will NOT be banned from next year's Secret Santa if you are unable to procure a gift and let us know in time; you will, however, be banned from next year's event if you tell us too late (21st or later). Sorry. :( We just can't have people leaving it till the last minute, as it is unfair on multiple people.

Submitting Your Gift:
    PM Suicune's Fire with the following information BY DECEMBER 21st.
    DO NOT POST GIFTS HERE! That’ll spoil the surprise! D=

If you are sending a non-Wifi gift, please send the PM with the following form filled out:
    Code:
    [B]Recipient:[/B]
    [B]Description:[/B]
    [B]Note:[/B]
    [B]Gift:[/B]
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

If you are sending a Wifi gift, please send the PM with the following form filled out:
    Code:
    [B]Recipient:[/B]
    [B]Note:[/B]
    [B]Description of Pokémon:[/B]
    • Those receiving Wifi gifts will be told what Pokemon they will be getting on Christmas Day! However, YOU will be responsible for setting up a trade with your recipient.

Your gift MUST be PM’d to Suicune's Fire by December 21st. Fail to do so and you will be banned from participating in the Secret Santa event next year! Last minute gifts are no fun and are not fair on your recipient. Please don’t leave it until the last minute!

- If you need to drop out or cannot get a gift prepared, let myself or Suicune's Fire know soon as you can! There's no penalty for having to drop out and letting us know. You will only be banned from next year if you give us no notice and your gift has not been submitted on time!

Thank you for participating, and remember, have fun! 8D
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 12-19-2017 at 03:08 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"

I'll be signing up for the Non-Wifi:

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Silvally, Shaymin (Both Formes), Alolan Vulpix, Zorua, Keldeo-Resolute.
    Favorite colors: Medium to light Blues and Purples
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Wings of Fire, Fire Emblem, Spyro the Dragon (Original, Reboot & Skylanders), How To Train Your Dragon, Digimon, Arthurian Mythology.
    Other: Mushrooms and Mongooses. Nothing that I can think of.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? Would I be signing up for this otherwise? AKA: Yes!
    Last edited by Shruikan; 11-28-2017 at 04:16 PM.

4. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Pikachu, Alolan Ninetales, Meloetta, Dragonair, Articuno
    Favorite colors: Green and royal blue
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Mythology and folklore, Super Mario Bros. The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest
    Other: Not so far...
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? I will, to the best of my ability.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm feeling the Christmas spirit this year.

Wifi Secret Santa Sign-Up Form
    Friend Code: *will edit in later*
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Shaymin, Umbreon, Mimikyu, Salamence, Zoroark, the Quilava line, the Oshawott line, Buizel, and Type:Null/Silvally
    Favorite region: Johto/Sinnoh
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? YES

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Shaymin, Type:Null/Silvally, Quilava, Umbreon, and Mimikyu
    Favorite colors: Purple, Green, and Blue
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Digimon, Arthurian mythology, history in general, the Sims, the Fate series, Animal Crossing, Noragami, Full Metal Alchemist
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? Yes!
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 12-04-2017 at 08:44 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Non wifi:
    Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Umbreon, Luxray, Lycanroc, Leafeon, Suicune
    Favorite colors: Blue and red
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Games (overwatch, disgeae series, total wars series,...), drawing stuff, magic the gathering, dbz and other abridged series (and the original series), anime (Tenga toppa gurren lagann, angel beats, kill la kill and many others...)
    Other: N/A
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? Yea

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Bulbasaur, Archen, Tyrunt, Jirachi
    Favorite colors: Sky blue
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Dinosaurs, Harry Potter, reading, drawing
    Other: NA
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? Yes!
    GCEA

YAAAAAAY let's get hyped, y'all!

when you want to participate but you can't because you run it :,(

10. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post

:'( I'll do a separate unSecret Santa with you if you want. XD
    GCEA

12. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post

You can still participate! There's an easy way to make that list I can drop by you if you'd like to try.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

Signing up for Wi-Fi (if no one else signs up for Wi-Fi, can I get a non-Wi-Fi gift instead? :>)

Friend Code: -will edit in later as I don't have my system with me right now-
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Mimikyu, Hydreigon, Sylveon, Rotom-W, Gardevoir, Alolan Raichu, Blaziken, Bellossom, Gengar, Alolan Marowak
    Favorite region: Hoenn
    Other: N/A
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st?: Of course not Of course.
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja level100@1748 ★
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats