So here's the chance to give me your feedback for Stalkers Season 3! What were some of the things you liked, things you think might need some changing, and such to make future seasons even better.

First off, I'd like to say I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY with how Season 3 turned out. We had some issues with Season 2, but those gameplay mechanics of Season 2 worked so well with this, and the Season 1 size was definitely a lot more cozier to work with and was definitely more manageable from my end. Like this, a whole season of Stalkers takes about two months to run and to me, that seems like a perfect duration that keeps it fresh and fun. Not too short, and not too long, but hey, if you feel differently, let me know!

Things I might change and add depending on how I'd like to play with ideas and what seems like it would be good to work in after a bit of experimentation:

Money
Money would be shared, but it would be available for anyone to use in place of having the item inventory that was kind of iffy in Season 2, although that could still work with some fixing. So with it, you could buy healing, restoration in sanity, or even upgrade stuff in the Emissary base like beds that restore 2 sanity and health per cycle! How about that?

I realized that during Vasha's side mission, there could be quite a few uses for this, and it would make searching areas more fun if there was hidden money to be found!

Mercenaries/Followers
I think it's no question I love working with RP accounts and I give my sincerest praise to the person who came up with the idea of using them. In future seasons of Stalkers, I was thinking there could be NPC followers on RP accounts that help the Emissaries search, interview, and generally help the mission along, though if their Health or Sanity hit 0, they're gone for good. And with the money option, these guys could be hired or join as side-mission rewards.

Battling
This might be a big implementation and it's something I've already started to explore, but it definitely needs play-testing if it's to happen. After writing up those nifty exorcism posts, I thought about how cool it would be if they were actually unpredictable battles rather than "oh, just -3 to Sanity. Easy predictable outcome here!". And what if the exorcists didn't have to work alone and other members of the crew could join them? It's something I'm looking into working in because I think it could be pretty cool.

Dropping Restrain and Assassinate
I'm not a big fan of Restrain as it's a bit hard to work in its value but at the same time not make it give away too many big things. So I'm thinking of dropping it and maybe find some other nifty ability that could be worked in.

And yep, I understand you guys don't want to Assassinate, so that's going out, too. I can't let everyone be an exorcist, so I might make it where it's better for some Stalkers to get hit with exorcism while others need another method to be purged. And everyone will have at least one of those means so it's not just the exorcists that get the glory of bringing down Stalkers. Finding out the best method to take down a Stalker, setting up the attack team, and then deciding on the attack strategy will all be a new step before you declare the attack. It's all something you might need to take one step further even when you know the Stalker that needs to be put down!

---

On that note, let me know what you think, but overall, I'm really happy with how this turned out and I think it can continue to be just as good and keep getting better.

Also, thanks to all those that joined for Season 3! I hope you enjoyed it and you're looking forward to more!

@EmeraldSky @Noblejanobii @Bulbasaur @Scytherwolf @LKWayvern @Caite-chan @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @sammy0295 @Shruikan @Morzone @ARandomTool @The Nonexistent Tazz @Ladybugclue @Arrow-Jolteon @KingWinna