Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    People on discord said the last one looked like more of a middle stage. So I made an even floofier fire marten.

Sorry to disappoint guys, it's neither bipedal or fighting type.

Ooh looks great Neko! You should post it in here:

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...mission-Thread
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ooh looks great Neko! You should post it in here:

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...mission-Thread
    Oh hey that exists.

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    How is Éire pronounced? "ee-EYE-ah" (or "ee-EYE-r" for those who harden their Rs)? Is it a good idea to have an accent in the title? xD Because I feel like that just confuses people a little. Also, low-key triggered that there's no 'o' in the name. XD
    I have a Dublin accent so I harden my R's a lot. Think The Cranberries.

So I usually say EYE-Rrr (triple R for emphasis)

But it flows smoothly out of the mouth eir(silent e)

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

@Nekomata They look great! Feel free to add onto the submission if you need in the submission thread, like adding some story behind the pokemon. :)
    I don't know why, but with the secondary type, i'm getting an electric vibe. I guess it's from the sort of fluffy wild fur. Fire/Electric would be an interesting type too, i don't think that's been done yet. But go with whatever type you think.

I was thinking with the starter types we could go with a secondary type triangle, like they did with gen 6
    So they had the Grass>Water>Fire> triangle and the Psychic>Fighting>Dark> triangle.
    So we could have them all have dragon or ghost (Will probably limit the creativity), use the above triangle or could use
    Fairy>Fighting>Steel>
    Rock>Ice>Ground>
    Ice>Flying>Fighting>
    Personally I think the Rock, Ice, Ground would be interesting. We would avoid another fighting starter and something like Fire/Ground Water/Rock Grass/Ice would be interesting.
    But if we go for electric for the fire starter, another interesting type triangle (although not a 100% triangle) could be electric>Flying>Ground>
    Electric would get the short straw as it is the only one that isn't immune to another but oh well. haha

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Coru View Post
    @Nekomata They look great! Feel free to add onto the submission if you need in the submission thread, like adding some story behind the pokemon. :)
    I don't know why, but with the secondary type, i'm getting an electric vibe. I guess it's from the sort of fluffy wild fur. Fire/Electric would be an interesting type too, i don't think that's been done yet. But go with whatever type you think.
    I was honestly leaning Fire/Electric too. Would need to maybe work the electric side a bit more through color choices. xD I'll work on the concepts more later on.

How's everything going guys?
    I was in a bit of a sketchy mood and decided to do some sketches of the pokemon that I had suggested in the Pokemon concept thread. Might update them and add the drawings, what do you guys think?
    Only done Banboar at the moment, the others are proving to be a bit trickier. Will do those later. Ignore the terrible anatomy, that will be changed if this concept goes ahead. :D
    Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 16.15.16.jpg

Senior Moderator

I'm curious as to what everyone thinks of Prof. Aspen so far, and what I can add, change, or cut.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Hi guys, hows everything going? Anyone got any more ideas for stuff, this has kind of gone to a standstill at the moment. haha. @EmeraldSky
    I like the concept, quite unique. What would you put down for her speciality? It would probably something to do with Fairy types and maybe something to do with a new concept we could try and put in if we are able to? Maybe her speciality could be something to do with genetics?

Senior Moderator

@Coru

I imagine her specialty could be a new mechanic, or some aspect of the culture and how that ties to Pokemon.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

11. This post has been liked by:

Coru