The Squawkers RPG - Super Secret Hidey Hole Squawkers RPG General Chat Thread for Peeps!

Away from the candy-coated nonsense in a secret place in a cozy little bunker, this is now the home base for all Peep operations! The unsuspecting civilians have no idea what's happening here, so you're free to have parties and not feel bad about not sending them invites!

Notes, of course!

• If you've never played the original Stalkers RPG, THAT'S PERFECT! You're clean and free of that terrible affliction! Just kidding, but that's totally cool and fine because everything in this lovely new version has been totally flipped around! So everyone is just as lost as you are now!
  • You're a Pokémon now, so ACT LIKE ONE! Well, only if you really want to, of course!
  • You can use this thread for solving puzzles, but then you gotta mention me when it's done or I might miss it! It happens. I can get distracted eating pizza or accidently jumping off cliffs in LoZ: Breath of the Wild.
  • You can make a MILLION separate discussion threads in this subforum if you want! No limits! Make one just for cracking jokes if you really want to! But you can also use them to make a journal or actually try to keep organized. That might be tricky considering how loony things are in this!

News and Updates