Page 250 of 513 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 5121
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Bruh why you gotta hate on Bojangles food like that
    The one down here. I ask for a CAJUN sandwhich. I always het charged but just get a regular chicken sandwhich like, bRuH wHeRe tF iS My cAjUn!?

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hmmm maybe yours doesn't add enough spices. One near me is great.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Everyone seems to make things differently. If all chefs were the same, well. We would hate and love some things. Some get dicey with the spices some use so little it’s like it’s not even spiced. All up to the flavor of the chef

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah that's true but with fast food joints, like Bojangles, they tend to have a specific recipe all chefs are supposed to follow so that the food tastes consistent no matter where you go with the only variance being if you travel to another country.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Yup that’s the truth. It’s just certain places. At least most have the specific recipe to follow. Then there’s those few people that choose to complain about it that make the workers frustrated.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

You'd think people would know better and tell themselves if they don't like it, they can go elsewhere... -.-

Administrator

What gets me is how people at their age don’t know how tax works. Cause people question the prices on things here still wonder why the price jumps up.

The time is upon us...

Alright. Time for proof the customer is NOT always right...

I work as cashier at Burger King. Minimum wage, but here in Colorado that's $11.10 so pretty good, I think. One day, a guy orders a salad and a few sandwich meals. We make the food, definetly watch the salad get made, put on chute, put it in a salad bag, with his other food on top of it. I actually think "Man, this all sits weird on top of it." Guy leaves, and 10 minutes later, comes storming in, absurdly mad that we "forgot his salad." Which we all knew we didn't... Anyways, he demands a refund and another salad from the manager, which she gives him, he's the vocally obnoxious type, get him out of the store quick, y'know?

He came back the next day to apologize, as when he got back to his place after that, he found the first salad.
    Did he refund our refund? No.

All I gotta say is...
    PEOPLE.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post

I work as cashier at Burger King. Minimum wage, but here in Colorado that's $11.10 so pretty good, I think. One day, a guy orders a salad and a few sandwich meals. We make the food, definetly watch the salad get made, put on chute, put it in a salad bag, with his other food on top of it. I actually think "Man, this all sits weird on top of it." Guy leaves, and 10 minutes later, comes storming in, absurdly mad that we "forgot his salad." Which we all knew we didn't... Anyways, he demands a refund and another salad from the manager, which she gives him, he's the vocally obnoxious type, get him out of the store quick, y'know?

He came back the next day to apologize, as when he got back to his place after that, he found the first salad.

All I gotta say is...
    PEOPLE.
    And yet there are still those who are even worse and wouldn't have apologized.

I don't feel people should be thrown into Hell, but maybe they should be reincarnated and have to retake the test all over again.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post

All I gotta say is...
    PEOPLE.
    I had a guy yesterday that did something weird like that too. This is one of the few people that annoy me to no end too. I rang up everything he had, gave him his total (which was about 16.?? something). He gave me a $20 sat there a moment. So I hit the key for $20 exactly. Soon as I did and started grabbing the change he said "here let me give you the change." I repeated how much it was and he repeated it back (to which it was not .40), but that's what he gave me. It confused me cause it wasn't even or accurate. So I told him I needed to pull out a quick calculator and he laughs saying "I guess they don't teach that in school anymore?" Yeah, not everyone is a computer and can do instantaneous math. So I do quick calculations and it equates to like...$4.21. So I give it to him and he goes "oh okay." Then walks off. So I'll add to saying "HA!" Even he was wrong.

Another one to add to those that just say....
    PEOPLE.

The time is upon us...