Site Editor

Administrator

Noice work! That's an adorable plush!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Speaking of plushies...

Won this from a claw machine today! Took $3 to win, which is awesome because these size squishmallow plush usually cost $8-10!
    Very nice! Looks very soft and squishy!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Nice catch!

But man, I'm terrible at claw machine games. I have never gotten any plushies out of those things.
    I used to be pretty bad, but thanks to Toreba on my phone I've gotten a lot better. I'd recommend trying it out and using free ticks they give you every day.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Nice catch!

But man, I'm terrible at claw machine games. I have never gotten any plushies out of those things.
    Thanks! I've watched a lot of videos on youtube of people playing and learned a lot from that. If a plush is in a good place I can figure out how to get it (of course there's still luck involved, but my chances are way higher now that I know how to do it XD).

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Noice work! That's an adorable plush!
    Thank you! The funny thing is, I have another similar to it (same exact size!) but it's a calico cat. I set them up together when I got home.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Very nice! Looks very soft and squishy!

I used to be pretty bad, but thanks to Toreba on my phone I've gotten a lot better. I'd recommend trying it out and using free ticks they give you every day.
    Thanks! It's VERY squishy. And the fabric is so nice. Usually a lot of the stuff from claw machines is made with cheap fabric and stuff but these squishmallows are great.

I've also wanted to try Toreba but I haven't yet. How many free tries do you get?

Administrator

Thanks! It's VERY squishy. And the fabric is so nice. Usually a lot of the stuff from claw machines is made with cheap fabric and stuff but these squishmallows are great.

I've also wanted to try Toreba but I haven't yet. How many free tries do you get?
    When you first download it and sign up. They give you 5 free plays on any machine. Those plays are limited though. It has to be on a machine no one else is playing or waiting in queue to play. Typically that means it'll be challenging to win unless you get lucky.

After that you should get a free ticket every day and 2-3 tickets every 10th and 20th. I'm not positive, but I think you need to spend $5 for that? Don't remember why I did originally. I think maybe to make sure I could queue up for a machine. Best part is if you win anything you can get it shipped to you free once a week (whatever you win). So if you have up to 5 free tickets and win a few things over that week. You can get them all sent out at once. Once you win you have a week to claim you prize and have it sent off.
    Yeah there's a few limitations, but it's fun and I don't typically have to spend money on it. It sure tempts you when you get something close though!

Ah, free play tickets DO expire though. So you can't just build those up.

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I FINALLY went to B-Dubs (at like midnight). Had the Asian Zing sauce per Neo's suggestion.

It was pretty good! Ended up getting the snack size, which at first I regretted because it was only 5 wings, but my stomach didn't later because of my record with eating late at night. XD

Speaking of plushies...

Won this from a claw machine today! Took $3 to win, which is awesome because these size squishmallow plush usually cost $8-10!
    Oh snap! Good job! Claw machines are so hard for me; I think I've won two things from them ever. XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

6. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I FINALLY went to B-Dubs (at like midnight). Had the Asian Zing sauce per Neo's suggestion.

It was pretty good! Ended up getting the snack size, which at first I regretted because it was only 5 wings, but my stomach didn't later because of my record with eating late at night. XD

Oh snap! Good job! Claw machines are so hard for me; I think I've won two things from them ever. XD
    Hey, glad you liked it! I told ya it was pretty good!

As for claw machines, the only things I've won are candy, and that was because you were allowed to keep trying if you didn't get anything from the previous try. :P

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Claw games are hard. I won my first land forme Shaymin plush from one though.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I looked up Toreba and all I could see in my head was a meme of someone buying a plushie.

---
    Amazon bring me... my child
    *image of squishy looking seal plush*

*image of said plush vacuum sealed flat*
    SON????????????

*image of seal unpacked, faint lines on body*
    He's ok just wrinkly
    ---

I also hit a horror story of "DON'T YOU DO THIS IF YOU WANT YOUR POCKETBOOK TO LIVE" so...

Someone explain it. Is it actually (Moves prize one mm per $2 spent) or is it closer to (Actual Claw Game, good grab = win)

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    I looked up Toreba and all I could see in my head was a meme of someone buying a plushie.

---
    Amazon bring me... my child
    *image of squishy looking seal plush*

*image of said plush vacuum sealed flat*
    SON????????????

*image of seal unpacked, faint lines on body*
    He's ok just wrinkly
    ---

I also hit a horror story of "DON'T YOU DO THIS IF YOU WANT YOUR POCKETBOOK TO LIVE" so...

Someone explain it. Is it actually (Moves prize one mm per $2 spent) or is it closer to (Actual Claw Game, good grab = win)
    It's Japanese Crane games. So it's far more challenging than normal grab and win. You gotta move the prize a certain way and hope it falls down. Or some more chance based. Grab a ping pong ball and hope it bounces in the red circle to win.

The time is upon us...

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I've never won anything out of those crane things xD I once tried to win a Pikachu toy but it was too hard so I gave up. A few weeks later they were selling the toys out of the machine so I just bought one for $10. XD
    GCEA