Page 352 of 513 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 5121
    It kinda hurts when I find an old post that links to an image from Photobucket, but nothing shows up because it was taken down due to the uploader not paying.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    That photobucket thing was such a betrayal. I had my photobucket account since 2005 (back when I used it to upload stuff to my neopets pages, haha). I still feel kind of sad about it, mainly because of nostalgia. There are other alternatives now so it's not a big deal, but still..

It definitely leaves a certain sorta bile in the throat, that's for sure.

Every few years I start a new Neopets account and try to get to that first golden million to buy a paintbrush. I kinda stopped when my favorite pet, the Ruki, became limited edition though...

Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude View Post
    It definitely leaves a certain sorta bile in the throat, that's for sure.

Every few years I start a new Neopets account and try to get to that first golden million to buy a paintbrush. I kinda stopped when my favorite pet, the Ruki, became limited edition though...
    Rukis are one of my favorites too! I still go on neopets for dailies. And because it's a fun nostalgia thing. I don't forgive them for removing Habitarium though...

Honestly I feel like I missed SO MUCH when I stopped playing and then restarted a couple times. The last storyline I remember was the Lost Desert plot which was awesome.

Honestly I feel like I missed SO MUCH when I stopped playing and then restarted a couple times. The last storyline I remember was the Lost Desert plot which was awesome.
    I think that's the last major plot thing I remember too. XD I just didn't do them afterward. But I played a lot in 2012/2013 and that's when Habitarium was around.

What was the Habitarium all about? Sounds like it was cool!

What was the Habitarium all about? Sounds like it was cool!
    It was an easy way to earn neopoints, and that's why a lot of people liked it, but I mainly liked it because it was cute (although sometimes glitchy xD). It was about raising little bug-like petpetpets, and you would raise them from eggs and have certain ones do certain jobs like building, defending from enemy bugs or laying eggs. It was really simple but I have a ton of fond memories of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    It was an easy way to earn neopoints, and that's why a lot of people liked it, but I mainly liked it because it was cute (although sometimes glitchy xD). It was about raising little bug-like petpetpets, and you would raise them from eggs and have certain ones do certain jobs like building, defending from enemy bugs or laying eggs. It was really simple but I have a ton of fond memories of it.
    That sounds super fun! I remember when Petpetpets were released and they didn't do much (more for vanity than anything) but the Habitarium sounded like it was really cool.

Administrator

Yeah to use photobucket for so many years and suddenly out of nowhere with no warnings whatsoever. Being dropped....yeah that was awful. Luckily there's other and better sites now though.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..